My white addicted women...

Stacy... is this your slutty dreams ? Cause I am not a farmer... I need you to be a good female, not a pig... I have to educate you to be a good bitch, not a pig ! Now, once you said you are a pig to everyone, i ask you to say to everyone you are a bitch... my bitch... not a pig !

I wish that was you and me my queen x

I know sweetie... and your hubby can't do nothing to take definitely this idea off your mind. You are a white bitch of mine and each time he tells you not to connect here, each time you come back with your wet pussy, seeking for me and reading my words... you need my orders and i allowed you to cheat on him but only with black men or women. As a good bitch of mine, i know you perfectly apply my command. This is very good and i am proud of you....

I know sweetie... and your hubby can't do nothing to take definitely this idea off your mind. You are a white bitch of mine and each time he tells you not to connect here, each time you come back with your wet pussy, seeking for me and reading my words... you need my orders and i allowed you to cheat on him but only with black men or women. As a good bitch of mine, i know you perfectly apply my command. This is very good and i am proud of you....
Thank you so much for th

Thank you mistress for those words every one of them is true he can't stop me coming to you as you own me and I adour your supiriour black body and everything about you
I am yours whether he likes it or not

Back