MY WIFE AND A BLACK STUD

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I don't know why I have this fantasy about my wife being taken by a black man since I would be upset if she went out and had an affair. But the thought of having another man with us for sex is an absolute turn on for me. I think this has to do with how hot and sexy I think Sue is and the thought of her turning another man on with me watching makes my cock get nice and hard.

My wife has a sweet pussy that any man would love to fill. I love to lick her pussy and it is wonderful to see what it does to her. I just want to see another man eat her pussy so he can enjoy it as much as I do. This gets Sue really going and I'm sure she would pull him in after awhile and take his cock and work it with her mouth. When she gets turned on, sucking a cock just gets her hornier. I would like to see her take him all the way and swallow his cum. He would then fuck her with his huge black cock and I would then join in and fuck her pussy and fill it with cum. I would then lick our two loads from her pussy.

7.jpg

I don't know why I have this fantasy about my wife being taken by a black man since I would be upset if she went out and had an affair. But the thought of having another man with us for sex is an absolute turn on for me. I think this has to do with how hot and sexy I think Sue is and the thought of her turning another man on with me watching makes my cock get nice and hard.

My wife has a sweet pussy that any man would love to fill. I love to lick her pussy and it is wonderful to see what it does to her. I just want to see another man eat her pussy so he can enjoy it as much as I do. This gets Sue really going and I'm sure she would pull him in after awhile and take his cock and work it with her mouth. When she gets turned on, sucking a cock just gets her hornier. I would like to see her take him all the way and swallow his cum. He would then fuck her with his huge black cock and I would then join in and fuck her pussy and fill it with cum. I would then lick our two loads from her pussy.

View attachment 818212
Love to clean that up

View attachment 818212
Luv spit roasting my wife with another guy. So fucking hot and she cums so hard

Back