My Short Stories As Well

JoJoKat

Female
I see a lot of people posting threads where they can put down their stories/experiences so I thought I would do so as well.

I will start with my first time. I had started college and had been dating this white guy. He had decided to attend a different college several hours away so we decided to basically just be friends. My best friend and I had moved into an apartment owned by the college and she was making great use of it by fucking as much as possible. Most night I got to go to the sleep with the sounds of her and whoever was going at her that night. This was frustrating as I was now single and this was going to be my time to have my freedom.

Like two weeks into the start of the semester and I met Rico. He was a sophomore in college on a basketball scholarship. Him and I had started working in the same work study office so we got to talking and got along really well. We had a science class together and we actually partnered for a project so I had invited him over to the apartment to work on the project since he was still in the dorms and studying in the dorms was usually a fruitless effort.

He came over in the afternoon and we started studying and talking and then he leaned in and kissed me. It had only been a few weeks but I missed being kissed so I jumped at the opportunity and soon we were making out. Well hands began to wander and soon he was feeling on my butt and grinding against me so when he hand went to rub my pussy I guided it into my pants and that was all he needed. He began fingering me and lifted my shirt to suck on my nipples. It was amazing and I was basically begging for it by this point. I pushed him onto his back and got his pants open. I pulled out his dick and began stroking it. He was quickly hard and I decided to give him head. I started sucking on him and he was groaning and making a bunch of noise before he pulled my head up and we moved into the doggy position. We fucked like that quick and hard and it felt amazing and he was very good at it. He was slamming into me so hard my arms and legs collapsed and he had me laying flat on my bed as he was on top of me. We continued until both cumming hard. I came well before him.

After that we never really said we were dating as neither one of us wanted something too committed going on but it was nice to have a sexy friend when I needed the itch scratched.

I see a lot of people posting threads where they can put down their stories/experiences so I thought I would do so as well.

I will start with my first time. I had started college and had been dating this white guy. He had decided to attend a different college several hours away so we decided to basically just be friends. My best friend and I had moved into an apartment owned by the college and she was making great use of it by fucking as much as possible. Most night I got to go to the sleep with the sounds of her and whoever was going at her that night. This was frustrating as I was now single and this was going to be my time to have my freedom.

Like two weeks into the start of the semester and I met Rico. He was a sophomore in college on a basketball scholarship. Him and I had started working in the same work study office so we got to talking and got along really well. We had a science class together and we actually partnered for a project so I had invited him over to the apartment to work on the project since he was still in the dorms and studying in the dorms was usually a fruitless effort.

He came over in the afternoon and we started studying and talking and then he leaned in and kissed me. It had only been a few weeks but I missed being kissed so I jumped at the opportunity and soon we were making out. Well hands began to wander and soon he was feeling on my butt and grinding against me so when he hand went to rub my pussy I guided it into my pants and that was all he needed. He began fingering me and lifted my shirt to suck on my nipples. It was amazing and I was basically begging for it by this point. I pushed him onto his back and got his pants open. I pulled out his dick and began stroking it. He was quickly hard and I decided to give him head. I started sucking on him and he was groaning and making a bunch of noise before he pulled my head up and we moved into the doggy position. We fucked like that quick and hard and it felt amazing and he was very good at it. He was slamming into me so hard my arms and legs collapsed and he had me laying flat on my bed as he was on top of me. We continued until both cumming hard. I came well before him.

After that we never really said we were dating as neither one of us wanted something too committed going on but it was nice to have a sexy friend when I needed the itch scratched.
Hot story!

That’s awesome! I had an ex cheat on me with what I THOUGHT/HOPED was a black dude but alas, it was another hipster white douchebag. I have always given my wife the leeway to cheat when partying with her friends, but she just only has eyes for my big cock. What tips would you recommend, when we go on vacation maybe, to get her incredibly excited to get, like, 3-1 BBC’d? That’s her jam, but I think she’s nervous I’d be jealous... furthest from the truth. I just want her to live life, same way her fantasy is to find a barely legal college student and watch her and help her fuck me and suck me dry.
Viva la hot sex haha! Love y’all

That is hot

Back