My white addicted women...

bdsmlr-562628-d6Ip8aJAb2.jpg

That feels good, slave.
Yes Mistress.
Rub my perfect body down with warm oil.
As you wish Mistress
Then, when you are finished, you can watch me fuck your husbands cock in your marital bed.
Y,y,yes Mistress.
You know he is weak for black women
Yes mistress.
He lusts after my dark skin, he thinks not about you in that way anymore.
I understand Mistress
You may rub my feet while I ride his cock.
Yes Mistress.
And if you please me, I may let you clean his cum from my pussy.
Thank you, Mistress.
Continue, slave.
Yes Mistress

bdsmlr-562628-iGrRVK0Au7.jpg

Look Marci, I've got a new white toy from the slave market today.
I see you have, Jasmine. She is pretty.
Yes, long soft blonde hair.
Hmm, and soft white young skin, quite nubile.
Agreed. Let's break her sexually like we did the last one.
A good idea Marci, use her and then after she can start on the household chores.
(both laugh)

View attachment 2931718

Back and crack, little white slave girl. I want to feel the love in your kisses and tongue
or it will be the lash for you
fuck man I could do that for hours, give me some water and a fruit bar or some *******, I'd eat that ass until I *******,hell fill her ass with water and stick some food in there it's like a 3 course meal with her ass, maybe have her squeeze a California roll out, I could eat that

Hey I know this site all about black dudes fucking white wives but I wanted to share I dated this little ethiopian chick for a bit , 19 years old and she loved getting fisted in the pussy and the ass and the next day she'd be tight enough to fuck again, seeing that tight hole get stretched ,black Indian whavever you gape that ******* and ,Thier holes are so pink and fucking lovely, idk I just love sex yall, sorry:p

bdsmlr-381254-thvMh0eICS.jpg

Pleasing her Black Goddess is one of her joys in life... Being between her legs, pleasuring her, feeling her hand gently petting her head as she doubles her efforts... She laps faster as she feels her tight pussy leaking her juices between her legs... She knows soon she'll get her rewards...

Back