My wife complaining about my dick size

salem

Male
From
Iraq
hi
Im a 33 husband my wife is 33 too , we have been married for 7 years , during our first 5 years my wife pussy was so tight, and she was always feeling my dick as a big size one , then i start to think of cuckolding lifestyle, and i told my wife about it , at first she was surprised and didn't like it , but later she loved it , and start fantasy about other men fucking her , and at the same time i was masterbating alot about 2-3 times daily in the last 2 years , know i feel my dick shrink in size , it was about 6-6,5 now its 5-5.5 and i cant maintain hard eriction !!!
I m confused about this !!! And my wife told me yesterday she think my dick shrink in size and she is not feeling it as big as before ,
I don't know if its really my dick shrink or my wife is cheating on me with a guy with bigger dick !!!
How coukd i know if she is cheating on my ???
And how could I regain my dick size ???
Please advise....

i was masterbating alot about 2-3 times daily in the last 2 years , know i feel my dick shrink in size , it was about 6-6,5 now its 5-5.5 and i cant maintain hard eriction !!!
well, no wonder your wife is complaining; you're masturbating 2-3 times a day. She's a frustrated woman. Can you not "keep your hands off of yourself" for a while? Secondly, you're deplenishing your testosterone ... I mean, 3 times a day of masturbation takes its toll. Low testosterone affects genital size (in general) ... particularly when one's body is in its growing stage of puberty. But, it also affects men when they've fully matured. You might try taking a testosterone supplement of some kind ... talk to your doctor about a good prescription. Tell HIM that you're masturbating 2-3 times a day and your dick is shrinking ... once he quits laughing he'll probably say the same thing I just did, but charge you $40-60 for the office visit.
gif_jerkingOff2.gif

ps .... you might pick up some BenGay at the ******* store too ... your arm's gotta be sore from all that jerkin' off.

well, no wonder your wife is complaining; you're masturbating 2-3 times a day. She's a frustrated woman. Can you not "keep your hands off of yourself" for a while? Secondly, you're deplenishing your testosterone ... I mean, 3 times a day of masturbation takes its toll. Low testosterone affects genital size (in general) ... particularly when one's body is in its growing stage of puberty. But, it also affects men when they've fully matured. You might try taking a testosterone supplement of some kind ... talk to your doctor about a good prescription. Tell HIM that you're masturbating 2-3 times a day and your dick is shrinking ... once he quits laughing he'll probably say the same thing I just did, but charge you $40-60 for the office visit.
View attachment 1118601

ps .... you might pick up some BenGay at the ******* store too ... your arm's gotta be sore from all that jerkin' off.
Thanks for helping, i will follow your advice

Not clear if your wife is aware that you are masturbating quite a bit daily? If she knows may feel like you don't want her and looked for someone who does want her sexually also if she has experienced a bigger cock then yours would feel smaller. If she doesn't know you masturbate lots may feel you are not turned on by her and your desire and performance make her feel that way.

Back