My hubby don't like cleanup my bulls cum

I am so much turn on fantasize my hubby lick my bull cum.but he don't like cum taste.guys please suggest me better Idea how to make hubby to cleanup my bulls cum.i don't want to ******* him.i want to he do it himself.make him like to do this.i don't ******* or push him. If he will still don't like it. I am respect his decision.his decision is more important for more than any sexual things.my hubbys happiness is more important to me.my hubby is first priority.we just wanted enjoy this lifestyle.

I am so much turn on fantasize my hubby lick my bull cum.but he don't like cum taste.guys please suggest me better Idea how to make hubby to cleanup my bulls cum.i don't want to ******* him.i want to he do it himself.make him like to do this.i don't ******* or push him. If he will still don't like it. I am respect his decision.his decision is more important for more than any sexual things.my hubbys happiness is more important to me.my hubby is first priority.we just wanted enjoy this lifestyle.
I suggest watching videos of hubbies cleaning up a bulls cum and eating the hotwife...make yourself cum to it and make sure that he sees what you watching. When he asks you about it , you tell him it's your biggest fantasy yet....you can thank me later 😉

Lace it with something like jelly powder ……strawberry flavour, he’ll love that.🍓

It's the same with my hubby but I do not ******* him to do the cleanup, I'm generally very strict, for example with his chastity, but except his limits in that point
Ya am not that much strict. i am semi-strict.i can't able strict on my hubby.my hubby innocent ,kind and lovely face can't allow to do this strict behaviour on hubby.he is so much sweet person i ever find in my life.i don't know how can I do this on my sweet men.i already doing bad.cuckold lifestyle that not his fantasy neither mine.its all start about swinging lifestyle.thats lifestyle aslo suggest by me.after start of 3 moth Swinging lifestyle my hubby doesn't interested with other women.so he stop dating other women he only interested in me and fully devoted towards.but he never say stop me seeing with other men.first he don't like to see me fuck with other men but slowly slowly he like to watching.but i never restricted him or denied him sex with me.if he want sex with me or just want to watch me sex with other men it's all upto decision on my hubby.

It's the same with my hubby but I do not ******* him to do the cleanup, I'm generally very strict, for example with his chastity, but except his limits in that point

First of all Swinging, cuckolding it's not any my husband fantasy cuckolding also not mine.i make agree him for Swinging. Swinging turn him into cuckolding because he don't like see women other than me he only devoted me.i feel i already do much so much on hubby.i go too much slowly i don't want hurry.my men's feeling so much important.his happiness so much important for me.my men give me permission with other men it's so much big gift for me i never forget my hubby for this.i like to move forward in this lifestyle according to my hubbys acceptance.i just need help for you guys plz guide me well to make my hubby fully accept his cuckold position without hurting his feelings.

So what? Not like he is obliged to do so. If he wants to do it, that's up to him and if not, you can't fórce him. And if you do try to fórce him, I think you should re-consider your life choices.

Also, get verified to be taken seriously.
I don't do anything without his acceptance.if he not feel happy or not like to do this.i never ******* him.but i just try from my side without forsing him to do this.

I've been cleaning up after black men for about 12 years now. Started the cuck thing at 17, did my first cleanup off a pussy at 19. I can say its the nastiest thing I have leaned to both emotionally and physically get passed doing. I grow up in a black area and had a lot of hate towards black men and if it was'nt for a woman supporting me and making me feel like I her most important thing in the world I dont think i have have ever started cleaning up. The first time I almost threw up but after the emotional battle I got right back in it.

The key is to make him feel like you are a team and not you and the bull are the team. Many times a cuck is ignored in the bedroom until its over. But if you want him to get used to cleanup kiss him on the check/lips softly. Make him know that you wont see him less of a man if he did cleanup. Also know yourself well enough to know if you will see if differently or not. Trust me some women want a cleanup cuck until they have one. ALWAYS be verbal to him and not the bull. He needs to know you and him and enjoying it together. Also make sure the bull you pick isnt going to threw jokes at him or make fun of him even if you think that its just harmless.

Train him to eat his own first anytime he cums and anywhere he cums, you'll find a way. IE reward him. Once he gets a regular cleaning of your mixed juices he will soon crave the taste and smell. Then it will be easy switch to cleaning up after your bull.
How to train him he didn't even like the smell of cum.guys plz give me better idea.

How to train him he didn't even like the smell of cum.guys plz give me better idea.
have you tried snowballing?

Also mixed juices have a different smell than straight cum

Feed him some of your cream as he fucks you or have him go down on you after fucking you for several minutes before he cums. Train him to be more oral.

Have him smell your scent on your fingers and lick it off.

He will crave your scent than the mixed juices will follow as soon become trained to lick and suck more.

Coat your nipples with your cream and have him lick it off.

Good LUCK

have you tried snowballing?

Also mixed juices have a different smell than straight cum

Feed him some of your cream as he fucks you or have him go down on you after fucking you for several minutes before he cums. Train him to be more oral.

Have him smell your scent on your fingers and lick it off.

He will crave your scent than the mixed juices will follow as soon become trained to lick and suck more.

Coat your nipples with your cream and have him lick it off.

Good LUCK
I think it's great idea

Back