My queen spent the night with her Black bf😊

Ggg8071

Male
From
AZ, US
She went out for dinner with him and they slept together. She is there now. I’m so happy for her! She is beautiful, petite with very white skin and thick black hair. She needed it. I want her to fall in love with him and spend every night together.
We have been progressing in our relationship and I think may be finally reaching an ideal state where I become a supportive friend, less jealous and less of a sexual partner. We both want her to be able to introduce him to her family and friends and for me to not be a barrier to that. Any advice navigating this would be helpful.

She went out for dinner with him and they slept together. She is there now. I’m so happy for her! She is beautiful, petite with very white skin and thick black hair. She needed it. I want her to fall in love with him and spend every night together.
We have been progressing in our relationship and I think may be finally reaching an ideal state where I become a supportive friend, less jealous and less of a sexual partner. We both want her to be able to introduce him to her family and friends and for me to not be a barrier to that. Any advice navigating this would be helpful.
Doesn't sound like she needs you or will want you.

I am of the opinion that most people are capable of loving more than one person at the same time. We both want this for her. I am happiest when she is happy. It’s not about money. The more love the better.
Sex without emotion is half good. I can relate to your point

If that's what you want, break up with her and stay as friends. Your ultimate goal is for her to find someone else, so you're getting in the way of her achieving that.

Then tbh what will she need you for or want you for? You are giving her into another man's arms and love. She will just leave you.

Back