My hubbys small dick

Well, 'minipees' are unfortunate guys; no question about that! But, it doesn't necessarily mean that all black males have monster cocks. It is my unshaken conviction and experience, that as many black stallions are also equipped with tiny tools. Any other members with a different issue? :cool:

I'm sorry not into males pretending to be females, especially gay ones with female profiles and fraudulent testimonials. Black isn't my color, it's a state of mind; I'm very much dark chocolate brown.😌 On top of that, I have a very nice history and portfolio of debauchery, seeing as a Spanish woman, who was my teacher, started me on my road to a very richly promiscuous life. I also have a few nationalities that I can identify with; Mainly of the west and central Canaanite/Kemitian (Africa to most) type. And I can say this with the most strongest conviction that, if most American women went to my countries or Africa period and sexplored their options, it would either be a permanent stay or a top vacation spot for them monthly to yearly.💯 How do I know, most might question..well because I lived there at one point and seen my own relatives walk around since I was in a village compound, Where outhouses was normal. And It only made me mortified and uncomfortable; questioning myself as to if when I grew up would I have an arm for a penis or would I be able to live like a normal person with something that required you wearing a wrapper and/or dashiki. Besides, I'm not here for any penis but potential pussy meatings. 💪🏿💯You got my attention and also my deliberation.⚖️💯

P.S Get some pics uploaded and verified to support your testimonials. I do as well as people who are still alive to verify and vouche for mines.😉💯 Ciao.

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I wanted to get some opinions on how small my hubbys dick is?
Are any other really into small dick humiliation?
We definitely are ;)
In this day and age I am fairly sure there are less than 5% of brides walking down the aisle that are virgins. That these ladies have had a trial ride of there mates. So you knew just how big or small he was. So stop complaining.

Hey everyone! I wanted to get some opinions on how small my hubbys dick is?
Are any other really into small dick humiliation?
We definitely are ;)
The toilet paper roll test; your husband qualifies as a Teenie weenie. Looks like his Weenie weenie would also fit inside the toilet paper roll, which also qualifies him as a Teenie Weenie or Small Dicklette.

Back