My men help me

milf4bbcstretch

Female
Gold Member
From
CA, US
PART 1; CUCK HUBBY

I was simply pissed off. I came home after a hard afternoon in the office where I had to fight with a short stick with an old white fuddy-duddy. In the end I fought him off to a draw and did not let him take credit to my work and ideas. As any white woman in an office with responsibility over other others, these office encounters can put a stamp onto your own person. And then, as I got home, all I wanted was to get that afternoon behind me and make myself whole.

As I got home I passed the kitchen where my husband my s** and my s**’s friend Leon were having some small talk. I knew of Leon’s escapades on the sports field and of the white girls that were blacked by him. But at this moment, I wanted to take care of myself.

Looking at my husband and did not caring that all heard me; I told him “Go and draw me a bath”. All I wanted was to soak my pent-up anger away. He got up from the table and went into our master bathroom.

Hearing the water running into the spa sized tub, I took a seat on the king sized bed and took off my heels. Unhurriedly I pulled the blouse out of my skirt, unbuttoned and took it off. Then my skirt, pulled stockings off, snapped off my silk bra, pulled the thong down my legs. Stood up and looked at myself in the full length mirror and liked what I saw. My round breasts were still firm, not a bad bottom, toned legs. I was not ashamed of my still hot figure as befitting a 39-and-holding woman.

My husband’s prepared bath was wonderful. There were scented candles all around the bathroom, and rose petals floating in the bath water. On a table near the tub was a bottle of chilled Champagne with soft music coming from the speakers. My husband knelt naked next to the tub and bathed me, massaging every inch of my body. While he did that, I sipped Champagne and was enjoying the subtle warmth of this extravagance. After my bath, my husband toweled me off, and then wrapped me in a luxurious, flowery, cherry blossom colored silk robe.

Keeping my robe open, I sat on the edge of the bathtub and quietly said. "Shave me". He looked at me with gratitude and at first he snipped my light bush with a pair of scissors, letting curly hair fall to the floor. When he trimmed my bush to stubble, he took a warm washcloth and rubbed it over my cunt, following with shaving gel. His hands coated my cunt, as his fingers brushed over my swollen labia. I shivered and smiled down at him, my nipples became hard. He took the Venus razor and carefully shaved my cunt with long, smooth strokes. I spread my legs for him, allowing him to clear the area between my thighs. He wiped me clean and then again he shaved me gently, making my skin completely smooth, bare and as smooth as a “baby’s bottom”.

I liked his servitude. I took his dickie and decided to give him a sympathy hand job. “Jesus Christ” I thought to myself, “Not even three inches”. Soon I stopped frigging him as he spurted a few drops of cum.

Back