My massage man pt3 - full body massage

ElizabethDD

Female
From
UK
My massage man pt3 - Full body massage.

I wont go through all the the pre-amble this time as I have explained what it’s like, but needless to say I was in a state of excitement from the moment I woke up, everything seemed to fall into place and I got out the house on time, I made my way there without incident but with plenty of sexy thoughts.

'Betty, lovely to see you, come through' he led me into the now familiar room and we went through the motions as before, he had said something about a full body massage on my last visit so when he asked again I said that sounded nice and I was happy to go with whatever.
He disappeared and I stripped, my nerves were still there but way more under control than before.
I thought of you briefly as I positioned myself on the bed, you had written that list but I couldn't remember it, but really I had no intention of doing anything other than going with the flow.
I knew the massage and his strong black hands would put me in the right mood as they had before, and the way I had been feeling all day I knew it would not take much.
The music and the smells from the oils remained the same, but he felt more relaxed, more casual, which I guess was a reflection of me. he even attempted small talk at one point, saying something about covid restrictions lifting in time for the warmer weather, but in general like before he didn’t say much.
His hands manipulated my back, neck and shoulders, before slowly moving over every exposed part of me, my fingertips to my toes, my wrists to my ankles and even my scalp and temples. He even touched my side breast as his fingers stroked over me, I was turned on before I got there, now the anticipation was in overload, I think he must of sensed it as he didn’t take so long this time before he ‘made a move’..
He massaged me all over, then started at the top again, neck and shoulders, his fingers digging deep, if felt good but my mind was in a different place, as he moved down to my lower back again, it felt like I was almost squirming.

As he got lower down my back I could feel the towel sliding lower, I could feel his hand moving from my lower back to my bum, the towel sliding down my thighs, his hands worked my cheeks, it actually hurt but in a nice way.
I don’t know if he nudged them or I just moved them but my legs parted a little as he worked.
He moved around the bed and down my thighs, his fingers pressing into my flesh.
I wanted to slide my hand between my legs but I resisted.
His hands had reached my feet and now he was moving up again.
My legs widened as he got to my knees and I wondered if he could see me, see how wet I was..! I wondered if he could smell me, smell my arousal. I think I actually lifted my arse a little as his hands got closer.
Then he touched me, his big black fingers touched my pussy, no other way to say it. I held myself still as I felt him explore my outer edges.
His fingers brushing over me, gently touching me, it made me shiver and he held still, maybe waiting for a protest or for me to stop him, but I didn’t, if anything my legs parted wider, then his fingers continued their exploration.
I was so turned on, my excitement had built all day, I knew this would happen, and I wanted it.
The massage felt good but I think we both knew I wanted more. I closed my eyes and pushed back on his fingers, ‘he must know what I want’ I told myself as I felt him penetrate. I love the feeling of being opened and being penetrated and that’s exactly what he was doing. I could feel his finger in me, my body moved with him as he slowly moved, his other hand was caressing my arse, it felt good, and I could of easily cum just like that, like I did the first time, but today I wanted more. So I moved my hand out from my side and reached for him, my eyes were still closed so I don’t know if he moved towards my hand or he was already there but I instantly found him, found his cock..!

It was an awkward angle but I rubbed him, he felt semi hard, I turned my head and peaked a look, I could see the outline of his cock against the material, i rubbed some more, and he pushed against my hand, all the while he kept his finger inside me, dipping it in and out. Mmmmmm I was getting so wet and horny.

To get more I had to drop my arm off the bed and bend it , I had to move position, I shifted around and he moved away, his finger slipped out, I think I gave a little ‘oh’ sound, but when I looked he was pulling his bottoms off.!
I watched him, his cock looked big hanging down between his legs, I could see it stirring, he caught me looking and stepped towards me, I was now on my side, naked except the towel which was crumpled over my thighs, I watched him lift his cock, he nodded and then brought it towards my mouth, when I think back it’s weird that we never spoke, there were just gestures , and the odd, ‘is it ok?’ But there was eye contact and a kind of knowing what each other wanted, but I have never spoken so little. Lol

