My hubbys small dick

Wait...smh..What..In thee FUCK is THAT?! You're FUCKIN KIDDIN ME RIGHT? lmmfao.. As you smile wholeheartedly at what you're about to HANDLE! ;) hahahahaa.. Amazing..absolutely. NEXT? :) LOL
Please login or become a member to view

Sweet to my wife

I have a thin dick and it’s curved. The curve makes it so awkward when I have sex. It looks deformed and inferior. I wish I had some girth too. My gf and I got into an argument and she told me while she was angry but later confessed it was true even though she “loves my dick” that it was in fact the smallest cock she’s ever been with.

What do you guys think about my little pee pee? Should it be in chastity?
Yea. Mines probably about your size. 5" and as thin as a nickle or a penny. Very skinny!!! Pethetic, is what my last gf told me. Ive had several girls tell me i was definitely one of their smallest. And they were never too subtle about their cheating, i would find opened and empty (sometimes used) XXL huge condoms and opened packages in the car, our bedroom. Everywhere. I came to understand and accept it in silence that a real woman wouldnt accept such a tiny dick. A real woman should be pleased. So if i cant please her with my dick i want her (and enjoy seeing her) pleased by random huge thick cocks.

Attachments

• 20180303_050224.jpg
    20180303_050224.jpg
    700 KB · Views: 39
Yea. Mines probably about your size. 5" and as thin as a nickle or a penny. Very skinny!!! Pethetic, is what my last gf told me. Ive had several girls tell me i was definitely one of their smallest. And they were never too subtle about their cheating, i would find opened and empty (sometimes used) XXL huge condoms and opened packages in the car, our bedroom. Everywhere. I came to understand and accept it in silence that a real woman wouldnt accept such a tiny dick. A real woman should be pleased. So if i cant please her with my dick i want her (and enjoy seeing her) pleased by random huge thick cocks.

A roll of toilet tissue is only 4"

Little gummy worms can move around and you can eat this COCKKabob instead.. ;)

O M F G !!!

Back