My shame

i´m 44 old virgin..and eunuch. In June 2009 3 Finnish teen girls kicked my testicles crushed, because i was against that white girls can fuck with black men..then they fucked with blacks in front of me..I haven´t ever even touched girl, i don´t know how tastes pussy..but i know how looks BBC fucked pussy. I´m now really submissive transvestite eunuch, i crave pussy but i know i will ever even touch it..Sometimes i can see black fucking white girls, i´m angry, frustrated..and i can only cry watching it.I won´t to be race traitor but i want that girls around of Europe will laugh at me..kuva0690 (1).jpg

Last edited:
I know what is real shame and frustration; it´s when white girl is showing me her perfect nude body,her BBC fucked pussy and i beg that i can lick it..and of course girls never allow it,girls can´t allow pathetic eunuch even touch them..i´m 44 old and i haven´t ever touched girl but i know how girls envoy blacks fucking them,i have seen it too often.But any way, i´m so attention whore that i want girls knowing about me.I like frustration that i feel seeing girls gong black..

I know what is real shame and frustration; it´s when white girl is showing me her perfect nude body,her BBC fucked pussy and i beg that i can lick it..and of course girls never allow it,girls can´t allow pathetic eunuch even touch them..i´m 44 old and i haven´t ever touched girl but i know how girls envoy blacks fucking them,i have seen it too often.But any way, i´m so attention whore that i want girls knowing about me.I like frustration that i feel seeing girls gong black..

Did you call the police? That's a very serious crime if your story is true.

Did you call the police? That's a very serious crime if your story is true.
Don´t worry, i deserve my destiny! I was always angry racist white boi because i knew how girls like blacks..I always spoken against blacks, i was terrible person..but now i accept girls gong black because i´m doomed to stay pussy free..

Don´t worry, i deserve my destiny! I was always angry racist white boi because i knew how girls like blacks..I always spoken against blacks, i was terrible person..but now i accept girls gong black because i´m doomed to stay pussy free..

Being racist does not justify permanently destroying your body parts.

Back