My wife and My work buddy

Xwxw

Couple
Please Give me advice I didn't know how to behave Some time ago I started having sexual fantasies I want to watch my wife have sex With my revolver at work .We are a couple for 3 years My wife loves sex with me very much You always ask me Practice Sex between us every day or 5 Times a week I would like to offer her more Via my work buddy Come on, you know it well He always comes to dinner at my house the problem My wife does not know anything about my fantasies It's a little complicated Because she is religious .I'd like to watch my wife My revolvy fuck at work Is there a way for this to happen

Please Give me advice I didn't know how to behave Some time ago I started having sexual fantasies I want to watch my wife have sex With my revolver at work .We are a couple for 3 years My wife loves sex with me very much You always ask me Practice Sex between us every day or 5 Times a week I would like to offer her more Via my work buddy Come on, you know it well He always comes to dinner at my house the problem My wife does not know anything about my fantasies It's a little complicated Because she is religious .I'd like to watch my wife My revolvy fuck at work Is there a way for this to happen
Just ask her. I'm Holderman Mennonite.

just start by teasing her about him and her

See this

Attachments

• 240x180-7-1.jpg
    240x180-7-1.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 150
Fuck that shot is HOT!!!

A horny young husband and his lovely wife totally adoring a black stud's awesomly erected thick-rooted uncut cock. Wow!!!!

I'm vividly imagining the bulging head of it thrust hard up against that pretty wife's cum-thirsty cervix and jetting spurt after spurt after spurt of superior baby-batter straight into its gaping mouth.

As that handsome husband is probably hotly imagining too.

GRRRRRRRRRHHHHH!!!!240x180-7-1.jpg

Last edited:
Wow would luv to c more her and that bbc
And if that's your superbly-sculpted torso in your avatar, I would love to see the whole of your beautiful body naked, you total spunk.

So would my ex and her new young husband, my beautiful black buddy whose body is so like yours it's uncanny.

124778 (1).jpg

i have to ask; what is a revolver?

Honestly
Fuck that shot is HOT!!!

A horny young husband and his lovely wife totally adoring a black stud's awesomly erected thick-rooted uncut cock. Wow!!!!

I'm vividly imagining the bulging head of it thrust hard up against that pretty wife's cum-thirsty cervix and jetting spurt after spurt after spurt of superior baby-batter straight into its gaping mouth.

GRRRRRRRRRHHHHH!!!!View attachment 3783251
Fuck that shot is HOT!!!

GRRRRRRRRRHHHHH!!!!View attachment 3783251
Honestly? This idea is soo hot

Back