My Greatest Fantasy, My Wife Fucking Black Cock

My wife and I were high school sweet hearts. We married young, she was eighteen and I was twenty. After about five years of being married, I told her of my fantasy to see her making love to another man or a woman. I told her that she is beautiful to look at and even more wonderful to experience and that it was a shame that no one else had ever seen or experienced her. My wife is easy to look at, with a trim and slender body. She has perfect perky breasts that are in proportion to her body. Her long slender legs run up to her crotch where they meet at a mound of hair that forms a V and covers her wonderful pussy that can bring so much pleasure.

Beach1.jpg
She is and always has been a little shy and reserved. My request to see her having sex with another man or woman went no where. I tried to convince her to go to a nudist camp with me, hoping that maybe that would help my cause. Again, she refused. The best she would do is go to nude beaches with me. We have been to many, Jamaica, Saint Bartz, Hawaii, Tahiti, Fiji, and Mexico. Occasionally at secluded beaches she would go completely nude to my great joy!
We live in California and there is a wonderful nude beach (Black’s Beach) located near La Jolla. One summer we were sunning on the beach. I was nude and my wife was topless, wearing a string bikini bottom. We had our back rests up, she was reading a magazine and I was sunning and people watching. I was sure that my wife was by far the best looking woman on the beach! The beach was not overly crowded. People were spaced out about 10 yards apart. I was enjoying myself, especially looking at my wife’s beautiful exposed breasts. I never get tired of admiring her perfectly shaped boobs. They are just the right size with perfectly round areolas and capped by two identical nipples.

Beach2.jpg
We were laying about 10 yards above the high tide mark on the beach. I noticed a tall slender young black guy walking up the beach toward us. He stopped right below us at the high tide mark and dropped his back pack. He then proceeded to remove his bathing suit. As he was removing his swim suit, he stood on one leg, while removing the other. I could not help but notice a huge scrotum hanging loosely between his legs holding two giant testicles. Hanging if front of this huge scrotum was the biggest cock that I have ever seen. It was at least twelve inches long flaccid!

Beach3.jpg

I had never considered myself small but after seeing that monster, I felt a little inadequate
and a little jealous. His flaccid cock was bigger than mine was fully erect..............

Beach4.jpg

I noticed that my wife had also been watching him as he removed his clothing. I said “what do you think of that cock”? She replied, “WOW”. I was happy to see that she continued watching him as he put his towel down and settled into his area (it seemed to me that she was interested in what she was observing). I told her that he had the biggest cock that I had ever seen. She said that she didn’t think that they came that big.
After about fifteen minutes the young black guy got up and began to walk towards us. He walked right past us to a group of people that were above us on the beach. As he walked up to and past us, I noticed that my wife did not take her eyes off that huge cock and set of balls. After about a half an hour visit with his friends, he returned to his towel. My wife again did not take her eyes off of him or his cock as he walked by.
Beach5.jpg

