My moms lesbian affair

Mypete

Male
Gold Member
Around the time that I graduated from high school, the state took away my moms drivers license because of her poor eyesight. So having my license and my own car,mom often needed rides to wherever she wanted to go. At the time my step ******* was a long haul truck driver and was often gone for weeks or more at a time. My mom went on a trip with him once in a while or so over the years and my grandmother would watch us *******,but most of the time she was at home alone with the family. My mom was a tall lady,with black curly hair done up like a 60s housewife. She was five foot eight inches tall. She had nice sized tits,maybe 38 c or d cup. She was a bit overweight, but being tall she carried it well in all the right places. Her ass was big,but shapely, and it always looked great in a dress,or those polyester slacks she often wore. When I was a kid,maybe ten or so years old I was playing in the bathtub, and I was in there a really long time. The house had only the one bathroom,and my poor mom really had to pee! She waited as lone as possible before she was about to piss her pants,and she came in the bathroom and said now look at the wall,because I have to use the toilet and I cannot wait until you get out of the tub. Of course I didn't do what she said and I looked up at her pussy. She was so busy relieving herself that she didn't notice me watching and enjoying the show she was putting on for me! Me being the little pervert that I am noticed her beautiful black triangle of silky pubic hair! It was amazing, and is probably the reason I love older women with naturally hairy pussies to this day! She was an attractive woman who if she wasn't my mom,I would have been trying to get in her full cut panties! One time when I brought her home from the coffee shop, and she had sat down at the kitchen table,and I was leaving so I came up behind her and leaned over her shoulder to give her a kiss good bye on her right cheek. Well I must have startled her and as I leaned in to kiss her cheek she turned her head to the right and I planted a big kiss right on her lips! She didn't pull away,or turn her head away,we were lip locked for around 10 seconds! She broke our kiss and let out a little gasp,with a ooh sigh. I apoligized for startling her,and she just let out another gasp,and said oooh again! I said good bye and left the house. When I got in my car,I thought to myself, I think she liked our kiss! Maybe I put a wet spot in moms bloomers! Lol .Anyway when she and my step ******* were together at home they would always frequent a local coffee and doughnut shop. It wasn't unusual for me to see their car there almost every day. When my step ******* was on the road mom would take the bus,or I would give her a ride to the coffee shop. My guess is that an older lesbian lady probably around my mothers age saw her coming in and sitting by herself every day, saw that she was lonely and started chatting mom up,until she worked her way into moms panties. One time I went in for a dozen doughnuts, and I was talking to the waitress. I said that my mom was in here almost every day and described my mom to the waitress, and she said yes I know your mom,she said your mom is getting very friendly with this other lady who is also a regular in the coffee shop. She said she thought the other woman might be a lesbian, the woman flirted with her while she was waiting on her,and she has seen the woman getting friendly with other women in there before. She said that the woman would sometimes leave with other women in their cars,and the women would drop her back at the coffee shop a few hours later! She warned me that the lady was putting the moves on my mom. So I asked mom if she met any new friends over at the coffee shop, she said she had met a very nice woman,and they talk for hours. She referred to her as my ladyfriend! My mom never referred to any othe women as a ladyfriend! I could tell by the look in her eyes,and the way her face lit up,when we were talking about the woman that she was happily excited, blushing,almost arroused! So the next day I was supposed to pick her up at the coffee shop,and she called me and gave me the address of an apartment house to pick her up at. So I went there and beeped the horn and waited for her to come out to my car. When she got in the car,she was whistling and singing under her breath! I knew that she had been intimate with her new lesbian lover! She was giddy like a school girl, when I asked her how her afternoon was and she said it was absolutely wonderful.and how much she liked her ladyfriends company. She wasn't exactly going to tell me that a skilled female cunninglinguist had give her sweet black haired pussy hours of countless orgasms,but I knew that is exactly what happened! I wondered if mom returned the joy to her new lover! There was nothing I could have done to stop it,because by the time the girl told me,my mom was already calling her her ladyfriend, and the woman had probably already had gone down on her! Mom was an adult, and I have no business telling her who she can or cannot have sex with. I have to say this,though I never seen my mom so happy! Her ladyfriend must have brought her hours of sapphic pleasure! After that night ,it was common practice to drop her off and pick her up at the woman's apartment. For almost a year they enjoyed each other regularly! When I picked mom up at night,sometimes very late,she looked completely refreshed like she spent a full day being pampered at a ladies spa, only with repeated happy endings! I used to think about them going down on each other, and enjoying hours of sapphic 69 sessions! The thought of the ladyfriend licking moms black hairy pussy against her milky white skin,was hard to get out of my mind! Finally I just decided to keep moms lesbian affair to myself. She wasn't really hurting anyone. My mom was a great mom who always had my back ,throughout my entire childhood, including several frequent disputes with my step *******, so why not let her have the joy she deserved and was obviously enjoying! I guess somehow my step ******* must have found out about the lesbian affair, maybe from the same waitress, and he sold his truck and got a local job so he could be at home every night. I know that every time mom mentioned wanting to go to that coffee shop he would get pissed off! Mom is gone now,and I miss her very much,at least I know that my driving her around enabled her to have some great joy,and very special time with her ladyfriend!

