My new toy, Oh my!

View attachment 463332
No the one we have is actually the BAM dildo with realistic touch. I have them both and we put them side by side. They look like they came from the same mold.
I do like the one that is above this post though. We may have to buy that one and check it out.

In the meantime. Anyone want the one I can't use? I will be more than glad to send it you anyone who would like to have it, for whatever purpose you desire. You can have both pictured with the box and cleaning solution etc etc etc.

Message me if you are interested. I imagine the shipping will be for around 6 pounds.

That is good to know. I have the Bam, which is just to big me us. I thought about getting the Hung dildo, but now I know it would be a waste of money for us. My wife has taken about 7-8 inches of John Holmes, but Bam is just to big. You must be a true size queen to take him and enjoy it. It wouldn't be so bad if the head was tapered and you could work yourself onto it and feel the stretch, but Bam is bam, pow. You must take the full girth from the start.

That is good to know. I have the Bam, which is just to big me us. I thought about getting the Hung dildo, but now I know it would be a waste of money for us. My wife has taken about 7-8 inches of John Holmes, but Bam is just to big. You must be a true size queen to take him and enjoy it. It wouldn't be so bad if the head was tapered and you could work yourself onto it and feel the stretch, but Bam is bam, pow. You must take the full girth from the start.
Yep agreed. One must be a true size queen to take either of these dildos. I cannot take either although I tried. We are looking for one a little smaller ;)

Well it didn't work. Try as we did, and believe me we tried. I couldn't take that big boy so in the trash it goes. We are gonna look for something a little smaller. By the way its the exact same size as BAM. It just has a more realistic feeling. Picture to follow once I am on another computer.
Thanks for the real-world update.

I think issues like size, often get portrayed unrealistically here.

There is another issue, that I'd like to see a discussion on sometime - or if there's been one, somebody please let me know - and that's that for women planning on getting down with a real Bull, or currently seeing one, I've come to the conclusion that big dildos are essentially cheating. To begin with, you cheat yourself out of the opportunity to have a "real" first time experience, to have an actual Bull be the first one to open you up and plumb you deep like never before. Then, if you are seeing Bulls, I think you should be staying as tight as possible for them - and, just not having any Big Cock other than them, even if it's plastic.

Thoughts?

Back