Sensing an opportunity I took a shot and asked “would like to fuck a cock that big”? She didn’t answer me immediately. After a few moments she said, “I don’t know if I could”. I then asked her if she would like to try? She thought about it for a few seconds and said how would I? I then told her that if she was willing, I would approach him and see if he had any interest. If he did, I would bring him over to her and introduce them. I told her that if she did not like him or had any bad vibes, that we would not go through with it. She then asked me if I was sure about what she was going to do and if I would think badly of her if she did. I told her that she would be giving me the best present ever and I would be over joyed with her. She then in a low meek voice said okay. When I heard her say the word “okay”, my cock immediately became erect with a giant hard on. I told my wife what her decision had caused and she laughed as she looked at my erect cock. After about fifteen minutes my hard on had eased enough for me to walk over to where he was laying. He was laying on his stomach totally nude with a pair of ear buds in his ears and his eyes closed. His huge scrotum with two big testicles was laying on the towel between his spread legs. His huge black cock extended another nine inches from his testicles also laying on the towel capped by a perfect cock head.
Beach6.jpg
When I said hello, he did not hear me. I then nudged his calf with my big toe and he jerked a little, as I startled him. He removed his ear buds and asked me “what’s up”? I introduced myself and he introduced himself to me as Charles. I said that I had a question to ask him. He said “no problem, shoot”. I then proceeded to tell him that I had a proposition for him and if he was offended by it, then I would simply walk away. He then wanted to know what was my proposition. I nodded with my head in the direction of our towels and told him that the person laying there was my wife. He said, “yeah I noticed her when I walked past and she is beautiful”. I then asked him if he would be interested in fucking her. He replied in disbelief, “you are kidding me, right”? I assured him that it was the real deal and if he wouldn’t mind walking over so she could meet him. He quickly said yes and that he would love to fuck her. We walked over to my wife and I laid back down on my towel. Charles dropped down onto his right knee on the sand at the foot of my wife. I introduced her to Charles and she reached out to shake his hand. There is no way that she could not help but look at his massive cock that was hanging between his legs. Apparently my wife had an immediate effect on Charles as his cock began to swell as it filled with *******. His cock grew to well over twelve inches and the head strained against gravity to rise high towards the sky. I noticed that my wife’s areolas were enlarged and her nipples were hard and erect, Charles was obviously having an effect on my her as well........... My cock was also stiff and erect, seeing this huge black cock near my wife and imagining what was going to happen made me as hard as I could be ...........
Beach7.jpg
Charles was very friendly and well spoken. He told us that he was in his junior year at Cal State San Diego. He was studying to become a marine biologist. His intent was to eventually get a job at Scripps in La Jolla. He was born and raised in Atlanta but intended to remain in California. After chatting for about twenty minutes, Charles’s cock went down in size from gigantic to just huge. He was able to walk back to his towel with only a semi hard on.
After Charles had left, I asked my wife how she felt. To my surprise, she said that she liked him and he seemed to be very nice. She said that after she saw the size of his erect cock, she wondered if she would be able to take it into her pussy. I told her that I was sure that she would be able accommodate his big cock. I then asked her again if she still wanted to try. She sounded more confident than before when she said, “yes I do”.
I walked back down to Charles and gave him our hotel address and room number. He promised to be there promptly at 6:00PM. It was about a thirty minute walk on the beach back to our car. I had a hard on the entire time thinking about what just happened and what was going to happen! When we got back to our hotel room, we both showered I suggested that we both wear the terry cloth robes that the hotel provided. My wife asked if I thought that would be a little too presumptuous. I assured her that the faster she could get naked, the better it would be. Promptly at six there was a knock on our door. When I went to answer the door, my wife was sitting on the edge of the bed with the sash on her robe loosely tied around her waist. I let Charles in and asked him to follow me and we walked toward the bed and my wife. He extended his had out to her and said hello, she responded with a low sexy hello as well and shook his hand. I had decided to get things going with the least amount of awkwardness as possible. Charles was wearing a pair of cargo shorts, a Hawaiian shirt and a pair of flip flops. I told him that he could lay his clothes anywhere as I reached down and loosened the sash on my wife’s robe. I then helped her take her arms out of the sleeves and laid her robe onto the bed behind her. Her two nipples were standing hard and erect on her beautiful breasts. I then opened the front of my robe exposing my throbbing erect cock and directed it toward my wife’s mouth. She quickly and expertly took the it into her mouth, her lips wrapped tightly around the bulging head.
Beach8.jpg
In a moment Charles was standing nude next to me, on my left. His gigantic cock dwarfed mine. He held his long cock at the base, holding it up for my wife and I to admire. My wife took her lips off of my cock and said “that is huge”! Charles replied “thank you, I hope you will enjoy it”!
Beach9.jpg
My wife’s eyes were bulging as she looked at his cock at eye level inches away from her face. I moved over to my right. I signaled him with a wave of my hand to take my place He took one step to his right and positioned his big black shaft right in front of my wife’s face. I quickly sat down on the edge of the bed and positioned myself to get a good view of what was about to happen. My wife reached up with her right hand under his scrotum and lifted his balls as if she was weighing them. She then said the word “WOW” as she reached up with her left hand a wrapped it around the base of cock. Charles responded with a low groan as she fondled his testicles. She then pulled the bulging head of his cock close to her mouth opened it and began to lick the smooth skin on the underside of it with her tongue.
Beach10.jpg
She then completely surprised me as she raised his big black cock with her left hand and began to lick his balls, something that she seldom if ever did for me........
