My white addicted women...

16031387.gif

Buried! Deep in hot wet black pussy. Long have your craved for this, long have you fantasized
about being in HER divine service. Now the time has arrived. You eat HER greedily. Pleasuring
HER deeply. Making your case to be HER one true faithful slave. Eat, little pet, your keeness
has been noted.

Down dog! Feed on my spit and the waste from my table.

Yes, Goddess, I live under your boots.

0000.gif

Now you have filled your soft white underbelly with my Manna,
worship me, dog.

Yes, Goddess, your dog serves you always

0000 (3).gif

Good bitch clean the muck from my heavenly boots and don't
forget to thank me for the honour.

Yes, Goddess. I lick. I clean for you. Thank you, Goddess.

0000 (2).gif

Good obedient white bitch. Now pleasure me, show me your
worth. You are not getting out of your cage today. I don't want
that to happen.

Yes, Goddess. Thank you for allowing me to please you.

You may get out next time. Maybe. Perhaps. I will decide.

new (3).gif5a824b812000002d00eaeaa5.jpeg

The training of Linda continues. Her struggles and suffering are observed passively but keenly my her
new owner, Mistress Rhaxma. Sometimes, one has to be cruel to be kind.

When obdeience is instilled and compliance the norm, the fruits of discipline can be reaped both both
parties.

tumblr_nehfqtC05M1tkpgw6o1_1280.gif

Happiness is white serving black.

Black power couples...

Whites are so desperate to serve them.
Too little emphasis is given to the role of black females in the transition of white women to submissive roles. Numerous white women have been subdued and subjugated by black women, and the process is ongoing. It happens in the home, perhaps a black couple moves into a neighborhood and the woman takes control of a white wife while both husbands work. It happens on the job, often with a lower-ranking black woman dominating a white female boss.

Too little emphasis is given to the role of black females in the transition of white women to submissive roles. Numerous white women have been subdued and subjugated by black women, and the process is ongoing. It happens in the home, perhaps a black couple moves into a neighborhood and the woman takes control of a white wife while both husbands work. It happens on the job, often with a lower-ranking black woman dominating a white female boss.
Love dominant black queens.

Back