My Husband's Best Friend

Why does there always have to be that one person we know we should not be around and we should just let be but we never do? You can be deeply in love with someone and there will always be that one person that makes us think what if?

Let me start by saying when I first met my husband we had an instant connection as friends and people that just connected. We got to know each other and started dating. At the time, I was a college student and so was he. I had gone into college immediately following high school where he had taken a few years off and then started back up. My husband would go to parties here and there but only ones hosted by people he knew well. He was not one to go to bars and clubs and almost had an anti-social side of him.

This is where Sam comes into our lives. Sam was a black man born in Alaska. He grew up in a good household and was kind of a wild baby. He married a high school sweetheart and they had a baby. Sam joined the military and began providing for his family. Sadly, Sam’s wife decided she did not want to be married anymore and she filed for divorce. When it came to their baby, the court did not like the fact the military would have Sam traveling and awarded primary custody to Sam’s ex-wife. The military brought Sam to Montana where he finished his enlistment and began attending college. His thought was he could get a degree and return to Alaska able to take better custody of his baby.

Sam and my husband had several classes together in college. Both were older than your average college students were and Sam saw my husband as the quiet person that needed to be broken out of his shell. Sam began inviting my husband out to clubs and bars and honestly, I was happy to see my husband get out and be more social. Even though he may have denied it, my husband loved it as well.

Sam was dating a woman named Jenny when we first met as well. Jenny had a baby from a previous marriage and Sam was great with him. They were a great couple. By this point, my husband and I had begun having a sexually open relationship as well. We were not home wreckers though and this was why even though Sam knew about our sexual taste we never invited him or Jenny to take part in it.

Jenny and I became good friends as Sam and my husband did as well. They were great for couple dates or dinner parties and we really had a great time together. Then came the breakup. Jenny and Sam sat down and discussed the future they had together. The plan was always for Sam to go back to Alaska and be with his baby and closer to his family. Jenny had no desire to go to Alaska and she would not hold Sam back from it either. They chose to end what they had before it got far too serious.

This put Sam into a funk of sorts and he began to ******* and party a lot. Sam was no stranger to partying but it was not about the party, it was about getting ******* enough to escape the real world. Sam did not blame Jenny for what had happened but it still cut to the bone. My husband and I tried to help our friend by doing activities that did not involve drinking and just trying to make him smile again.

It took a few months but finally Sam began turning around. However, this Sam and I seemed to be bonding. Sam found out about my geeky side and thought it was very cool. We began sharing jokes back and forth and it was common for him and I to be chatting. He was still very close with my husband as well and we were happy to have our friend back.

It was New Year’s Eve and my husband and I hosted a small party at our apartment we had at the time. We had one guest bedroom and some airbeds to cover all of the people that were going to be there. Sadly one couple got into a fight and slept in different beds shorting us by one. Sam was going to go home but we did not want him drinking and driving so the idea was he would share the bed with my husband and I. I was going to take the middle and have a person on each side. We finished the night and went to bed.

Now I knew this was nothing kinky so I put on a pair of shorts and a tee to go to bed. Both men had shorts and tees on as well when we all got into the bed and turned off the lights. My husband was the first one to make a move as he began to rub around my pussy on the outside of my shorts. I was a bit horny myself so I lay on my back and tried to play it off as I guided his hand into my shorts. He was fingering me slightly when we were caught; Sam asked us if we wanted some privacy. I was embarrassed but apparently not the men. My husband said Hell no and told Sam they could share if he was feeling frisky. Now I had not even been consulted on this when I felt Sam’s hand on my stomach and then going down into my shorts. My husband turned his attention to my breast as Sam’s fingers began to do their work. My clothes were removed, my legs were spread and for several minutes, my body became a playground. Each man had one of my nipples in their mouth. My husband played with my clit as Sam fingered me. I did my best not to cry out or moan and alert the people sleeping through the apartment.