Beach11.jpg
As she licked his black balls, Charles lowly moaned and muttered “that’s it, that’s it” My wife then continued to lick from his hanging balls and up his rigid shaft to the head of his cock. As she did so, she looked up at Charles’s face to see his expression of pleasure. He was now softly moaning and saying “please suck my black cock, please suck it now, I want you to suck my big black cock”.
After licking the length of his cock several times, she withdrew her left hand and allowed his heavy ******* filled cock to fall so that it was right in front of her mouth. With her tongue she licked the under side of the bulging head as Charles moaned in pleasure. My wife was enjoying teasing him. He reached down and softly placed both his hands behind my wife’s head. It was obvious what he wanted. Then with both hands my wife grabbed his cock at it’s thick base and without any hesitation, slipped the bulging head into her mouth. I watched amazed as her lips were tightly wrapped around this huge black rod. She then began to suck slowly as she moaned lowly. Charles threw his head back and loudly moaned in pleasure, “suck it, suck me good”.
Beach12.jpg
His black shaft was so big that my wife had to strain to get it in her mouth. Her lips slowly worked over the head of his cock and then inch by inch she swallowed more. Charles was now urging her on “suck it, suck it, ooooh, you suck so good”. I rolled onto the floor and laid my head between and beneath Charles’s spread legs. My head was looking straight up at his balls and cock that my wife was so expertly sucking. Both Charles and my wife didn’t even notice that I had moved, as they were completely preoccupied with each other.
My view was excellent. The sight of my wife’s lips wrapped around another mans cock was so hot. Seeing his hard bulging black cock sliding in and out of my wife’s mouth was unbelievable. His thick black shaft glistened with my wife’s saliva as it slipped in and out of her lips which were tightly wrapped around it. The contrast between his black shaft and her pale white skin was another pleasure watching. As he urged her on to suck his huge black cock, I heard my wife gag. Apparently she could only get half of his cock down her throat. That was still quite a fete and so erotic and sensual to see. I felt as if I were in a dream, seeing what I was seeing.
Beach13.jpg
Without saying a word, my wife laid back on the bed and slid back so her entire body was now on the bed. I immediately got off the floor and sat on the bed next to her. My wife then placed both her feet on the edge of the mattress. She then spread her legs wide apart giving Charles a view of her hairy pussy and her parted pussy lips, which revealed the soft pink flesh there in. My wife smiled as she watched him ogle and admire her wares.
Beach14.jpg
Charles immediately moved forward and placed his big cock on top pf my wife’s hairy pubic mound. His scrotum and balls draped over and covered my wife’s open pussy. She let out a low moan as she felt his cock resting on her hairy pubic mound. He then took her left breast into his mouth. He sucked on it and nibbled on her erect nipple as he took her right nipple and softly pinched it between his right forefinger and thumb. He then reversed the process and sucked on her right breast and pinched her left nipple as she moved her head from side to side. Her erect nipples were harder than I had ever seen them! She moaned in pleasure and in a low voice said “yes”.
Charles then raised up onto his knees between my wife’s spread legs. Her pussy was spread wide open between her soft pale white thighs. Her swollen labia were apart showing the pink pleasure that laid inside them.
Beach15.jpg
He placed each of his thumbs on both sides of my wife’s ass hole. He then with his open hands, ran them from her ass hole to her knees along the inner sides of her thighs. My wife moaned loudly in anticipation.
He then took his erect cock and placed the big head between her ass and pussy. He slowly with a little pressure, ran the head of his cock from the bottom of her pussy lips and up to her clit. My wife gasped and moaned loudly. He repeated this several times as my wife moaned louder. He then, when at the top of her pussy, took his cock and lightly tapped the head of his cock on her clit. She responded by raising her ass and pushing her pubic mound and pussy toward his hard cock, while moaning “yes, yes”. The head of his cock was now glistening with her pussy juices, which indicated how excited she now was. He then slowly slid the head of his cock into to her moist, waiting and willing pussy.
Beach16.jpg
My wife spread her legs further apart and lifted her right leg into the to accommodate him. Charles slowly eased the first inch of his cock into her open waiting pussy. My wife sighed “oh yes, oh yes” as he entered her.
Beach17.jpg
In slow motion he probed her love hole with his black shaft. On every down stroke he pushed his stiff black cock a little deeper into my wife’s moist pussy. She was now moaning lowly “oh, oh, oh” as he pushed his love stick deeper and deeper into her vagina.
What I was watching transpire in front of me, was apparently more than I could process. To my surprise, I spontaneously shot a huge load of hot cum across the bed. It was by far the biggest and strongest load of cum that I had ever ejected. My wife and Charles didn’t notice my eruption as both their sets of eyes were glued to his massive cock sliding in and out of her cunt. My wife’s moans became louder and louder as more of Charles’s bulging cock inched deeper
and deeper into her. When his balls finally touched her ass and his cock was fully inserted into her warm pussy, she lowly moaned, “I’m cumming, I’m cumming”. Charles stopped pumping with his cock buried deep in my wife. She moaned in ecstacy as her entire body began to spasm and I saw the inside of her thighs quivering with pleasure. He then gently pushed his cock as deep as it would go into my wife and by the sound of her loud moaning it must have felt wonderful. Once her explosive orgasm began to subsided, Charles began to slowly pump her again. Sensing that she could now take the entire length of his manhood, he began to long stroke her. He withdrew his cock almost entirely and pushed the entire length back into her more forcefully as his hanging balls slapped against my wife’s ass hole. My wife now had each of her hands on both of Charles’s buttocks. On each of his downward thrusts she pulled him into her as deep as she could between her spread legs pleading, “deeper, deeper, fuck me deeper”.
Beach18.jpg
My wife had never been so heated and so vocal when I fucked her. However, it did occur to me that my cock did not come close to the massive black monster that was now pounding and stretching her pussy like never before!
