My white addicted women...

Hello everyone

I want you to welcome @HoneySluts
She si a beautiful white woman who want to bow at my foot. I publicly accept her weak behaviour as I see sincerity and permanent messages.

So my little slave, I want you to waste yourself here, publicly... I want you to lose all dignity and be my owned mindless slut
Give me your words baby ! Give us your words...

bdsmlr-938301-fWBL0mF4dc.gifbdsmlr-938301-NazT34OOQl.gif

Hello everyone

I want you to welcome @HoneySluts
She si a beautiful white woman who want to bow at my foot. I publicly accept her weak behaviour as I see sincerity and permanent messages.

So my little slave, I want you to waste yourself here, publicly... I want you to lose all dignity and be my owned mindless slut
Give me your words baby ! Give us your words...

View attachment 4461643View attachment 4461644
my mistress, I am your submissive white slave whore. I completely belong to you, your will!

This could be me and all these white bitches running after me...

Another one is on the list... please welcome @anjeliwhore87 she wants me to dominate her and his hubby.
Of course, i accept these 2 slaves. Hubby could be one of this girl too, at least I will treat him (or her) like a lady.

@anjeliwhore87 drop a line here, publicly... to show me your interest and your devotion.
And like the previous slut, leave your dignity behind. Also speak for your weak hubby :cool:

1633943940935.png

Back