My story with details

lz777

Male
Had an open marriage up until about two years ago when the wife passed away and she was very active in the open marriage lifestyle.

My wife, Sharon and I played with the following rules:
1. There was always a short talking period with the bulls before the bedroom activities.
2. I would take her to the bedroom and the bull would follow.
3. Once in the bedroom I turned her around in front of the bull for a last look before she was disrobed. Note: Sharon’s pussy was not shaved but only trimmed to show a mature woman and she had large tits and loved them sucked when fucking.
4. The bulls were told not to fuck her but make love to her to complete her needs along with theirs. Everyone needed to be satisfied when it was over.
5. I would then lay Sharon down on the bed and open her blouse and pants and give permission for her and the bull to satisfy themselves. The bull slowly removed her clothes and had a full look at what they were going to fuck. Sharon loved to be looked at and preferred large black bulls that were heavy cummers.
6. Sharon did perform oral and swallow but the rule was all cum, especially black cum, was to be pumped up into her cunt which was unprotected and fertile. Note: She preferred to call her pussy a cunt because she grow up on a farm and it excited her to have a BBC pushed deep into her "cunt". As soon as Sharon tasted pre-cum she told the bull to put his cock into her and finish there. She was pregnant twice by BBC and carried one to birth but also lost one in a fall.
7. After each bull finished with her she would clean the bull and then lay back and use her fingers to retrieve the cum while rubbing it on her cunt and slowly clean up the cum from her fingers. In the beginning this bother her to have the bull watch her rub and eat their cum but after a short time she realized the bull enjoyed the show and many times got hard again and remounted her for a second round.

Unfortunately we never recorded the events as I am sure others would have enjoyed watching the lifestyle. I have only a few photos left somewhere on a hard drive of her breedings.

Had an open marriage up until about two years ago when the wife passed away and she was very active in the open marriage lifestyle.

My wife, Sharon and I played with the following rules:
1. There was always a short talking period with the bulls before the bedroom activities.
2. I would take her to the bedroom and the bull would follow.
3. Once in the bedroom I turned her around in front of the bull for a last look before she was disrobed. Note: Sharon’s pussy was not shaved but only trimmed to show a mature woman and she had large tits and loved them sucked when fucking.
4. The bulls were told not to fuck her but make love to her to complete her needs along with theirs. Everyone needed to be satisfied when it was over.
5. I would then lay Sharon down on the bed and open her blouse and pants and give permission for her and the bull to satisfy themselves. The bull slowly removed her clothes and had a full look at what they were going to fuck. Sharon loved to be looked at and preferred large black bulls that were heavy cummers.
6. Sharon did perform oral and swallow but the rule was all cum, especially black cum, was to be pumped up into her cunt which was unprotected and fertile. Note: She preferred to call her pussy a cunt because she grow up on a farm and it excited her to have a BBC pushed deep into her "cunt". As soon as Sharon tasted pre-cum she told the bull to put his cock into her and finish there. She was pregnant twice by BBC and carried one to birth but also lost one in a fall.
7. After each bull finished with her she would clean the bull and then lay back and use her fingers to retrieve the cum while rubbing it on her cunt and slowly clean up the cum from her fingers. In the beginning this bother her to have the bull watch her rub and eat their cum but after a short time she realized the bull enjoyed the show and many times got hard again and remounted her for a second round.

Unfortunately we never recorded the events as I am sure others would have enjoyed watching the lifestyle. I have only a few photos left somewhere on a hard drive of her breedings.
Sounds sexy

Back