Charles was now slamming his rock hard cock into my wife as hard and as deep as he could. She urged him on, “deeper, deeper, fuck my little pussy deeper”. His tempo increased as he neared orgasm. He finally started the rapid staccato thrusts that indicated his impending ejaculation. As Charles loudly cried out “I’m cumming” he impaled my wife with his long hard shaft. As he jerked and moaned in pleasure I watched his big black balls pulsate as they were shooting a hot load of black seed, deep into my wife’s warm vagina. My wife “ooohed” as she felt the hot fluid being injected into her. She lowly moaned “shoot it deep, shoot it deep into me”. Charles then made a series of short involuntary jabs with his cock into my wife’s cunt, as his cock spit out the last of his hot load, trying to get his cum as deep as possible into her.
He then slowly withdrew his semi flaccid cock from my wife’s swollen cunt. I watched his big balls hanging as the head of his cock popped out from my wife’s hairy labia. A gush of cum and pussy juices flowed out of her snatch and down her asshole and between her buttocks.
Beach19.jpg
My cock was jumping up and down as it twitched ******* from the stimulation and excitement. I could not believe that I was watching my wife’s pussy spewing another man’s cum as he pulled his big black dick out of her just after he had fucked her.
Charles rolled over and lay next to her, on her right side. She lay there with an intoxicated look on her face even though she had not been drinking alcohol. She was in obvious bliss. She lay there with her legs spread wide apart and her pussy oozing fresh love juices. I got up on the bed between her spread legs as Charles reached over her with his head and began to suck on her right breast, I noticed that my wife had Charles’s cock gripped firmly in her right hand.
My wife looked up at me and gave me a slight nod with her head and I rammed my throbbing cock as deep and as hard as I could, into her cum filled cunt. I will never forget the feeling of my cock being bathed in another mans warm cum that had just been deposited in my wife’s vagina. I was so excited and stimulated that after only a few strokes in and out of her soggy cum filled pussy, I shot my load.
I pulled my still erect cock out of my wife’s pussy and stood on the floor in front of her spread legs. Charles continued to suck on her right breast. I was pleased to see a stream of my cum trickle out of her open pussy lips and down to her ass to mix with the pool of love juices already on the bed.
Beach21.jpg
My wife, I could see was obviously enjoying herself. She looked up at me and asked “do you mind if he fucks me doggie style?” I know that she loves to be fucked in that position, her favorite. I replied “of course, you can do anything that you want to”. She then rolled over onto her knees and backed up to the edge of the bed with her beautiful white ass raised high in the air.
Beach22.jpg
Charles got off the bed and stood next to me behind my wife. His black rod was as huge as ever. It jerked as it strained to defy gravity and raise higher. Charles lined up the bulging head of his cock directly at the opening of my wife’s pussy and slowly slid it into her, as love juices seeped out around the head of his cock.
Beach23.jpg
Then with one sharp thrust, he pushed his entire cock into my wife. She moaned in surprise and ******* and sharply exhaled as all his manhood easily slid into her.
Beach24.jpg
Obviously aroused, Charles shoved his cock between my wife’s buttocks as hard as he could. Each time his balls slapped against my wife’s hairy cum soaked cunt, it made a loud wet slurp sound. Charles was now frantically pumping his rod in and out of my wife’s open and willing cunt like a piston. She pushed her ass at him in rhythm with each of his inward strokes to maximize the depth that he could achieve. She was cooing as he drove his rock hard cock into her. Suddenly my wife emitted a low guttural sound that I had never heard her make before. She had the bed sheets clinched in each of her hands. Her head rolled back on as her whole body began to spasm. Her buttocks quivered and her toes curled on her feet as she experienced an explosive orgasm.
This time Charles did not stop pumping during my wife’s orgasm. Instead he increased his pounding of her pussy in speed and *******. It worked, as my wife was locked in ******* as he continued his assault. She moaned loudly in pleasure as he slammed his cock deep into her. Then in a final frenzy of fast strokes, he hammered his cock into her and in a shrill voice shouted loudly, “oh fuck, I'm cumming”!
He pulled her thighs and ass into him as he began to pump his black seed into her. I could see his massive cock throbbing as it was filling my wife with his black seed.. It seemed to last for minutes. All the while my wife was moaning in pleasure as she milked his huge cock with her inner pussy muscles. Charles was in complete bliss as he shot the last of his load in her.
I positioned myself for a good view of him removing his cock form her hairy love hole. I was not disappointed as his erect cock exited her pussy, it left a void between her labia where it had just been. She held her white ass high in the air as a huge gush of fresh hot cum flowed out of her gaping pussy and down onto the bed.
Beach25.jpg
Charles and I both looked down at her dripping pussy in awe. It was beautiful! My wife then rolled over onto her back and scooted to the edge of the bed. She sat there for a second, the nipples on her breasts were standing at attention. She asked me to get her a wash cloth, which I went to the bathroom to fetch. When I returned, she had Charles’s fat cock in her mouth. She licked the love juices off its head and sucked it for a moment. She looked up at him as she stood up smiling. She took his hand, shook it and said “thank you”. He responded “my pleasure”. I thought to myself, MINE TOO...........
My wife then took the wash cloth and placed it between her legs and went into the bathroom. We heard her turn on the water in the shower. I took that as a signal that she had enough. I put on my robe as Charles got dressed. I asked him for his telephone number which he willingly gave me. He said he would be available anytime, anywhere if we needed him again. He told me that my wife was beautiful and that she was the best fuck he had ever had. I said to him “now two of us know how good she is”, with pride.
When he left I went to the bathroom and opened the door. My wife was standing next to the shower, still naked. She turned the water to the shower off and said “I faked a shower so he would leave”. She then walked back to the bed and lay down and spread her legs wide apart. She then asked me “do you want some sloppy seconds”? I dropped my robe, got onto the bed and into her. We spent the rest of the evening having the wettest and best sex that we ever had...............

