My wife fucked

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Essexhusband, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Essexhusband

Essexhusband New Member

Bbc before she got with me, why won't she do it again? She has said if I want to be a cuck then I need to find a new wife

2. Wannatrycuck23

Wannatrycuck23 Member

Read the how to be blackes guide

Ask her how it was or if there was issues. Could be why

gl!

willsrvu likes this.
  3. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Did it ever occur to you that maybe your wife actually takes her marriage vows seriously, no matter how much you may want her to do it? Or that maybe she just doesn't want to have sex with black men, or any other men beside you, although if you persist in bothering her about this, I suspect that you won't be having sex with her or remain married to her much longer. If you want to stay married, bury this fantasy in the back of your head and let it fuel your masturbation.

4. Wannatrycuck23

Wannatrycuck23 Member

True good point

My gf is afraid that ill be very upset with her afterwards and wont love her anymore

5. phil1952

phil1952 Member

maybe she loves you go figure

6. Wannatrycuck23

Wannatrycuck23 Member

She does. I love her too. She wante to know one of my fantasies. Hence im here

7. phil1952

phil1952 Member

but if she doesnt wanna play whats the point

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  8. Dpad

Dpad Well-Known Member

US
    It's true, maybe if you have told her when you where dating. Not all women are going to fuck around just because their husbands are okay with it. How would you feel warching her, knowing that she is not really enjoying it. That she is only there out of pity for you.

phil1952 likes this.