Last edited:
I would love to hear stories about others who have had or know of any lesbian affairs! Especially those who were seduced into sapphic love trists!

Anybody else's wife,mom,sister,*******,or even grandmother,have a lesbian affair with another woman,white,black or other race?

I would love to hear more stories about real women,your wife ,your sister,mom,*******,aunt etc who had a real lesbian affair! My moms story made me happy, because the lady pleasuring her made her happy! A very true twat warming story!

One night I could hear my mom and dad with another woman. I heard my dad tell my mom to get her ready I sneaked a peek and my mom was licking her pussy. Then my dad fucked her. But the same woman came over a few more times when my dad wasn't there, and I could watch my mom and her together

That's awesome that you actually got to watch them in action. People don't realize how much things like threesomes,and bisexual couplings go on with ordinary people! I know that ladyfriend of my moms had her whistling and singing everytime I picked her up! I never saw my mom so relaxed and happy! The lady must have tongue lashed my moms clit very well! I hope mom returned the favor!

One night I could hear my mom and dad with another woman. I heard my dad tell my mom to get her ready I sneaked a peek and my mom was licking her pussy. Then my dad fucked her. But the same woman came over a few more times when my dad wasn't there, and I could watch my mom and her together
steve;
how old were you when you saw this? if you have siblings, did you tell them what you saw?