My wife and I were high school sweet hearts. We married young, she was eighteen and I was twenty. After about five years of being married, I told her of my fantasy to see her making love to another man or a woman. I told her that she is beautiful to look at and even more wonderful to experience and that it was a shame that no one else had ever seen or experienced her. My wife is easy to look at, with a trim and slender body. She has perfect perky breasts that are in proportion to her body. Her long slender legs run up to her crotch where they meet at a mound of hair that forms a V and covers her wonderful pussy that can bring so much pleasure.

View attachment 3208158
She is and always has been a little shy and reserved. My request to see her having sex with another man or woman went no where. I tried to convince her to go to a nudist camp with me, hoping that maybe that would help my cause. Again, she refused. The best she would do is go to nude beaches with me. We have been to many, Jamaica, Saint Bartz, Hawaii, Tahiti, Fiji, and Mexico. Occasionally at secluded beaches she would go completely nude to my great joy!
We live in California and there is a wonderful nude beach (Black’s Beach) located near La Jolla. One summer we were sunning on the beach. I was nude and my wife was topless, wearing a string bikini bottom. We had our back rests up, she was reading a magazine and I was sunning and people watching. I was sure that my wife was by far the best looking woman on the beach! The beach was not overly crowded. People were spaced out about 10 yards apart. I was enjoying myself, especially looking at my wife’s beautiful exposed breasts. I never get tired of admiring her perfectly shaped boobs. They are just the right size with perfectly round areolas and capped by two identical nipples.

