My new girl is having her first bbc today!

fenix0516

Male
Gold Member
So my girl, she and I are new, is heading over to see her new bbc bull for the very first time and I couldn’t be more excited. My heart is racing, ******* pumping….she’s never had someone as large as he is…..i can’t wait to see what happens. I’ll keep everyone updatedD6F63FF0-6115-465C-BE00-5B8DF3385067.jpeg66690703-F687-4A73-AF61-640C05E030A9.jpeg

She did amazing. Here's her text to me as to what happened:

I arrived at daddy house and when he opened the door he greeted me with a hug and touched me all over. We’re the perfect heights for each other. I got to his room and almost immediately got comfortable and took my jacket and top off to switch into my sexy outfit only for him. I loved the way he grabbed my ass, it felt so amazing. He has great hands. I bet much better than yours. He’s so tall and built with great shoulders. He went from my butt to my back and gave me a great massage, the best I’ve ever had. His skin was so smooth holding his body up to mine. The way he caressed my perky boobs was sensational. As I rubbed his back and ran my fingers through his head I felt his big hard cock yo against my body trying to get its way out of his pants and inside of me. When we made our way to daddy mikes bed I laid on my back and started to eat my ass until he flipped me over with his strong big muscles (that you don’t have)onto my back and started eating out my pussy while he grabbed me all over. He stayed down there for awhile until he undressed me completely and we switched positions into 69 I loved sucking on his balls and his massive cock, I bet yours is so small compared to his. He finally let me sit on it and I almost immediately came only for him. Daddy felt so fucking good inside of me. I love riding him and I wasn’t able to even take all he has because I’m so tight. We’re gonna work on that next time I see him. Daddy Mike is so comforting and I felt so safe with him. I loved being his little sex doll even if it was so short unfortunately. :( I can’t wait to spend some more time with him, he’s far better than I could ever get from a white man. Once I finished riding him he told me to get on my back, so I did. He pulled me by my long legs to the end of the bed and fucked me. Hard. I loved the way my legs wrapped around him and especially when he licked my feet, I’ve never let anyone do that and it was truly unbelievable. After he fucked me some more, he turned me around yet again with his strong arms and fucked me while I was on my knees and arms. Yet again I had to ask him to be careful because he was SO big. Shortly after that he came all over my back. As I came for the second time.

I arrived at daddy house and when he opened the door he greeted me with a hug and touched me all over. We’re the perfect heights for each other. I got to his room and almost immediately got comfortable and took my jacket and top off to switch into my sexy outfit only for him. I loved the way he grabbed my ass, it felt so amazing. He has great hands. I bet much better than yours. He’s so tall and built with great shoulders. He went from my butt to my back and gave me a great massage, the best I’ve ever had. His skin was so smooth holding his body up to mine. The way he caressed my perky boobs was sensational. As I rubbed his back and ran my fingers through his head I felt his big hard cock yo against my body trying to get its way out of his pants and inside of me. When we made our way to daddy mikes bed I laid on my back and started to eat my ass until he flipped me over with his strong big muscles (that you don’t have)onto my back and started eating out my pussy while he grabbed me all over. He stayed down there for awhile until he undressed me completely and we switched positions into 69 I loved sucking on his balls and his massive cock, I bet yours is so small compared to his. He finally let me sit on it and I almost immediately came only for him. Daddy felt so fucking good inside of me. I love riding him and I wasn’t able to even take all he has because I’m so tight. We’re gonna work on that next time I see him. Daddy Mike is so comforting and I felt so safe with him. I loved being his little sex doll even if it was so short unfortunately. :( I can’t wait to spend some more time with him, he’s far better than I could ever get from a white man. Once I finished riding him he told me to get on my back, so I did. He pulled me by my long legs to the end of the bed and fucked me. Hard. I loved the way my legs wrapped around him and especially when he licked my feet, I’ve never let anyone do that and it was truly unbelievable. After he fucked me some more, he turned me around yet again with his strong arms and fucked me while I was on my knees and arms. Yet again I had to ask him to be careful because he was SO big. Shortly after that he came all over my back. As I came for the second time.
Maybe she will let you be there in person next time? This sounds exciting! You should get a chastity cage tho.

So my girl, she and I are new, is heading over to see her new bbc bull for the very first time and I couldn’t be more excited. My heart is racing, ******* pumping….she’s never had someone as large as he is…..i can’t wait to see what happens. I’ll keep everyone updatedView attachment 5676151View attachment 5676152
Did you eat her pussy when she got home

Hot. Sad she only came twice. My wife would have lost count of her orgasms and his bed would have been soaking wet.

Back