My white addicted women...

SLAVE K EARNS A NEW WHITE PRIVILEGE

Meet Kayla, 28 yrs old, a retail store manager by day, but outside of work she is just one of a
growing number of NBWO white slut slaves for Ebony Goddesses. Mistress Osa is a strict Black
Dominatrix, micro-controlling her slaves every movements through tracking apps on their phones.
Demanding access to all of their social media passwords so she can regularly inspect their private
lives. She calls her slaves by their first name initial only. Today, she has summoned Slave K to serve
her needs. Today the lesson is about learning to obey, to be still, to be quiet, to show her Goddess
her true love and devotion.

What better way to start than to be Mistress' foot rest as she reads...

bdsmlr-20059-r1iwTi94XQ.gif

Learning the joys of being her Queen's pleasure thing. To bathe her fine feet and toes with long long licks of her white slave tongue...

bdsmlr-20059-8AazU1PsOi.gif

Worshipping her perfect soles, kissing her arches and licking softly between each sweet toe...

bdsmlr-20059-OX7h8VN3tj.gif

Her warm wet slave tongue caressing the tips of each of her Queen's toes, kissing them one by one before
slowly lapping at her heels

Mistress is pleased with her pet! She can feel the love in her tongue. Good behaviour deserves a treat!.
K is ordered to the Queen's boudoir where Mistress Osa introduces her slave to a new privilege. Her
delectable Ebony Ass. "Continue, Slave. Don't disappoint", Her Highness commanded.

bdsmlr-37520-eolaO7cSgr.gif

What joy for the captive K, to worship at Her Majesty's obsidian alter! K plunges her white face into the
black mounds of Mistress' beautiful buttocks. New scents fill her nostrils, new tastes explode on her
hot eager young tongue. Encouraged by her Mistress' moans of pleasure, K works her tongue harder,
saliva gushing forth as she dig her tongue deeper and deeper into her Queen's tight sphincter. "Yes,
slave, that is good, that feels so good, keep going, I'm going to cum soon"....

bdsmlr-37520-NLGxfYeqXr.gif

K says nothing, she knows actions speak louder that words. She intensifies her oral service. Mistress'
sphincter is very dilated, inviting K's hungry tongue to delve deeper into her Dark Queen's wonders.
Mistress Osa's back begins to arch, pushing her ass back hard on Her slave's face, "Keep going, bitch,
I'm nearly there!", Osa roared, her orgasm building to a crescendo. Silence is golden. K's face is a mask
of intense focus, her tongue working incessantly to bring her OverLady to a satisfactory conclusion.

bdsmlr-37520-WTtKU2miOY.gif

And so it came to pass. Mistress Osa had a massive orgasm brought entirely about by her Slave's oral
skills. Her head thrashed about, body convulsing, lithe black legs shaking. K never took her mouth from
her Mistress' ass until her last aftershock rolled away. Then she pulled back, delighted her Queen had
been made happy. "Very good, slave bitch. I have decided to promote you in my stable. You will be my
number one, serving me here in my bed each night until I tire of you." Mistress Osa was generous
in her offer. "Thank you, my queen", was all Kayla could say, but deep down she made a pledge to
herself not to waste this newest of white privileges.

bdsmlr-144640-I6ZgPtwqL9.gif

Goddess Cleo inspects the latest addition to Her white slave
stable.

She is making note of the size of the cage it will require.

As an obedient white male who is woke to his place in the
NBWO, he patiently waits for his
Black Queen to complete
her inventory before asking how he can be of service to Her
today.

WHITEBOI KNOW YOUR PLACE!

bdsmlr-83494-n5zjjJ97vb.jpg

Mistress Anya was counselling two of Her three whiteboi house slaves.

"Nothing happens without a reason. See this pig here! This slave was disobedient
and failed to carry out the tasks set for it by it's Ebony Goddess. So, I ripped down
it's panties and thrashed it without mercy or second thought. Know this, bois, I
don't take disobedience lightly. Now, every time this one sits down the pain it feels
will be a harsh reminder of where it went wrong, and who the fuck is in charge
here, right?!"

"Yes, Mistress. We understand" both slaves said in unison.

"Good, now get on with your chores while I rub salt into this one's wounds", Anya
smiled gleefully. It was good to be a Black woman in charge of weak white males.

Back