View attachment 3208164
We were laying about 10 yards above the high tide mark on the beach. I noticed a tall slender young black guy walking up the beach toward us. He stopped right below us at the high tide mark and dropped his back pack. He then proceeded to remove his bathing suit. As he was removing his swim suit, he stood on one leg, while removing the other. I could not help but notice a huge scrotum hanging loosely between his legs holding two giant testicles. Hanging if front of this huge scrotum was the biggest cock that I have ever seen. It was at least twelve inches long flaccid!

View attachment 3208200

I had never considered myself small but after seeing that monster, I felt a little inadequate
and a little jealous. His flaccid cock was bigger than mine was fully erect..............

View attachment 3208202

I noticed that my wife had also been watching him as he removed his clothing. I said “what do you think of that cock”? She replied, “WOW”. I was happy to see that she continued watching him as he put his towel down and settled into his area (it seemed to me that she was interested in what she was observing). I told her that he had the biggest cock that I had ever seen. She said that she didn’t think that they came that big.
After about fifteen minutes the young black guy got up and began to walk towards us. He walked right past us to a group of people that were above us on the beach. As he walked up to and past us, I noticed that my wife did not take her eyes off that huge cock and set of balls. After about a half an hour visit with his friends, he returned to his towel. My wife again did not take her eyes off of him or his cock as he walked by.
View attachment 3208203