I opened my mouth for him and he guided it in, it was that perfect semi hard, meaty but flexible stage, I love the feeling of a cock going into my mouth, I forgot how much I loved it.
I was on my side facing him, he had a hand in my hair, and the other on my breasts, squeezing playing teasing, pulling my hard nipples, mmmm.
He pushed his cock in and out of my mouth, it was getting harder, and bigger, I was struggling to take it all, but I tried, he stretched his hand down from my nipples to my pussy, I opened my legs and let him in, his fingers instantly finding my wet spot, my desire was burning and I sucked his cock as he picked up speed.
His fingers (it felt like two) started going deeper and I was push back onto them, I could feeling him getting harder in my mouth and felt his urgency.
It was then that he pulled out and stepped down the table, he pulled my body, his hands on my things as he turned me around so my feet swung off the table. He stepped between my knees, his cock stood straight out between us, I looked up.
He was quite an intimidating figure, looming over me, he bent down and kissed me, it wasn’t what I’d call a passionate intimate kiss but it was still nice, and in doing so, he let me know that there was more. I leaned back on the bed, and he leaned over me, kissing me again, I knew what I wanted and I hoped he understood.
His hands were on my arse holding me to him, his big cock resting on my stomach and reaching up to my breasts, we exchanged a look and he moved closer, I leaned back, pushing my pelvis forward, he let go of me and pushed his cock down, down to my entrance, I shuffled closer, nearly falling backwards off the bed in my attempt to get him inside..
He grabbed me and steadied me, before pulling me up, as he did he turned me, as my feet hit the floor he turned me around and pushed my shoulders forward onto the bed, I had to be on tiptoe to balance and my stomach and breasts lay sideways across the bed and he moved right behind me, I could feel his hard cock between us, between my arse cheeks, he ran it over me and slapped it down. I made a moaning pleasure sound as he ran his cock over my arse, I leaned further over the bed, he had one hand on my hip and the other on his cock, he ran the head over my lips, nudging me open, pressing against me, opening me, stretching me, pushing into me, filling me, stretching me more, filling me more… I moaned loudly, mmmmmmm it felt so good, he pushed gently and more of his cock went into me. Mmmmmmm
I held himself there for a few seconds then started to move, slowly at first, sliding deep and pulling out, in out in out in out.. It felt so good, so missed, so special to be fucked. I was so excited, so turned on I had to bite my lip not to cum, I wanted to cum so quickly, I tried to control myself but I couldn’t, I started to shake as he started to fuck me faster.. I moaned louder, and again as my own orgasm washed over me.. I couldn’t stop myself, I came hard on his cock..!

I’m not sure if he noticed straight away, he just kept going, kept fucking me, kept taking his own pleasure.. mmmmmm even though I had cum it felt so wonderful to keep being fucked..
He kept sliding in and out of me, he got faster and faster, he suddenly grunted and came , he came inside me, it felt good, it felt, it felt almost like a film.. like it was happening to someone else, but it felt good, really good…
I couldn’t stop smiling as he slowly eased out of me and guided me backwards. I twisted around and laid back on the bed, his hand still held mine and he was smiling too, his body was glistening with sweat.
He leant in and kissed me and his other hand stroked over my body, in that moment I felt the best I’ve felt for years..!
But then he slowly eased and stood, he handed me another towel and said, ‘ I’ll leave you to get get dressed now, feel free to wash and use anything you need and I’ll be back shortly’ he was smiling and he picked up his clothes and with that he left the room. I slumped right back , my smile etched on my face and body in a state of bliss. I know it wasn’t real but it felt good and I was determined to hang on to it for as long as I could..
I took my time, I washed and wiped myself, dressed and sat on the bed and waited for him.
When he came back in, I stood, I’m not sure what I expected or what I wanted, but I got an embrace and a ‘I hope to see you again Betty’ and as I replied that ‘I hope so too’ he gently guided me to the door and we said goodbye, I added a ‘thank you’ and he disappeared inside.
It was a slow journey home that I don’t remember, the only thing I remember after that was avoiding my hubby and having a long hot shower.
Xx

So there you go , the full story, I hope you enjoy it, I’m sure I’ll have many thoughts and concerns and guilt trips and fears from here on in, and I don’t know yet if it was worth it, but it did really feel good at the time.
And I wonder whether I will revisit..
Xx

Back