After both my husband and Sam had been worked up, I was guided on to my side facing Sam. My husband lifted my leg from behind. I felt Sam guide his hard cock into my vagina. Then I felt my husband guiding his into my ass. Both men found their spots and pinched me in the middle of them and they began to thrust. The feelings shooting through my body were intense and amazing and it was taking everything I had not to be loud. I was pretty sure just the slapping of our bodies could be heard outside of the bedroom. Sam and my husband continued assaulting me through multiple orgasms before their bodies began to quiver and shake and I felt their warmth flood throughout me. My own body felt like I had just finished the most intense workout I had ever done. We separated our sandwich and fell asleep next to each other.

I had almost thought the threesome had been a dream until I woke up completely naked. Both Sam and my husband were gone but I had always been the one who enjoyed sleeping in. I found my shorts and tee and clothed myself. I could feel dried cum on the inside of my legs. I went to the bathroom quick and cleaned up a bit and peed before going out into the living room. Sam and my husband were watching television and it looked like everyone else had left. I sat down on the other end of the couch wondering if we were going to say anything about the night before. In the end, Sam said he had to be going and nothing was said.

The next few weeks went by as if nothing had happened between the three of us. I chalked it up to large amount of alcohol and horniness. I put it out of my mind and moved on.

Both my husband and Sam graduated and it was only about a month later Sam told us he would be moving back to Alaska to do what he planned to do. This meant we were saying goodbye to a friend we were spending time with quite often and would have to settle for phone calls and text messages. We talked about visiting each other but it was far from cheap. I will admit I found myself feeling quite upset that Sam would be leaving us.

A few days before he was set to go I decided to ask Sam out to get a *******. I invited my husband as well but he was unable to attend and told me to go and have fun and call if I needed a ride home. Sam and I meet at a restaurant close to his place. We had quite a few drinks and vented about people and jobs. Then we said how it would suck when he had to leave and all the fun times we would miss with him. Oddly enough towards the end of the night I found myself thinking about sex with Sam again. Just then we both got a message from my husband saying a mutual friend was hosting a game night and for both of us just to come over when we were done. As we were paying our tab and getting ready to head out I looked at Sam and just blurted out “do you think we have time for a quickie?” Sam’s yes was enthusiastic.

We drove the small drive to Sam’s place and went into his apartment. We went right to the bedroom and had the definition of a quickie. I took off my pants and panties and got on the bed. Sam took of his clothes and got between my legs bringing his semi hard dick up to my pussy. He was still hard enough to push into me and we started fucking quickly and hard. It was still amazing and this time I did not care who heard as I moaned and sighed away. Sam grunted and the bed shook and squeaked as we fucked away. The whole thing took about five minutes before he had me pinned down cumming away and I was enjoying my own orgasmic bliss. We finished and got our clothes back on.

We got to the party late and used the excuse I had been a little bit more buzzed than I wanted to be so we had dropped my car off at Sam’s place. We had a great night and it was the last real time we were able to get with Sam socially before he left for Alaska.

The next few years we only spoke with Sam through phone calls and messages. He got into a custody dispute with his ex and ended up losing again. He was told he could see his baby during the summers and long holidays. His family tried to stand behind but a lot of them were moving away from Alaska and heading in different directions. In the end it did not matter if he lived out of state to see his baby so when he was offered a job back in Montana he came back and we were excited to see him.

Sam got back to the state and we were waiting to help him move in to his new place. The part that threw me was when he stepped out of his car and a woman stepped out of the passenger side. I will admit that it kind of bothered me even if I knew I should be happy for Sam. Same told us they had met through work and both had accepted jobs in Montana so they had clicked and started dating. We told them we were happy and welcomed them.

The next two months were odd for both my husband and I because we had expected parties and dinners to be like they had always been but this new girlfriend of Sam’s had taken the reigns and Sam was happy to follow along. Every now and then when he was pretty ******* you would catch a glimpse of the old Sam coming out and that would get shut down pretty quickly. I noticed if I texted him it would be like old times but seeing him in person was something different. My husband even came forward saying something had changed.

We celebrated Sam being happy and rejoiced getting to meet his baby when he got his time with his *******. But there was always something in the background saying we did not belong anymore. People change and grow up and go through life so no one was really to blame.