Sensing an opportunity I took a shot and asked “would like to fuck a cock that big”? She didn’t answer me immediately. After a few moments she said, “I don’t know if I could”. I then asked her if she would like to try? She thought about it for a few seconds and said how would I? I then told her that if she was willing, I would approach him and see if he had any interest. If he did, I would bring him over to her and introduce them. I told her that if she did not like him or had any bad vibes, that we would not go through with it. She then asked me if I was sure about what she was going to do and if I would think badly of her if she did. I told her that she would be giving me the best present ever and I would be over joyed with her. She then in a low meek voice said okay. When I heard her say the word “okay”, my cock immediately became erect with a giant hard on. I told my wife what her decision had caused and she laughed as she looked at my erect cock. After about fifteen minutes my hard on had eased enough for me to walk over to where he was laying. He was laying on his stomach totally nude with a pair of ear buds in his ears and his eyes closed. His huge scrotum with two big testicles was laying on the towel between his spread legs. His huge black cock extended another nine inches from his testicles also laying on the towel capped by a perfect cock head.
View attachment 3208206
When I said hello, he did not hear me. I then nudged his calf with my big toe and he jerked a little, as I startled him. He removed his ear buds and asked me “what’s up”? I introduced myself and he introduced himself to me as Charles. I said that I had a question to ask him. He said “no problem, shoot”. I then proceeded to tell him that I had a proposition for him and if he was offended by it, then I would simply walk away. He then wanted to know what was my proposition. I nodded with my head in the direction of our towels and told him that the person laying there was my wife. He said, “yeah I noticed her when I walked past and she is beautiful”. I then asked him if he would be interested in fucking her. He replied in disbelief, “you are kidding me, right”? I assured him that it was the real deal and if he wouldn’t mind walking over so she could meet him. He quickly said yes and that he would love to fuck her. We walked over to my wife and I laid back down on my towel. Charles dropped down onto his right knee on the sand at the foot of my wife. I introduced her to Charles and she reached out to shake his hand. There is no way that she could not help but look at his massive cock that was hanging between his legs. Apparently my wife had an immediate effect on Charles as his cock began to swell as it filled with *******. His cock grew to well over twelve inches and the head strained against gravity to rise high towards the sky. I noticed that my wife’s areolas were enlarged and her nipples were hard and erect, Charles was obviously having an effect on my her as well........... My cock was also stiff and erect, seeing this huge black cock near my wife and imagining what was going to happen made me as hard as I could be ...........
View attachment 3208208
Charles was very friendly and well spoken. He told us that he was in his junior year at Cal State San Diego. He was studying to become a marine biologist. His intent was to eventually get a job at Scripps in La Jolla. He was born and raised in Atlanta but intended to remain in California. After chatting for about twenty minutes, Charles’s cock went down in size from gigantic to just huge. He was able to walk back to his towel with only a semi hard on.
After Charles had left, I asked my wife how she felt. To my surprise, she said that she liked him and he seemed to be very nice. She said that after she saw the size of his erect cock, she wondered if she would be able to take it into her pussy. I told her that I was sure that she would be able accommodate his big cock. I then asked her again if she still wanted to try. She sounded more confident than before when she said, “yes I do”.
I walked back down to Charles and gave him our hotel address and room number. He promised to be there promptly at 6:00PM. It was about a thirty minute walk on the beach back to our car. I had a hard on the entire time thinking about what just happened and what was going to happen! When we got back to our hotel room, we both showered I suggested that we both wear the terry cloth robes that the hotel provided. My wife asked if I thought that would be a little too presumptuous. I assured her that the faster she could get naked, the better it would be. Promptly at six there was a knock on our door. When I went to answer the door, my wife was sitting on the edge of the bed with the sash on her robe loosely tied around her waist. I let Charles in and asked him to follow me and we walked toward the bed and my wife. He extended his had out to her and said hello, she responded with a low sexy hello as well and shook his hand. I had decided to get things going with the least amount of awkwardness as possible. Charles was wearing a pair of cargo shorts, a Hawaiian shirt and a pair of flip flops. I told him that he could lay his clothes anywhere as I reached down and loosened the sash on my wife’s robe. I then helped her take her arms out of the sleeves and laid her robe onto the bed behind her. Her two nipples were standing hard and erect on her beautiful breasts. I then opened the front of my robe exposing my throbbing erect cock and directed it toward my wife’s mouth. She quickly and expertly took the it into her mouth, her lips wrapped tightly around the bulging head.
View attachment 3208211
In a moment Charles was standing nude next to me, on my left. His gigantic cock dwarfed mine. He held his long cock at the base, holding it up for my wife and I to admire. My wife took her lips off of my cock and said “that is huge”! Charles replied “thank you, I hope you will enjoy it”!
View attachment 3208212
My wife’s eyes were bulging as she looked at his cock at eye level inches away from her face. I moved over to my right. I signaled him with a wave of my hand to take my place He took one step to his right and positioned his big black shaft right in front of my wife’s face. I quickly sat down on the edge of the bed and positioned myself to get a good view of what was about to happen. My wife reached up with her right hand under his scrotum and lifted his balls as if she was weighing them. She then said the word “WOW” as she reached up with her left hand a wrapped it around the base of cock. Charles responded with a low groan as she fondled his testicles. She then pulled the bulging head of his cock close to her mouth opened it and began to lick the smooth skin on the underside of it with her tongue.
View attachment 3208214
She then completely surprised me as she raised his big black cock with her left hand and began to lick his balls, something that she seldom if ever did for me........
View attachment 3208215
As she licked his black balls, Charles lowly moaned and muttered “that’s it, that’s it” My wife then continued to lick from his hanging balls and up his rigid shaft to the head of his cock. As she did so, she looked up at Charles’s face to see his expression of pleasure. He was now softly moaning and saying “please suck my black cock, please suck it now, I want you to suck my big black cock”.
