**My Vegas Adventures**

Ahhh Vegas. I have some wonderful experiences there. I always stay downtown at Golden Nugget right opposite "the Girls of Glitter Gulch" Last year had a nice conversation with ahot black dancer. Once she learned I love ir sex especially bmwf she gave me some great news of a few of the white dancers that were black cock only.

Ahhh Vegas. I have some wonderful experiences there. I always stay downtown at Golden Nugget right opposite "the Girls of Glitter Gulch" Last year had a nice conversation with ahot black dancer. Once she learned I love ir sex especially bmwf she gave me some great news of a few of the white dancers that were black cock only.
Still got they info?

**This Tuesday Update**

The 17 th update is gonna be Fire!!! In the words of Dj Khaled, Another 1.I hope everyone has a great weekend.This is my Blonde Ambition weekend.Two Hotwive's came to Vegas to meet me.One I ll be fucking solo.The other myself and Brandon.She came All the way from Canada to see us, not worthy.

Not sure yet, if they'll be apart of the update...What I am thinking is

1.)Pink Dress, see pic below

2.)Mandalay Bay Doggie, Video

3.)The Strat, maybe the other

Please Subscribe at my Onlyfans.com/Vegasjay.Also, thank you from the bottom of my heart to those who have already Subscribed.Have an Incredible weekend!!!!

Vegasjay View attachment 2843531
Sounds amazing I think 2 posts could come from this weekend, 1 for the one your are doing solo and another for the bird fucking you both.

D78,

Very true.I have to see if they are cool first with me posting on my page.If so, probably will be the update on the 24th.Both of them are Extremely Sexy!!!

Vegasjay
Hope so, but anyways I'm sure you have plenty of material ready to post even if they don't.

**Tomorrow's Update**

Had an Incredible weekend.I hope everyone had the same.The Blonde Ambition weekend went really well!!!Man, do I Love living in Vegas.Tomorrow's updates will be...

1.) Pink Dress, photo set.

2.) Cosmo 2 Hotwive's video.

3.)The Strat doggiestyle video.

If there's any problems with uploading the videos.It be switch out with something else.View attachment 2849318

Thank you guys so much for Enjoying my content.Means alot and more to come.Please Subscribe at Onlyfans/Vegasjay.
Smoking hot

**Tomorrow's Update**

Had an Incredible weekend.I hope everyone had the same.The Blonde Ambition weekend went really well!!!Man, do I Love living in Vegas.Tomorrow's updates will be...

2.) Cosmo 2 Hotwive's video.

If there's any problems with uploading the videos.They will be switched out with something else.View attachment 2849318

Thank you guys so much for Enjoying my content.Means alot and more to come.Please Subscribe at Onlyfans/Vegasjay.
Can't wait buddy.

**Tomorrow's Update**

2.) A Night at Cosmo, 2 Hotwive's video.

If there's any problems with uploading the videos.They will be switched out with something else.View attachment 2849318

I don't know man but that photo looks like old you should buy good camera

**Tomorrow's Update**

2.) Vegas Fantasy

3.) 3 Black Dildo's video.

***Videos are taking forever 2 Upload today**
Damn bro - WHO is she?

**Eyes**

Hi, it's been another Incredible week in Vegas.The word is out about my Onlyfans.com/Vegasjay page.Got several very Hot Updates coming.A very Sexy local Hotwife wants to meet.Then a Smoking Hot Latina is driving up from Cali to meet me.Her Body is Ridiculous.Wait till you see it!!!

Tomorrow's update will be **Eyes**. A Sexy Hotwife with the Prettiest Eyes .Her husband flew her in just to meet.You GOTTA see my Cock in her Mouth and way she Looks up at me with those Eyes!!!Also, 2 videos.One of a Hotwife sucking my Cock.Another of an Intense Doggie Style.Her Loud Moans, say it all.

I will Always Thank you for your support and enjoyment of my page.I got some Fire coming.So make sure you Subscribe!!!

Vegasjay View attachment 2819267
Hey bro, can you sent me a link to your fansonly page of that hot latina?

Back