My white addicted women...

This is how I show respect to Ms Philmo who I now belong to as she has shown me that as a white female I am completely inferior and unworthy of anything other than worshipping her and all of my black queens who assert their superiority over me. I am now considered as only a Pet to her and shall be treated as such by my new owner.

Attachments

• tumblr_mqy7o7wKv91sxw3v1o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mqy7o7wKv91sxw3v1o1_1280.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 103
This is how I show respect to Ms Philmo who I now belong to as she has shown me that as a white female I am completely inferior and unworthy of anything other than worshipping her and all of my black queens who assert their superiority over me. I am now considered as only a Pet to her and shall be treated as such by my new owner.

You are a good good girl... I own your white ass bitch !
You see... to tell it publicly is not a big deal. And most of the slaves here appreciate to see another white girl slide slowly into the dark side :wub:

Is anyone know a black man in the Taft, Tennessee area... I have a white slave man who is actually my pet and I would like to see him suck a big black cock. Any volunteers?
And while he will suck you, don't forget to tell him he belongs to mistress Philmo. He's my pet and is here to serve as your female. It has to be just for a blow job first... The bitch is mine and it's just a loan.
If any black man around wants to empty his balls with my personnal toy... just reply.
In accordance with our Rules, if you are not present or even in the same specific scenario, this fantasy will not take place. Please review our MISSION STATEMENT and absorb it. Simply, no male-to-male contact scenarios are encouraged from this Site. Thanks for your cooperation!

you are absolutely corect!

Thank you mistress. Still I am sure that me and Stacy will a lot of hard and intense training to really get a black womans servant, to get a trained brain.

Back