My new mistress

I know I have been posting lots of stories lately, but it's just my life has been so exciting lately and I have to share.

So I had my first meeting with a new Black Goddess. She is 20, but is as sexually powerful as any woman, with a gorgeous body and lots of curves. The day before me met, she had me buy several things at the sex shop. Then two days ago I went over in the morning. She had me arrive at her apartment for exactly 7:00 am. Before leaving I put on a chastity cage as she requested. When I arrived she had me strip, hand over all my belongings, and put in the large vibrating butt plug I had bought. She then brought me to the washroom, where she put a plug in the bath drain, and had me lie down in it. She then pissed a rather large amount over me, and left me lying there. She went about her business for many hours, drinking lots of water, added more piss around me, and preparing for the Black Gods who were coming soon. All the while I had the butt plug vibrating intensely, and becoming more and more aroused.

When they arrived around mid day, she told them she had something pathetic to show them and brought them to look at me. After they had a laugh, she brought them to her bedroom. Based on how loud she was, she had a excellent time. She told earlier that she will not fuck a guy who is less than 10", and very thick. And of course only Black guys. After a while the noise stopped, there were some voices, and one of the Black Gods told me she wanted to see me, then both of them left. I stood up, dried myself off, and went to her. She had my lie on the floor and she lowered herself over me, and lots of cum came leaking out of both her holes. She rubbed them all over my face, and only stopped when all the cum was gone. She then told me it is very important for a woman to piss after sex, and she had me ******* it. She then went to the freezer, and brought out a frozen condom from there, filled with a huge amount of frozen cum. She told me she had saved it for a week for me. She pinned it to the wall, and left it to dry.

She then took the first of the two dildos I bought, attached it to the harness I brought, and said it was my turn to get fucked. This dildo was 10", with a 7" circumference. First she pulled out the butt plug, and then put a condom over my chastity cage to catch any leakage. Then then fucked me for quick a long time. She was very rough, and spanked me a lot, and pulled out some hair from tugging so hard. Then she said it was time for a break. She took off the dildo, poured the now melted used condom all over it. She shoved it down my throat, all the way to the balls, then took duct tape, and taped it to me so it wouldn't come out. She then attached the second dildo, this one 12", with a 8" circumference. She then fucked me even harder than before. After she was satisfied, she took off the harness, took the dildo out of my mouth, then removed the condom from the cage, now very full with leakage. She poked a hole in the end with a pin, then had me suck it out. Which took some time. She then had back on the bed, set a timer for one hour, and told me I had that time to make her cum 20 times, or I was leaving without my clothes and belongings. Fortunately I succeeded, and she told me I was adequate, and she would consider seeing me again. I am so exited by the direction my life is going.

Back