Around the time that I graduated from high school, the state took away my moms drivers license because of her poor eyesight. So having my license and my own car,mom often needed rides to wherever she wanted to go. At the time my step ******* was a long haul truck driver and was often gone for weeks or more at a time. My mom went on a trip with him once in a while or so over the years and my grandmother would watch us *******,but most of the time she was at home alone with the family. My mom was a tall lady,with black curly hair done up like a 60s housewife. She was five foot eight inches tall. She had nice sized tits,maybe 38 c or d cup. She was a bit overweight, but being tall she carried it well in all the right places. Her ass was big,but shapely, and it always looked great in a dress,or those polyester slacks she often wore. When I was a kid,maybe ten or so years old I was playing in the bathtub, and I was in there a really long time. The house had only the one bathroom,and my poor mom really had to pee! She waited as lone as possible before she was about to piss her pants,and she came in the bathroom and said now look at the wall,because I have to use the toilet and I cannot wait until you get out of the tub. Of course I didn't do what she said and I looked up at her pussy. She was so busy relieving herself that she didn't notice me watching and enjoying the show she was putting on for me! Me being the little pervert that I am noticed her beautiful black triangle of silky pubic hair! It was amazing, and is probably the reason I love older women with naturally hairy pussies to this day! She was an attractive woman who if she wasn't my mom,I would have been trying to get in her full cut panties! One time when I brought her home from the coffee shop, and she had sat down at the kitchen table,and I was leaving so I came up behind her and leaned over her shoulder to give her a kiss good bye on her right cheek. Well I must have startled her and as I leaned in to kiss her cheek she turned her head to the right and I planted a big kiss right on her lips! She didn't pull away,or turn her head away,we were lip locked for around 10 seconds! She broke our kiss and let out a little gasp,with a ooh sigh. I apoligized for startling her,and she just let out another gasp,and said oooh again! I said good bye and left the house. When I got in my car,I thought to myself, I think she liked our kiss! Maybe I put a wet spot in moms bloomers! Lol .Anyway when she and my step ******* were together at home they would always frequent a local coffee and doughnut shop. It wasn't unusual for me to see their car there almost every day. When my step ******* was on the road mom would take the bus,or I would give her a ride to the coffee shop. My guess is that an older lesbian lady probably around my mothers age saw her coming in and sitting by herself every day, saw that she was lonely and started chatting mom up,until she worked her way into moms panties. One time I went in for a dozen doughnuts, and I was talking to the waitress. I said that my mom was in here almost every day and described my mom to the waitress, and she said yes I know your mom,she said your mom is getting very friendly with this other lady who is also a regular in the coffee shop. She said she thought the other woman might be a lesbian, the woman flirted with her while she was waiting on her,and she has seen the woman getting friendly with other women in there before. She said that the woman would sometimes leave with other women in their cars,and the women would drop her back at the coffee shop a few hours later! She warned me that the lady was putting the moves on my mom. So I asked mom if she met any new friends over at the coffee shop, she said she had met a very nice woman,and they talk for hours. She referred to her as my ladyfriend! My mom never referred to any othe women as a ladyfriend! I could tell by the look in her eyes,and the way her face lit up,when we were talking about the woman that she was happily excited, blushing,almost arroused! So the next day I was supposed to pick her up at the coffee shop,and she called me and gave me the address of an apartment house to pick her up at. So I went there and beeped the horn and waited for her to come out to my car. When she got in the car,she was whistling and singing under her breath! I knew that she had been intimate with her new lesbian lover! She was giddy like a school girl, when I asked her how her afternoon was and she said it was absolutely wonderful.and how much she liked her ladyfriends company. She wasn't exactly going to tell me that a skilled female cunninglinguist had give her sweet black haired pussy hours of countless orgasms,but I knew that is exactly what happened! I wondered if mom returned the joy to her new lover! There was nothing I could have done to stop it,because by the time the girl told me,my mom was already calling her her ladyfriend, and the woman had probably already had gone down on her! Mom was an adult, and I have no business telling her who she can or cannot have sex with. I have to say this,though I never seen my mom so happy! Her ladyfriend must have brought her hours of sapphic pleasure! After that night ,it was common practice to drop her off and pick her up at the woman's apartment. For almost a year they enjoyed each other regularly! When I picked mom up at night,sometimes very late,she looked completely refreshed like she spent a full day being pampered at a ladies spa, only with repeated happy endings! I used to think about them going down on each other, and enjoying hours of sapphic 69 sessions! The thought of the ladyfriend licking moms black hairy pussy against her milky white skin,was hard to get out of my mind! Finally I just decided to keep moms lesbian affair to myself. She wasn't really hurting anyone. My mom was a great mom who always had my back ,throughout my entire childhood, including several frequent disputes with my step *******, so why not let her have the joy she deserved and was obviously enjoying! I guess somehow my step ******* must have found out about the lesbian affair, maybe from the same waitress, and he sold his truck and got a local job so he could be at home every night. I know that every time mom mentioned wanting to go to that coffee shop he would get pissed off! Mom is gone now,and I miss her very much,at least I know that my driving her around enabled her to have some great joy,and very special time with her ladyfriend!
Great memory for you sir

Never experienced anything like that. I am very jealous

Back