One night Sam came over to our house without his girlfriend. She was apparently out so he had the night to himself for a few hours. The plan was to come over and maybe have a few drinks out on the deck and talk about the old times. That is what happened and then some more. It started raining outside and like the goofballs we were we stayed out and danced in it until we were all properly soaked. We went inside to dry off and change clothes. The clothes started coming off in the kitchen and then touching started and next thing you know we are naked and I am on my knees going between sucking both of their cocks. It felt great to have Sam in a sexual manner again. After the kitchen we moved into the living room and one man would lick me as I sucked them. Then fucking began and soon I was straddling my husband on the couch fucking my pussy as Sam had my ass. We kept at it for several hours until we were all exhausted. Both men had enjoyed every hole I had and cum multiple times. I had given up on counting orgasms and was just lying on the floor covered in sweat and other various fluids. Sam found his phone missing several calls and he got dressed and went home.

It was another two weeks before Sam would post on social media that him and another buddy were drinking until they became pirates. They posted a geek joke that I got and not many other people. I laughed and Sam said, “see that is why I need a wife like you.” This comment kind of threw me because I know he would not have said it with his girlfriend around. Then it got me thinking would I marry Sam? Did I want to marry Sam? I mean I loved my husband without question but did I also love Sam? Sam had always felt different than our other sexual adventures. Another day went by before I asked Sam if something had happened and he told me that him and his girlfriend had broken up. He told me that it had hurt but offered me little details. I was sorry that Sam was hurt but not really sorry to see his girlfriend go. I felt like I should comfort him but at the same time I felt that would leave to me and him having sex and was it sex we were having or making love?

Why does there always have to be that one person we know we should not be around and we should just let be but we never do? You can be deeply in love with someone and there will always be that one person that makes us think what if?

Let me start by saying when I first met my husband we had an instant connection as friends and people that just connected. We got to know each other and started dating. At the time, I was a college student and so was he. I had gone into college immediately following high school where he had taken a few years off and then started back up. My husband would go to parties here and there but only ones hosted by people he knew well. He was not one to go to bars and clubs and almost had an anti-social side of him.

This is where Sam comes into our lives. Sam was a black man born in Alaska. He grew up in a good household and was kind of a wild baby. He married a high school sweetheart and they had a baby. Sam joined the military and began providing for his family. Sadly, Sam’s wife decided she did not want to be married anymore and she filed for divorce. When it came to their baby, the court did not like the fact the military would have Sam traveling and awarded primary custody to Sam’s ex-wife. The military brought Sam to Montana where he finished his enlistment and began attending college. His thought was he could get a degree and return to Alaska able to take better custody of his baby.

Sam and my husband had several classes together in college. Both were older than your average college students were and Sam saw my husband as the quiet person that needed to be broken out of his shell. Sam began inviting my husband out to clubs and bars and honestly, I was happy to see my husband get out and be more social. Even though he may have denied it, my husband loved it as well.

Sam was dating a woman named Jenny when we first met as well. Jenny had a baby from a previous marriage and Sam was great with him. They were a great couple. By this point, my husband and I had begun having a sexually open relationship as well. We were not home wreckers though and this was why even though Sam knew about our sexual taste we never invited him or Jenny to take part in it.

Jenny and I became good friends as Sam and my husband did as well. They were great for couple dates or dinner parties and we really had a great time together. Then came the breakup. Jenny and Sam sat down and discussed the future they had together. The plan was always for Sam to go back to Alaska and be with his baby and closer to his family. Jenny had no desire to go to Alaska and she would not hold Sam back from it either. They chose to end what they had before it got far too serious.

This put Sam into a funk of sorts and he began to ******* and party a lot. Sam was no stranger to partying but it was not about the party, it was about getting ******* enough to escape the real world. Sam did not blame Jenny for what had happened but it still cut to the bone. My husband and I tried to help our friend by doing activities that did not involve drinking and just trying to make him smile again.

It took a few months but finally Sam began turning around. However, this Sam and I seemed to be bonding. Sam found out about my geeky side and thought it was very cool. We began sharing jokes back and forth and it was common for him and I to be chatting. He was still very close with my husband as well and we were happy to have our friend back.

It was New Year’s Eve and my husband and I hosted a small party at our apartment we had at the time. We had one guest bedroom and some airbeds to cover all of the people that were going to be there. Sadly one couple got into a fight and slept in different beds shorting us by one. Sam was going to go home but we did not want him drinking and driving so the idea was he would share the bed with my husband and I. I was going to take the middle and have a person on each side. We finished the night and went to bed.

