My theory on TJ Holmes and Amy Robach

stridepower

Male
From
MN, US
This is my theory how things transpired between TJ Holmes and Amy Robach. I think from day one, Amy was into TJ, and he likely wanted to fuck her too. But at the time Amy was in a new marriage. So TJ started fucking the producer, Natasha Singh. Natasha and Amy were friends. So Natasha used to tell Amy about all the sordid details of how TJ used to fuck her. Unbeknownst to Natasha, Amy's pussy used to get wet from those details. Eventually TJ's wife found out about Natasha, so she and TJ quit. For Amy, this was the right time, she wanted that BBC. So Amy made her move. Of course TJ already wanted to fuck her. Amy's mouth is especially enticing to put a Dick in. So TJ started fucking her. It was all that she had imagined from way back in High School when she fantasized about a Black Dick in her pussy.

I really thing I am at least 40% accurate on how things started. I have fucked quite a few girls because their friend I was originally fucking, bragged about the good Dick she was getting.

65183887-11496033-Natasha_Singh_was_a_producer_for_GMA_based_in_LA_She_left_in_201-a-55_167012...jpg
Natasha Singh

amy-robach-seen-leaving-tj-holmes-apartment073.jpg
Amy Robach (do you see that mouth?)

65057775-11478421-They_spent_the_weekend_shacked_up_in_a_cozy_cottage_in_the_Shawa-a-54_166981...jpg
TJ shows that he now owns that pussy

65022515-11478421-image-a-54_1669731602186.jpg
Amy's mouth is just ripe for fucking.

This is my theory how things transpired between TJ Holmes and Amy Robach. I think from day one, Amy was into TJ, and he likely wanted to fuck her too. But at the time Amy was in a new marriage. So TJ started fucking the producer, Natasha Singh. Natasha and Amy were friends. So Natasha used to tell Amy about all the sordid details of how TJ used to fuck her. Unbeknownst to Natasha, Amy's pussy used to get wet from those details. Eventually TJ's wife found out about Natasha, so she and TJ quit. For Amy, this was the right time, she wanted that BBC. So Amy made her move. Of course TJ already wanted to fuck her. Amy's mouth is especially enticing to put a Dick in. So TJ started fucking her. It was all that she had imagined from way back in High School when she fantasized about a Black Dick in her pussy.

I really thing I am at least 40% accurate on how things started. I have fucked quite a few girls because their friend I was originally fucking, bragged about the good Dick she was getting.

View attachment 5756659
Natasha Singh

View attachment 5756660

View attachment 5756663

View attachment 5756668
90% accurate ♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

C

She was married and cheated, not swinging, so she is a ho. As for him, he should keep his ho.
Not certain she cheated. Amy may have turned her hubby into a cuckold telling him all the hot 🔥 sexy details. Now that her BBC choice is public hubby may feel like he has to actually be jealous instead of turned on. I hope her cuckold hubby was watching his cuckoldress TV show every day in a cuckold trance jacking off. I hope these 2 are brought back to hosting the show what better way to publicize interracial romance

Not certain she cheated. Amy may have turned her hubby into a cuckold telling him all the hot 🔥 sexy details. Now that her BBC choice is public hubby may feel like he has to actually be jealous instead of turned on. I hope her cuckold hubby was watching his cuckoldress TV show every day in a cuckold trance jacking off. I hope these 2 are brought back to hosting the show what better way to publicize interracial romance
I think this is you hoping he was a cuckold 🤣

My two cents worth , everyone thinks because they are on TV that they have different standards from the rest of us . No No No , I have slept with over 25 married teachers and about 11 single ones since I started in the school system. Only six was black ( no point intended ) I love all pussy. But the majority of the married white women did not open up until some other teachers told them about how nice I was. Pretending to be so loyal to the family. Once you break down that barrier you pretty much can get any man or woman. I have met women working in my local grocery store and ended up fucking them after just complimenting them daily and conversations.

View attachment 5756659
Natasha Singh

View attachment 5756660

View attachment 5756663

View attachment 5756668
Yup. Indeed it is 🔥

View attachment 5756659
Natasha Singh

View attachment 5756660

View attachment 5756663

View attachment 5756668
Amy is helping lead a movement among her white female fans that will lead to thousands of white girls and wives to cheat on, cuckproud and even leave their white boyfriends and husbands for superior black dick. She should be revered for the example she is setting. No stopping it now!

View attachment 5756659
Natasha Singh

View attachment 5756660

View attachment 5756663

View attachment 5756668
I have no idea who they are. It seems we need to update our American trivia to be current on this site. lols

Back