My sweetheart is going to get blacked

I am sooo excited for next week! The girl I have been in a relationship with for sometime is going to fuck this black stud she met AT MY URGING! That's right. We've been apart for many months and she really needs to have sex and I know she loves black men so I saw a guy flirt with her on Instagram and I told her to set an appt. to get blacked by him. I told her to tell him that it is at my urging that he fuck her and stream it while I watch. She was totally surprised by my offer but loved the idea so Monday is the big day. She is so eager to get fucked by him that I almost can't wait until the big moment arrives. I've coached her on a number of things like deep throating and rimming his ass if he wants it and am happy knowing her eagerness to eat his ass is reflective of how kinky she is and how obedient she will be. Since she can't get pregnant due to past cervical issues she can't have children so no condoms will ever be used on my baby. She loves cum too much to use them anyways. Ok, wish us luck and if successful I will post pics of her cute white ass getting spread by her stud lover. I hope he has a big thick cock cause she really needs it big and thick. I also hope he makes her squirt cause she can gush if the dick is thick enough. Here are some pics of her. We wish to invite all black men with big cocks to write her and get acquainted with her and give her what she really needs everyday.

Attachments

• julia smile.jpg
    julia smile.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 540
  • received_10212126907471543.jpeg
    received_10212126907471543.jpeg
    138.8 KB · Views: 546
  • 37399503_10212126907511544_3125115266535522304_n (1).jpg
    37399503_10212126907511544_3125115266535522304_n (1).jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 525
  • 38840343_401496680374351_5784061809329700864_n.jpg
    38840343_401496680374351_5784061809329700864_n.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 484
If you're really serious about black men from here getting in touch with her, you should verify your account as a couples account. Since you already posted her pictures, including her face, she shouldn't mind it, and I suspect a lot of the black men will take you more seriously if you verify, otherwise, they may think they're just talking to you.

And of course he's been tested for STD's since he's going to go condomless, and she's completely on board with her photos being uploaded to this site because she knows of this site, right?

If you're really serious about black men from here getting in touch with her, you should verify your account as a couples account. Since you already posted her pictures, including her face, she shouldn't mind it, and I suspect a lot of the black men will take you more seriously if you verify, otherwise, they may think they're just talking to you.
I tried to change my account settings to couple status but can't seem to do so.

And of course he's been tested for STD's since he's going to go condomless, and she's completely on board with her photos being uploaded to this site because she knows of this site, right?
Wow what a worry wart! You don't get a doctor's check up every time you want to play in this passionate lifestyle such as this Officer Cuck. And yes, I do have her permission to post these pics but do I have to check in with you to get approval for her? If STD's occur then we deal with them accordingly. We ofcourse will use common sense to reduce the risk of catching any STD's.

by the way I agree with the testing first for stds
By the way I agree with REALITY and we don't plan the passion too far in advance. If my girl suddenly gets horny for bbc then we grab the 1st studs to respond. There's no time to wait for STD tests. Plus, there's a pill and shot for almost everything out there.

Not even the same girl in photos, I smell a fake
Haha you're just jealous. You need to get some glasses and a more positive attitude. If you or any other skeptic has been following my posts with the accompanying video and pic material then you can see this ain't a fake. But hey, I'll leave you out of the fun if that's your position.

Back