Now I knew this was nothing kinky so I put on a pair of shorts and a tee to go to bed. Both men had shorts and tees on as well when we all got into the bed and turned off the lights. My husband was the first one to make a move as he began to rub around my pussy on the outside of my shorts. I was a bit horny myself so I lay on my back and tried to play it off as I guided his hand into my shorts. He was fingering me slightly when we were caught; Sam asked us if we wanted some privacy. I was embarrassed but apparently not the men. My husband said Hell no and told Sam they could share if he was feeling frisky. Now I had not even been consulted on this when I felt Sam’s hand on my stomach and then going down into my shorts. My husband turned his attention to my breast as Sam’s fingers began to do their work. My clothes were removed, my legs were spread and for several minutes, my body became a playground. Each man had one of my nipples in their mouth. My husband played with my clit as Sam fingered me. I did my best not to cry out or moan and alert the people sleeping through the apartment.

After both my husband and Sam had been worked up, I was guided on to my side facing Sam. My husband lifted my leg from behind. I felt Sam guide his hard cock into my vagina. Then I felt my husband guiding his into my ass. Both men found their spots and pinched me in the middle of them and they began to thrust. The feelings shooting through my body were intense and amazing and it was taking everything I had not to be loud. I was pretty sure just the slapping of our bodies could be heard outside of the bedroom. Sam and my husband continued assaulting me through multiple orgasms before their bodies began to quiver and shake and I felt their warmth flood throughout me. My own body felt like I had just finished the most intense workout I had ever done. We separated our sandwich and fell asleep next to each other.

I had almost thought the threesome had been a dream until I woke up completely naked. Both Sam and my husband were gone but I had always been the one who enjoyed sleeping in. I found my shorts and tee and clothed myself. I could feel dried cum on the inside of my legs. I went to the bathroom quick and cleaned up a bit and peed before going out into the living room. Sam and my husband were watching television and it looked like everyone else had left. I sat down on the other end of the couch wondering if we were going to say anything about the night before. In the end, Sam said he had to be going and nothing was said.

The next few weeks went by as if nothing had happened between the three of us. I chalked it up to large amount of alcohol and horniness. I put it out of my mind and moved on.

Both my husband and Sam graduated and it was only about a month later Sam told us he would be moving back to Alaska to do what he planned to do. This meant we were saying goodbye to a friend we were spending time with quite often and would have to settle for phone calls and text messages. We talked about visiting each other but it was far from cheap. I will admit I found myself feeling quite upset that Sam would be leaving us.

A few days before he was set to go I decided to ask Sam out to get a *******. I invited my husband as well but he was unable to attend and told me to go and have fun and call if I needed a ride home. Sam and I meet at a restaurant close to his place. We had quite a few drinks and vented about people and jobs. Then we said how it would suck when he had to leave and all the fun times we would miss with him. Oddly enough towards the end of the night I found myself thinking about sex with Sam again. Just then we both got a message from my husband saying a mutual friend was hosting a game night and for both of us just to come over when we were done. As we were paying our tab and getting ready to head out I looked at Sam and just blurted out “do you think we have time for a quickie?” Sam’s yes was enthusiastic.

We drove the small drive to Sam’s place and went into his apartment. We went right to the bedroom and had the definition of a quickie. I took off my pants and panties and got on the bed. Sam took of his clothes and got between my legs bringing his semi hard dick up to my pussy. He was still hard enough to push into me and we started fucking quickly and hard. It was still amazing and this time I did not care who heard as I moaned and sighed away. Sam grunted and the bed shook and squeaked as we fucked away. The whole thing took about five minutes before he had me pinned down cumming away and I was enjoying my own orgasmic bliss. We finished and got our clothes back on.

We got to the party late and used the excuse I had been a little bit more buzzed than I wanted to be so we had dropped my car off at Sam’s place. We had a great night and it was the last real time we were able to get with Sam socially before he left for Alaska.

