My white addicted women...

bdsmlr-590774-lIjAreljuz.gif

Forget your scrawny, pasty fleshed white wife. Eat my ass, now! Get your tongue in deep and pleasure
me. Me and only me!

Yes, Goddess, just pleasure you, Goddess

I am all you need now, all you want and will ever want.

Yes, want for you Goddess.

I own you mind, your cock, how you think, what you do.

Own me, Goddess, yes, perfect.

You are weak to my superior will and body.

Yes, Goddess weak for you.

Good boi. A true weak white servant.

Yes, Goddess. Always.

download (1).gif

The last ejaculation: Goddess Kanika's hand style was pure heaven, like nothing he had felt before. She
stoked him better than he could himself. Silently, she stroked her new blindfolded whiteboi, she knew
what she was doing; turning him into her slave. She had done it many times before and knew the
weak disposition of the white race. She kept silent, jerking firmly, rhythmically, listening to her helpless
subject's moans punctuated with short hard intakes of breath and soft whispering of how much he loved
her, much better than my wife, much better than she ever could. Silently Goddess Kanika pumped her
hand, her thumb swirling over the tip of his glans each firm deep stroke, knowing just what images
would be rolling through his sex ******* mind. She quickened her pace slightly, time was short, keeping
an eye on those tell tale signs of his balls contracting, ready to unload their payload of seed.

And sure enough, there they went, he began mumbling about cumming. Now, the time to cement her
victory; her voice deep and rich like warm melted chocolate pouring into his confused brain, "That good,
baby? You like what Goddess does for you, don't you. Oh baby, I want to see you cum, you want that?"

"Yes, please goddess, make me cum, Pleeeeaaassse"

The begging. It always preceded what happened next. "Yes, baby, but this is going to be the last one for
long while for you. I need you in a cage, baby. I need to know you are all mine" Her fist began to pump fast
and hard, driving home her message "I can't have you putting my cock in that awful wife of yours, baby. You
know that, don't you?" He writhed and agreed with all his soul again and again. "You accept my cage, yes?"
He couldn't hold on any longer, heavy spurts of cum shot into the air, and with his eyes locked on hers,
he pledged himself forever to her; to do anything for her.

That night he entered the house, his wife was there waiting, lovingly as always, but tonight was different.
tonight he came home with Black Queen's steel fist around his manhood and no key. What happens when
his wife wanted sex against his Goddess' orders? He wished he was back in the dominant arms of Goddess
Kanika. All seemed right when he was there. This was going to be tricky...

download (2).gif

The last ejaculation: Lissa watched with a great swell of victory rising up in her soul. It wasn't
the first time she had taken a white man into her bed. Seduced him with her big brown eyes,
her forever curving tight figure, pendulous breasts, deep inviting cleavage, and warm rich
deep voice - teasing all his senses, hypnotizing him with her ebony beauty like a snake
entices it's prey to remain still while it strikes.

This one had been easier than most, a nice white guy with a good size bulge in his pants.
A tight band of gold around his finger, married to some skanky privileged white girl. Perfect
prey. Taking their marriage apart from the inside would be delicious. She flirted with him a
while, then rubbing his aching crotch under the table in the cafe, invited him to her place
for quick fuck. He almost backed out, saying something about if his wife found out, he loved
her...she reassured him by kissing him. Her warm lips massaging his and his fears away, he
was ready for the taking.

They fucked the afternoon away. He was completely unprepared for her brand of freakiness.
She made him eat her ass, something he had never done but loved. She was so dominant,
taking control of his senses and body, leading him into greater and greater dangers, until she
had him on the bed, hands bound, blindfolded, at her mercy. She edged him for what seemed
like an eternity, bringing him to the boil only to cool him down; again and again, she raised
and lowered his steam until he could take no more and begged to to be hers forever.

Lissa watched with a great swell of victory rising up in her soul as his nut finally exploded from
his cock head, heavy ropes of cum splattering over his stomach and her fingers. "This is the last one,
baby. The last one until you come home to Lissa again to let you out and take care of you. The last
one baby, feels soooo good, yes, me in control, yes?" he nodded, unable to speak with the orgasm.
Somewhere in the haze of edging he had agreed to let her cage his cock and keep the key. "Keep you
coming", she said firmly with an unflinching gaze while playing with his cum, "coming back to me!"
Punctuating the last word with a sharp smack on his balls. She remembered the dumbfounded look
on his face as he left her apartment, his manhood locked up tight in his pants, he doe eyes lingering
on the key hanging around her neck on a chain. She blew him a kiss and closed the door. She would
give him enough time to get home and then she would start texting him naughty messages.
She thought of Mrs whateverherfuckingnameis and the big shocks she had coming to her soon,
the angst, the tears, the heartbreak, the wrecked home this course would lead to. And then Lissa
began to masturbate...

View attachment 3017342

The last ejaculation: Lissa watched with a great swell of victory rising up in her soul. It wasn't
the first time she had taken a white man into her bed. Seduced him with her big brown eyes,
her forever curving tight figure, pendulous breasts, deep inviting cleavage, and warm rich
deep voice - teasing all his senses, hypnotizing him with her ebony beauty like a snake
entices it's prey to remain still while it strikes.

