My hubby and I are new to cuckolding and we’re excited to try it for the first time! @mrdickdown

How’s your marriage? Do you have a strong family relationship, based on love ❤️ n trust?

Cuckold lifestyle it’s NOT for anyone. It has pros n mostly cons. Whatever you do as a husband and *******, do NOT let your wife play without you being present, sleeping over at her lover’s place, or having intimate affections with one another, like kissing... etc. She will develop love ❤️ n warm affections for him.

Sooner or later your wife, life n marriage starts to have problems. It’s like a train without brakes speeding to its destruction. It is very hard to stop 🛑 an addictions, consequences always follows.

There are a few true people or so cuckolds here, they will tell you some of them have already lost their wives to their lovers (bull). Don’t be the next victim.

I wouldn’t go this route but if you do, play safe n smart, or don’t play at all...

yes it is black meat going in and out of white pink 😾 lips is hot the contrast is a turn on especially when your 😾 juice drips all over their cock as you get penetrated from the back and when they pull out their dick and put it back in your 😾 queefs it’s extra hot while your husband is Cumming down your throat while your black lover beats your pussy up than drops his cum deep inside of your pussy and after your husband watches it drop out making pussy fart noises have fun and send pics of it

Not sure about hubby, but wifey should be excited. A killer body like yours will fetch player players... the kind who will treat you nice and proper in life, and like a tramp in bed. Be forewarned. You WILL become addicted.
we can all hope she get's converted for sure and tell's us all about it with pictures if we are lucky.

Back