My hubbys small dick

I was using my wife's phone and had a peek in the photo album was pi s of fit black guys with big cocks. She always fancied black guys but was to shy. She pay no attention to my small penis and is not aroused by me any longer. But she's in full swing and loving her new lifestyle . I can't blame her what use is a little thin penis compared to fit hot black guys with massive cocks.. just what the wife wanted and loves.

Many of us have tiny clitties. This is why our wives have so much interest in BBC and the need to cuckold us. We, being submissive, inadequates as males, then accept and learn to love our place in this win, win, win, relationship. Not to mention accepting the joy of feminization and being who we are!

Many of us have tiny clitties. This is why our wives have so much interest in BBC and the need to cuckold us. We, being submissive, inadequates as males, then accept and learn to love our place in this win, win, win, relationship. Not to mention accepting the joy of feminization and being who we are!
Well said!!

Back