My posh Gf is not much into BBC

bkforher

Male
From
Canada
I am a bit upset, i wish my gf was a BBC addict, but she only likes small cock like i have. I have only 5 inches and sometimes it hurts her tiny pussy so part of it is not wanting bigger amount of pain from bigger cocks. I don't want to ******* her to have sex with guys she don't like. She is not particularely attracted to black guys, but on the other hand, her biggest crush is Slash from Guns & Roses. She tells me that if she had the chance to fuck someone else than me, it would be him lol. I don't know what to do...

Im not sure where the problem is here? If your tiny dick hurts her what do you think a big black cock will do for her? This is more about your inadequacies and insecurities than her needs….,

Im not sure where the problem is here? If your tiny dick hurts her what do you think a big black cock will do for her? This is more about your inadequacies and insecurities than her needs….,
i don't think i would be on this website if i was so insecure, it's more about giving her something i don't have and make her feel something different, and it is a fantasy of mine also. Maybe afterwards my cock would not hurt her anymore, that is my theory.

I am a bit upset, i wish my gf was a BBC addict, but she only likes small cock like i have. I have only 5 inches and sometimes it hurts her tiny pussy so part of it is not wanting bigger amount of pain from bigger cocks. I don't want to ******* her to have sex with guys she don't like. She is not particularely attracted to black guys, but on the other hand, her biggest crush is Slash from Guns & Roses. She tells me that if she had the chance to fuck someone else than me, it would be him lol. I don't know what to do...
Find her Hispanic guys, or darker Spanish, portugese, or Italian guys with small cocks. 🤷‍♂️

Back