My love for BBC has turned me into a Sissy and im still in the closet and in denial

I've just recently in the last 4 years become sexually attracted to Dominant BBC bull's I'm still attracted to women 1000% but BBC just excites me always ♠️🍆😍😈
Its interesting. I've had several husbands message me without their wives knowing although I'm fucking their wife. They always ask if I'm open to letting them suck my cock but feel they arent gay. Their being simply submits when they see a thick black cock and their feminine side surfaces.

Its interesting. I've had several husbands message me without their wives knowing although I'm fucking their wife. They always ask if I'm open to letting them suck my cock but feel they arent gay. Their being simply submits when they see a thick black cock and their feminine side surfaces.
I always think about BBC I dream of sucking it and getting fucked by it 24/7 365 days a year I guess I just need to fully accept and embrace the fact that I love BBC and I have a strong feminine side to me without feeling guilty and ashamed and scared of being labelled queer etc.... etc .... what do you think Sir?? ❤❤

My girlfriend told me to use that name as she said my ass is phat and that she thinks I'm a sissy LOL!!! She views black men as real Alpha men ❤❤
Nba Playoffs Reaction GIF by NBA

I've just recently in the last 4 years become sexually attracted to Dominant BBC bull's I'm still attracted to women 1000% but BBC just excites me always ♠️🍆😍😈
In my opinion it is absolutely natural for every whiteboy to be turned on by Black men and their BBCs - the essence of masculinity and perfection that white guys will never have, so all they can do is worship it and make room for them to please us White women. Perfectly straight behavior if you ask me, as they still are turned on by the idea of beautiful Females having good sex.

I wonder how many guys think they want to suck a big cock or let a bull fuck them and their wife have no experience. When they get their cock in your mouth they show little regard to how you feel and often try to shove it all the way in and when they get it in your ass they show no mercy but try to shove their balls in . The fantasy may be better than reality

Back