The next few years we only spoke with Sam through phone calls and messages. He got into a custody dispute with his ex and ended up losing again. He was told he could see his baby during the summers and long holidays. His family tried to stand behind but a lot of them were moving away from Alaska and heading in different directions. In the end it did not matter if he lived out of state to see his baby so when he was offered a job back in Montana he came back and we were excited to see him.

Sam got back to the state and we were waiting to help him move in to his new place. The part that threw me was when he stepped out of his car and a woman stepped out of the passenger side. I will admit that it kind of bothered me even if I knew I should be happy for Sam. Same told us they had met through work and both had accepted jobs in Montana so they had clicked and started dating. We told them we were happy and welcomed them.

The next two months were odd for both my husband and I because we had expected parties and dinners to be like they had always been but this new girlfriend of Sam’s had taken the reigns and Sam was happy to follow along. Every now and then when he was pretty ******* you would catch a glimpse of the old Sam coming out and that would get shut down pretty quickly. I noticed if I texted him it would be like old times but seeing him in person was something different. My husband even came forward saying something had changed.

We celebrated Sam being happy and rejoiced getting to meet his baby when he got his time with his *******. But there was always something in the background saying we did not belong anymore. People change and grow up and go through life so no one was really to blame.

One night Sam came over to our house without his girlfriend. She was apparently out so he had the night to himself for a few hours. The plan was to come over and maybe have a few drinks out on the deck and talk about the old times. That is what happened and then some more. It started raining outside and like the goofballs we were we stayed out and danced in it until we were all properly soaked. We went inside to dry off and change clothes. The clothes started coming off in the kitchen and then touching started and next thing you know we are naked and I am on my knees going between sucking both of their cocks. It felt great to have Sam in a sexual manner again. After the kitchen we moved into the living room and one man would lick me as I sucked them. Then fucking began and soon I was straddling my husband on the couch fucking my pussy as Sam had my ass. We kept at it for several hours until we were all exhausted. Both men had enjoyed every hole I had and cum multiple times. I had given up on counting orgasms and was just lying on the floor covered in sweat and other various fluids. Sam found his phone missing several calls and he got dressed and went home.

It was another two weeks before Sam would post on social media that him and another buddy were drinking until they became pirates. They posted a geek joke that I got and not many other people. I laughed and Sam said, “see that is why I need a wife like you.” This comment kind of threw me because I know he would not have said it with his girlfriend around. Then it got me thinking would I marry Sam? Did I want to marry Sam? I mean I loved my husband without question but did I also love Sam? Sam had always felt different than our other sexual adventures. Another day went by before I asked Sam if something had happened and he told me that him and his girlfriend had broken up. He told me that it had hurt but offered me little details. I was sorry that Sam was hurt but not really sorry to see his girlfriend go. I felt like I should comfort him but at the same time I felt that would leave to me and him having sex and was it sex we were having or making love?
Buttercups I loved the story and would love some visual aids. ;)

Thanks! Your story is very well written and extremely sexy, and completely understandable in every one of its many and important romantic and sexual dimensions.

Buttercups I loved the story and would love some visual aids. ;)
Lol next story I will try adding some playful pics to bring the imagination to life.

Thanks! Your story is very well written and extremely sexy, and completely understandable in every one of its many and important romantic and sexual dimensions.
Thank you and yeah the biggest cross over for me from sex to feelings I have almost ever felt.

Lol next story I will try adding some playful pics to bring the imagination to life.

Thank you and yeah the biggest cross over for me from sex to feelings I have almost ever felt.
Hello again Buttercups.

You talk about your crossing over "from sex to feelings", which feelings I take as being possibly romantic ones towards Sam.

You confess in your post that having sex with Sam has always felt different to your other sexual adventures with your husband, and you finish by saying you are unsure whether with Sam you are merely having sex or actually making love.

That you are asking that question now suggests to me that you are deep-down, as well as obviously very openly in your threesomes with him and your husband, still extremely attracted to Sam physically as well as personally and emotionally.

Remember how you opened up to Sam so easily and eagerly in that first sleep-over threesome with him and your husband in your marriage bed, and how you orgasmed so freely from Sam barebacking you, and how you got off on the warm flooding feeling of him ejaculating in you?

