**My Vegas Adventures**

**Tomorrow's update**

Hope everyone had a great weekend.Got back from Miami late Saturday night.Used Sunday to get some rest and get back to reality mode.

Tomorrow's update will be

1.) Sexy young Latina with, The Vegasblackmales.Photo set.See her pic below.

2.) Hard Rock, 5 -Some.Two Sexy females with myself and my two friends.One Sexy Blonde and a Beautiful young Asian.See how my cock barely fits in her small mouth.

3.) Haven't decided on this one yet.Might be a Video of Ass Tattoo getting fucked by me and my friend.Or her Sucking both of us.View attachment 2939662View attachment 2939662So please come and Subscribe to my Onlyfans.com/Vegasjay
More... :bigsmile:

**Happy Halloween**

To everyone, Happy Halloween.I can't believe it's Already November.Two more Months and 2019 is a wrap.It's been a very emotional year for me.I have had some struggles, set backs, loss of friendships, been Lied to by people I thought were honest, and it's been a year since my friend passed away.

I ve also had some dreams come True!!!!Started my Onlyfans.com/Vegasjay page a couple of months ago.It was something that I Always wanted to do.With the Support of my friend and you guys.I am in the Top 15% of all the content contributors.Of which there is 50k.I am very humbled by that accomplishment.I had my doubts and you guys Helped me overcome my fears.

My trip to the Atlantis.I have had this Dream for over 20 years.I never thought, I would be able to visit this hotel in person.I never gave up hope on my dream of going there.So you Don't give up on your Dream or that Incredible vacation that you Wanna take.You CAN do it.If I can do it, so can you!!!!

Thank you guys for your support!!!Have an Amazing weekend and be safe.View attachment 2944956
I don’t know if anyone will have as Happy a Halloween than you brother. But seriously always good to see someone succeed and achieve their goals. Especially the humble ones just grinding to get there. Don’t worry bout the folks you had to cut off...all by design. Much success.

**Happy Halloween**

To everyone, Happy Halloween.I can't believe it's Already November.Two more Months and 2019 is a wrap.It's been a very emotional year for me.I have had some struggles, set backs, loss of friendships, been Lied to by people I thought were honest, and it's been a year since my friend passed away.

I ve also had some dreams come True!!!!Started my Onlyfans.com/Vegasjay page a couple of months ago.It was something that I Always wanted to do.With the Support of my friend and you guys.I am in the Top 15% of all the content contributors.Of which there is 50k.I am very humbled by that accomplishment.I had my doubts and you guys Helped me overcome my fears.

My trip to the Atlantis.I have had this Dream for over 20 years.I never thought, I would be able to visit this hotel in person.I never gave up hope on my dream of going there.So you Don't give up on your Dream or that Incredible vacation that you Wanna take.You CAN do it.If I can do it, so can you!!!!

Thank you guys for your support!!!Have an Amazing weekend and be safe.View attachment 2944956

Dawg, I feel you on your 2019. Thanks for sharing we’ve got mad respect and love for you. That trip you had was probably exactly what you needed. Hope the rest of the year and 2020.

TDM,

Yeah, she is Sexy Af and hella cool.Hoping we can do it in time.I want to a photo shoot of her for the next update on my Onlyfans.com/Vegasjay this Weds but we will see.If our schedules allow it???

If doesn't happen this week.Next weeks update forsure.Have a great weekend..

Vegasjay
thanks man you too! post a couple here for the bros :cool:

Jay, I love knowing that you are giving all these women your huge black cock! You must be having an incredible time. Enjoy it. Your pictures are amazing

**Today's update**

Hi, hope everyone is having a great Hump day.I am heading to the gym in 15 minutes.Waiting for Ass Tattoo video to upload taking forever.Here are today's updates.

Also, meeting with Sexy Hotwife on Friday.So you guys will probably get an update from that as well this week.

1.) Husband sent pics, see pic below.

2.) Little Black Dress, deleted files.

3.) Ass Tattoo video.

Please come and Subscribe for very Hot Content.Thank you, to those who already have.Have a great day.See you at my Onlyfans.com/Vegasjay View attachment 2956241
Oh lord, Jay stop it! This is too much! ?

**Friday**

This weeks update is Gonna get pushed back till Friday.Have 2 meets this week.One will be used for this week.The other will be for nexts weeks update.View attachment 2968224View attachment 2968224Fridays update will be,

1.) Old Friends, a Couple I ve known for awhile.

2.) My Sexy Friend from previous updates, see pic.

3.) Naked in Public, Video.

Please Subscribe to my Onlyfans.com/Vegasjay.Very Hot content is waiting for you.
I need this kinda security in my life!

Back