My wife first bbc

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife tried her first bbc and she loves it at first it took a while to put that monster in her. but like a champ my beautiful wife took it all. I am love her more now she even had anal sex with me I never get it i always think I’ll gay he told me a black man. Anal sex is like marking they territory and my wife said it’s true because it belongs to him now

Attachments

• 3758958A-9D80-4652-ACFD-B3A9EE3D81E2.png
    3758958A-9D80-4652-ACFD-B3A9EE3D81E2.png
    4 MB · Views: 426
My wife tried her first bbc and she loves it at first it took a while to put that monster in her. but like a champ my beautiful wife took it all. I am love her more now she even had anal sex with me I never get it i always think I’ll gay he told me a black man. Anal sex is like marking they territory and my wife said it’s true because it belongs to him now
I love it

Yeah that picture has been on the internet for years.....

Beautiful wife

She lovely smile and look how big that black cock is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back