This one had been easier than most, a nice white guy with a good size bulge in his pants.
A tight band of gold around his finger, married to some skanky privileged white girl. Perfect
prey. Taking their marriage apart from the inside would be delicious. She flirted with him a
while, then rubbing his aching crotch under the table in the cafe, invited him to her place
for quick fuck. He almost backed out, saying something about if his wife found out, he loved
her...she reassured him by kissing him. Her warm lips massaging his and his fears away, he
was ready for the taking.

They fucked the afternoon away. He was completely unprepared for her brand of freakiness.
She made him eat her ass, something he had never done but loved. She was so dominant,
taking control of his senses and body, leading him into greater and greater dangers, until she
had him on the bed, hands bound, blindfolded, at her mercy. She edged him for what seemed
like an eternity, bringing him to the boil only to cool him down; again and again, she raised
and lowered his steam until he could take no more and begged to to be hers forever.

Lissa watched with a great swell of victory rising up in her soul as his nut finally exploded from
his cock head, heavy ropes of cum splattering over his stomach and her fingers. "This is the last one,
baby. The last one until you come home to Lissa again to let you out and take care of you. The last
one baby, feels soooo good, yes, me in control, yes?" he nodded, unable to speak with the orgasm.
Somewhere in the haze of edging he had agreed to let her cage his cock and keep the key. "Keep you
coming", she said firmly with an unflinching gaze while playing with his cum, "coming back to me!"
Punctuating the last word with a sharp smack on his balls. She remembered the dumbfounded look
on his face as he left her apartment, his manhood locked up tight in his pants, he doe eyes lingering
on the key hanging around her neck on a chain. She blew him a kiss and closed the door. She would
give him enough time to get home and then she would start texting him naughty messages.
She thought of Mrs whateverherfuckingnameis and the big shocks she had coming to her soon,
the angst, the tears, the heartbreak, the wrecked home this course would lead to. And then Lissa
began to masturbate...

Wild story and ohhhhh so evil and wrong to break up their vowed white marriage...however in the long run, when all is over all 3 WILL BE much happier!

A silver lining to every cloud:)
He will never experience sex as he had before and will be pussy free for the rest of his life. His loving wife becomes extremely frustrated and not just sexually. The eyes of other men roaming her sexual body becomes more obvious to her. Weeks go by and her husband hasn't even touched her. He can't risk it cause she could find out he is caged. His cock is denied...finds himself randomly trying to fully hard like in the past. More weeks go by.

He will never experience sex as he had before and will be pussy free for the rest of his life. His loving wife becomes extremely frustrated and not just sexually. The eyes of other men roaming her sexual body becomes more obvious to her. Weeks go by and her husband hasn't even touched her. He can't risk it cause she could find out he is caged. His cock is denied...finds himself randomly trying to fully hard like in the past. More weeks go by.
The endless cycle of frustration for the whiteboi, occasionally catching some relief from his Mistress' hands, while his wife finds herself a hung black lover to keep her endlessly happy

The endless cycle of frustration for the whiteboi, occasionally catching some relief from his Mistress' hands, while his wife finds herself a hung black lover to keep her endlessly happy
He finds his cock strains terribly inside the cage..wanting so badly to become fully hard, but it can't. Frustrated

Before that happens though -
Amazingly he finds he strains so much that he actually can't contain himself and cums without even getting fully hard, wets his underwear leaving a wet spot on the front of his suit pants. His mind is blown away that it actually happened, but he finally feels some of his sexual frustration only slightly relieved. He still yearns for pussy, his wife's sweet pussy. How soft and wet it has felt to him. The feeling on his fingers as 2 of them slipped into her tight soft warm pussy..and his cock..OMG the feeling his cock got when inside her pussy was absolutely wonderful, but he can't have it. It's as if he is sort of Blackmailed by his new Black Mistress. His frustration keeps building. Meanwhile his neglected lovely white wife figures her hubby doesnt want her anymore. Maybe he has been having an affair she wonders! She realizes she has her own needs and desires..and they are ever increasing. Soon she seeks attention other places. Innocent flirting at first but her sexual anxiety has built to her peak! It becomes her driving ******* as it overwhelms her clear thinking. Her pussy becomes wet so quickly and easily now. She can't help but to rub herself even during the day while at her office. In no time she tells her hubby she has to work late several times, or that she has a women's club meeting at their church. His frustration is so intense he can barely think straight. All he can think about is being caged unable to have sex..it overwhelms his brain, just cant think right... and because of that, he now gives in, easily accepts his wife's reasons for being late again and again and again. He believes his wife without question. Visions of feeling his cock jerked and rubbed by the Black Mistress fills his mind almost constantly. He is so horny but can do NOTHING about it. Each time his lovely wife is out he tries to jerk off, but simply can't get hard..restricted by the tight hard metal cage. Several times he feels that tightness gripping his "trying-to-get-hard" cock. He can not ignore it even as he tries to. And several times he cums again and again.
To be continued ..................

Last edited:
Back