My white addicted women...

Sally and Amy are two year 2 students studying for a degree in Business Studies.

They are both lesbian and regularly play together. One night on the couch, they were
discussing fantasies when Sally confessed she had a strong liking for black girls.
Amy said excitedly that she had, too. But she didn't know any other girl who was
into black girls. Sally was the first one. Sally told Amy that actually a lot of girls
she knew, lesbian and hetero were into black girls, particularly the thought of
being dominated by one. Slowly they began to fondle each other. rubbing each
other's pussies until they began to get wet and aroused. Sally whispered in Amy's
ear, "What do you think about Miss Jackson, the accounting lecturer?" "OMG,
she is soooo hot," replied Amy, a little shiver running through her soaking pussy,
"Her skin is soooo black." "She's from Nigeria, originally." Said Sally, rubbing Amy's
clit a bit harder, a bit firmer, slightly faster, with more purpose. Amy's body responded
immediately. Grinding her hips in time with Sally's urgent probing fingers.

View attachment 3229312

"Imagine, having her as your Boss." Said Sally. "Imagine her being in charge all of the
time. At work. And being her sex slave." Amy moaned and rolled her head side to side,
eyes closed, thinking about her perfect dark skin, lush full lips, curvaceous, lithe
black body. "imagine her standing over you, telling you want to do. How to do it. To
please her." Sally said. "I'd fucking love that. I'd love to be her slave." Amy gasped.
Both girls rubbing their clits furiously at the thought of being totally enslaved by a
beautiful Black Goddess.

View attachment 3229321View attachment 3229323

Both girls came heavily to the images in their minds of Miss Jackson bending them
over and fucking them with her huge black strap on. They then went to bed, happy
that their fantasies had been shared. Cuddled up in blissful girl love for the rest of
the night.

The following day, Miss Jackson caught them ogling her in the refectory. She knew
perfectly well what it meant. She was well aware of the desire for callow white females
to want to serve Black dommes. She had used several of them in her time. She
recognised the signs. Sally and Amy were marked women. Soon their fantasies
would take a very real turn.
The two women masturbating together and fantasizing together is HOT!

BLACK OWNED WHITE COUPLE

Jane and Tom were a newly married white couple. Both wanted to spice up their
sex lives and thought getting into swinging would be perfect. What both of them
didn't really know was they were both natural submissives because that was
something they had never explored.

Dark Dominant Queen of the NBWO, Mistress Jada knew straight away. She
suspected as much because being a black feminist social justice warrior, She was
well aware of the weakness of whites, their proclivity to serve blacks sexually and
more. She saw this instantly in the couple. After some exchanges on AdultFriendFinder,
they agreed meet in a local bar to get to know each other better.

Jada sized them up quickly. Jane was tall, blonde, curvy sexy figure, cute and a bit
naive. A potential white slave cow if ever there was one. Tom had that typical whiteboi
weakness about him, hanging around him like a cheap cologne. She checked out his
trousers, no noticeable bulge, small to average She suspected. Hah! I'll make him a bitch
for both of us! The evening progressed and Mistress Jada exerted her influence over
young inexperienced couple. Both were entranced by her perfectly formed body, eye
catching curves, beautiful big brown eyes, and lush black skin. And her confident, no
dominant nature. They put it down to her greater experience as a swinger. Both were
mad keen to get to know her more intimately. Jada invited them both to her place.
Tom and Jane were excited as puppies. There, Jada smiled to herself, I will enslave them
both.

bdsmlr-144640-mtbtRCKVZi (1).gif

And so it came to pass Tom and Jane became black owned white slaves to Mistress Jada. Once
inside Jada's pad, she immediately ordered Tom to the kitchen to open a bottle of wine and
serve it on a tray to them in the bedroom. As soon as left them, Jada grabbed Jane and pushed
her against the wall, kissing her passionately on the lips, their tongues entwining for what
seemed to Jane an eternity. Jane was slightly shocked, dizzy even. Jada wasted no time in
capitalizing on the moment, pulling out one of her voluptuous black tits, forsing Jane's mouth
onto the swollen dark nipple, "suck me!" she commanded. Horny as fuck and ready to use these
white bitches to satisfy her needs.

Tom came back and couldn't believe his eyes. "Put the tray down there, sit on that chair. Take
out your cock and stroke it slowly. Now!" Jada ordered. As she suspected, Tom complied
straight away, not even saying anything. As the night progressed, Tom became increasingly
subservient to his new Queen's whims. Jada made him watch as she ravished Jane's body, using
her in every way. Tom was allowed to stroke, but not ejaculate. while he played endlessly with his
small white dicklet, Jada toyed with his mind, breaking him to her will.

She took full control of both when she tied up Tom, hands to ankles, spread his legs and entered
his virgin ass with her long, thick black strap on, all this while Jane straddled his face and her licked
her. Licked her like never before. His slave tongue driven to new levels by the wonderful new
sensations of his Black Mistress' cock being rammed into his boipussy.

They were Mistress Jada's new white fuck toys now. No swinging now, just slavery.

bdsmlr-381254-qNeDU4Du9G.gif

"Aren't you happy your mama came around this morning?
Aren't you happy I'm here, slut?"

"Ahh, yes, Mistress!"

"Oh, I know you are, slut. I'm like fucking crack an addictive white substance to
you white bitches. You ain't never getting off me!"

"No, Mistress, no getting off you."

"It's just you and me here now, while your scrawny whiteboi
bitch husband is at work. You seriously thought because you're
married now I wouldn't try to get to you and fuck you in the
ass again like I used to when you were my slave? Well, think again,
little bitch! You are mine. I fucking own you. Once, always and
forever. Say it!!!"

"Yours, Mistress. Always and forever, Mistress."

"Good, that's understood, bitch. Now shut up and do as I say
while I fuck you how I want."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you."

bdsmlr-523383-jrYrOamRz7.jpg

Listen closely, slut. You don't need to talk. Your opinions are
irrelevant. You are here to do as I say, Nod your fucking dumb
blonde cunt head to show you understand.

bdsmlr-42840-5T5uO7AnSo.jpeg

*nods head vigorously*

Good obedient white slut. So that gag stays in. Tight. And the only
time it comes out is when it is time to take care of my superior
Black Queen pussy, right?!!!

*nods head vigorously*

Good, so let's try that now!

bdsmlr-34107-J1wKXkSROS.jpg

Whites are property of the black race, bitch. This is your life now,
obedience and servitude.

Positive experience is a prerequisite for all addictions in the world!

Positive experiences are given by the other party to the addict in several ways:Enhance excitement,good communication,Descriptions of Desires,consensus,gradualism,respect,gratitude,expressing thanks in words and / or gestures.

Desire is only a generating factor,which requires a combination of the factors listed above and is ready for the euphoric atmosphere that makes a person addicted to open sexuality!

Ladies!I wish you a pleasant orgasm! :)

Back