My hubbys small dick

I have a thin dick and it’s curved. The curve makes it so awkward when I have sex. It looks deformed and inferior. I wish I had some girth too. My gf and I got into an argument and she told me while she was angry but later confessed it was true even though she “loves my dick” that it was in fact the smallest cock she’s ever been with.

What do you guys think about my little pee pee? Should it be in chastity?
Little dick looser lol dam ur tiny. Lolololol

Hey everyone! I wanted to get some opinions on how small my hubbys dick is?
Are any other really into small dick humiliation?
We definitely are ;)
Ok I have to ask why did you marry him? Was it because he was the only one to ask. Or perhaps he was in a position to keep you as a house wife and mom. Sorry but in this day and age I don’t believe you were a virgin on your wedding night and go this under whelming surprise

Ok I have to ask why did you marry him? Was it because he was the only one to ask. Or perhaps he was in a position to keep you as a house wife and mom. Sorry but in this day and age I don’t believe you were a virgin on your wedding night and go this under whelming surprise

Emotional attachment of course....not all marriages are built on or around sex...only a man could have asked this question.

Of course only a man could ask such a question. I have yet to meet a guy that selects his partner (male or female) with out some physical desire. So saying not knowing a husbands short comings at least in the west is hard to ignore. There are billion dollar industries built on attracting a male. Be it medical, or cosmetic. We all have seen ladies that have had plastic surgery to enhance there bust or bottom. To slim a waist , remove wrinkles. Or change the colour of their hair. Have yet to hear of a guy getting a penis enlargement that leaves him permently hard. Yes I know there are ******* but they only harden that which he has.

Back