My hubbys small dick

Ok I have to ask why did you marry him? Was it because he was the only one to ask. Or perhaps he was in a position to keep you as a house wife and mom. Sorry but in this day and age I don’t believe you were a virgin on your wedding night and go this under whelming surprise
I
i always wondered about that

In my case my husband has not an small dick but this is not the only reason why women search for black men. I've been into a relationship with a black guy for almost 5 years and he had a normal cock, neither huge nor small. But he had a lot of more quallities than a simple good cock. He treted me nice, he was a good partner and of course he was so good in bed (he knew where he must lick, rub, caress and how to move his body too).
Same as our case

I have a thin dick and it’s curved. The curve makes it so awkward when I have sex. It looks deformed and inferior. I wish I had some girth too. My gf and I got into an argument and she told me while she was angry but later confessed it was true even though she “loves my dick” that it was in fact the smallest cock she’s ever been with.

What do you guys think about my little pee pee? Should it be in chastity?
Without seeing it, I have to say, yes a good tight CB6000s for a small clitty.

Ah ah another tiny white worm !
What, no deniers on here?? Telling us now all men are equal on average and white men have BC too and some black men are small?? Deny the overwhelming evidence on this and thousands of other sites, millions of pics and vids, that white boys are sexually inferior?

Back