Then there is that highly impulsive later "quickie" that you randily instigated, apparently impromptu, in which you entered into your own "orgasmic bliss" while Sam kept cumming in you.

You go on to describe a second prolonged and for you and Sam an obviously extremely satisfying very long threesome at your home with him upon his turning up there without his girlfriend.

So, you ask, was any or all of that true lovemaking, or was it simply casual and mutually exploitative "cold" albeit very satisfying sex that you and your plainly very attractive lover Sam were engaging in?

Your detailed story concerning Sam and you is brimfull of other clues, if not proof, that it was almost certainly the former.

I say this on the basis of sexological (I'm an MD) considerations which suggest to me that at some time during your multiple bareback sessions with Sam you fell in love with him and that deep-down, and unknown to your husband, you wanted him and still want him to impregnate you and for you to bear his baby.

A further and powerful factor in that scenario is that the prostaglandin hormones in the semen of sexually vigorous men like Sam are erotically intensely stimulating of the woman's body and mind and so addictive that highly orgasmic women who are very satisfyingly inseminated over and over again by such attractive and extremely potent males are very prone fall in love with them.

Think about it Buttercups.

XXXXX

Last edited:

Wonderful story!

Very amazing and sexy story telling.

How are you and yours getting along these days Buttercups?

I would love to see those shots of you with your hot husband and his very interesting (bisexual?) friend Sam who fucked you so beautifully.

That is a great story and told so well. I couldn't stop reading. While I would not tell you what to do about Sam, I will give you my opinion. Whether it is love or not is not the question. The real question is how do you feel about your husband and the commitment you made to him? Since he is cool with you having sex with Sam, there should not be a problem with that aspect. But leaving a man for another man is a sticky situation that hurts everyone. So, before you decide to do that, think about it a lot.

That is a great story and told so well. I couldn't stop reading. While I would not tell you what to do about Sam, I will give you my opinion. Whether it is love or not is not the question. The real question is how do you feel about your husband and the commitment you made to him? Since he is cool with you having sex with Sam, there should not be a problem with that aspect. But leaving a man for another man is a sticky situation that hurts everyone. So, before you decide to do that, think about it a lot.
I agree.

I address Buttercups93 now on the background of my above post of 15th July 2020 regarding her and Sam.

You jettisoning your husband for what in my opinion, on the facts given, would be a rather uncertain future with Sam, risks you throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Do you have children by your husband?

I ask this because if you don't, Sam's superior potency and proven fertility may well be powerful factors---amongst "geeky" and physical-sexual other ones---contributing to your very strong physical attraction to him which, perhaps significantly, you describe in only minimal detail in relating the story of your marriage and your threesomes with Sam and your husband.

The obvious eagerness of your husband to share you sexually with Sam could well have its roots in a homosexual bond between them, as it decisively did with my young bisexual black buddy and lover vis-a-vis my wife (now my ex). In our threesomes on our marriage bed I strongly encouraged him hands-on to impregnate her, which he did, three times enthusiastically and astonishingly manfully, to the great joy of all three of us.

Since I introduced my buddy to my then-wife, the three of us have lived uninterruptedly together in a beautiful and very freely sharing menage-a-trois.

At no time has my wife even suggested leaving me to take up with my young buddy (now her husband) although given that she fell head-over-heels in love with his amazing body and near-on 9-inch beautiful cock at first sight and first fuck, it would obviously have been unnatural for her not to have entertained the idea; which she freely admitted to me that, early on, during the first beautifully tumultuous romantic and sexual "rush" with my buddy, she definitely did.

The fact is that seven years on the three of us are still together and loving it to the hilt. Even more relevantly here, ever since my wife fell pregnant to my extremely spunky buddy the first time, the thought of leaving me to take up with him has never re-entered her head; so she says, and I believe her.

The upshot is that my ex gets the very best emotionally and sexually out of two men who she loves to distraction and who love each other, albeit (with my buddy being much younger than me) in understandably significantly different but invariably deeply satisfying ways.

Have you considered a menage-a-trois with Sam as a solution to your romantic dilemma?

I suggest you very earnestly discuss it alone with your husband and, after you have done that, with Sam. Then conduct a diligent search of your soul and conscience.

Last edited:
Back