My white addicted women...

it's a privilege for you to watch... if you were allowed to watch
No I didn't where allowed to wach neighter did the black womans (white) husband. Whe stayed at home to watch the children while our woman discoverd each others body and there bisexual feelings in a hotel room all night long. But my wife say when she maybe will cuck me in the future with another man she insist I shall watch her.

No I didn't where allowed to wach neighter did the black womans (white) husband. Whe stayed at home to watch the children while our woman discoverd each others body and there bisexual feelings in a hotel room all night long. But my wife say when she maybe will cuck me in the future with another man she insist I shall watch her.

Considering its a special moment between women, you're not welcome. But when it comes to watch another man pounding your wife, it will be a very intense moment for you. When you will see your wife turning into a slut for another man, your small cock will be hard...

Considering its a special moment between women, you're not welcome. But when it comes to watch another man pounding your wife, it will be a very intense moment for you. When you will see your wife turning into a slut for another man, your small cock will be hard...
Even when whe discuss my cuckold feeligs and her hotwife feelings (even she dont call it that way) Make me hard and her pussy soaking wet.

Is that always the case for small cocked married men?

I do like many of the pictures in this thread. Here's one I ran into that really touches me, lol. I find that I like the professional ones more than the "amatuer" ones, but with black men/white women photos it's the opposite. I'm trying to figure out why that is?

I do think some of the dom/sub posts here are a little much, though, lol.

1639782199876.png

let your wife be a queen and live your slave life, at her service

I do like many of the pictures in this thread. Here's one I ran into that really touches me, lol. I find that I like the professional ones more than the "amatuer" ones, but with black men/white women photos it's the opposite. I'm trying to figure out why that is?

View attachment 4642863

There is always more refined and sensual sex between women... and when it comes to men, it's often more rude and physical.
When it comes to slavery or domination, women will be more vocal or using words and attitude, eyes contact and sometimes using ******* but the main relation will be smoother and mind working. Too bad you're so far, I would have loved to tame you softly...

View attachment 4642863

Also sub men love to be degraded and sensitive to rude words. My preference goes to white men, cause mind working is a turn on for them. Small dicked men are my favorite preys

There is always more refined and sensual sex between women... and when it comes to men, it's often more rude and physical.
When it comes to slavery or domination, women will be more vocal or using words and attitude, eyes contact and sometimes using ******* but the main relation will be smoother and mind working. Too bad you're so far, I would have loved to tame you softly...
I've only been with a couple of white women, but you do look very nice....

Back