After licking the length of his cock several times, she withdrew her left hand and allowed his heavy ******* filled cock to fall so that it was right in front of her mouth. With her tongue she licked the under side of the bulging head as Charles moaned in pleasure. My wife was enjoying teasing him. He reached down and softly placed both his hands behind my wife’s head. It was obvious what he wanted. Then with both hands my wife grabbed his cock at it’s thick base and without any hesitation, slipped the bulging head into her mouth. I watched amazed as her lips were tightly wrapped around this huge black rod. She then began to suck slowly as she moaned lowly. Charles threw his head back and loudly moaned in pleasure, “suck it, suck me good”.
View attachment 3208217
His black shaft was so big that my wife had to strain to get it in her mouth. Her lips slowly worked over the head of his cock and then inch by inch she swallowed more. Charles was now urging her on “suck it, suck it, ooooh, you suck so good”. I rolled onto the floor and laid my head between and beneath Charles’s spread legs. My head was looking straight up at his balls and cock that my wife was so expertly sucking. Both Charles and my wife didn’t even notice that I had moved, as they were completely preoccupied with each other.
My view was excellent. The sight of my wife’s lips wrapped around another mans cock was so hot. Seeing his hard bulging black cock sliding in and out of my wife’s mouth was unbelievable. His thick black shaft glistened with my wife’s saliva as it slipped in and out of her lips which were tightly wrapped around it. The contrast between his black shaft and her pale white skin was another pleasure watching. As he urged her on to suck his huge black cock, I heard my wife gag. Apparently she could only get half of his cock down her throat. That was still quite a fete and so erotic and sensual to see. I felt as if I were in a dream, seeing what I was seeing.
View attachment 3208221
Without saying a word, my wife laid back on the bed and slid back so her entire body was now on the bed. I immediately got off the floor and sat on the bed next to her. My wife then placed both her feet on the edge of the mattress. She then spread her legs wide apart giving Charles a view of her hairy pussy and her parted pussy lips, which revealed the soft pink flesh there in. My wife smiled as she watched him ogle and admire her wares.
View attachment 3208224
Charles immediately moved forward and placed his big cock on top pf my wife’s hairy pubic mound. His scrotum and balls draped over and covered my wife’s open pussy. She let out a low moan as she felt his cock resting on her hairy pubic mound. He then took her left breast into his mouth. He sucked on it and nibbled on her erect nipple as he took her right nipple and softly pinched it between his right forefinger and thumb. He then reversed the process and sucked on her right breast and pinched her left nipple as she moved her head from side to side. Her erect nipples were harder than I had ever seen them! She moaned in pleasure and in a low voice said “yes”.
Charles then raised up onto his knees between my wife’s spread legs. Her pussy was spread wide open between her soft pale white thighs. Her swollen labia were apart showing the pink pleasure that laid inside them.
View attachment 3208228
He placed each of his thumbs on both sides of my wife’s ass hole. He then with his open hands, ran them from her ass hole to her knees along the inner sides of her thighs. My wife moaned loudly in anticipation.
He then took his erect cock and placed the big head between her ass and pussy. He slowly with a little pressure, ran the head of his cock from the bottom of her pussy lips and up to her clit. My wife gasped and moaned loudly. He repeated this several times as my wife moaned louder. He then, when at the top of her pussy, took his cock and lightly tapped the head of his cock on her clit. She responded by raising her ass and pushing her pubic mound and pussy toward his hard cock, while moaning “yes, yes”. The head of his cock was now glistening with her pussy juices, which indicated how excited she now was. He then slowly slid the head of his cock into to her moist, waiting and willing pussy.
View attachment 3208232
My wife spread her legs further apart and lifted her right leg into the to accommodate him. Charles slowly eased the first inch of his cock into her open waiting pussy. My wife sighed “oh yes, oh yes” as he entered her.
View attachment 3208235
In slow motion he probed her love hole with his black shaft. On every down stroke he pushed his stiff black cock a little deeper into my wife’s moist pussy. She was now moaning lowly “oh, oh, oh” as he pushed his love stick deeper and deeper into her vagina.
What I was watching transpire in front of me, was apparently more than I could process. To my surprise, I spontaneously shot a huge load of hot cum across the bed. It was by far the biggest and strongest load of cum that I had ever ejected. My wife and Charles didn’t notice my eruption as both their sets of eyes were glued to his massive cock sliding in and out of her cunt. My wife’s moans became louder and louder as more of Charles’s bulging cock inched deeper
and deeper into her. When his balls finally touched her ass and his cock was fully inserted into her warm pussy, she lowly moaned, “I’m cumming, I’m cumming”. Charles stopped pumping with his cock buried deep in my wife. She moaned in ecstacy as her entire body began to spasm and I saw the inside of her thighs quivering with pleasure. He then gently pushed his cock as deep as it would go into my wife and by the sound of her loud moaning it must have felt wonderful. Once her explosive orgasm began to subsided, Charles began to slowly pump her again. Sensing that she could now take the entire length of his manhood, he began to long stroke her. He withdrew his cock almost entirely and pushed the entire length back into her more forcefully as his hanging balls slapped against my wife’s ass hole. My wife now had each of her hands on both of Charles’s buttocks. On each of his downward thrusts she pulled him into her as deep as she could between her spread legs pleading, “deeper, deeper, fuck me deeper”.
View attachment 3208243
My wife had never been so heated and so vocal when I fucked her. However, it did occur to me that my cock did not come close to the massive black monster that was now pounding and stretching her pussy like never before!
Charles was now slamming his rock hard cock into my wife as hard and as deep as he could. She urged him on, “deeper, deeper, fuck my little pussy deeper”. His tempo increased as he neared orgasm. He finally started the rapid staccato thrusts that indicated his impending ejaculation. As Charles loudly cried out “I’m cumming” he impaled my wife with his long hard shaft. As he jerked and moaned in pleasure I watched his big black balls pulsate as they were shooting a hot load of black seed, deep into my wife’s warm vagina. My wife “ooohed” as she felt the hot fluid being injected into her. She lowly moaned “shoot it deep, shoot it deep into me”. Charles then made a series of short involuntary jabs with his cock into my wife’s cunt, as his cock spit out the last of his hot load, trying to get his cum as deep as possible into her.
He then slowly withdrew his semi flaccid cock from my wife’s swollen cunt. I watched his big balls hanging as the head of his cock popped out from my wife’s hairy labia. A gush of cum and pussy juices flowed out of her snatch and down her asshole and between her buttocks.
View attachment 3208252
My cock was jumping up and down as it twitched ******* from the stimulation and excitement. I could not believe that I was watching my wife’s pussy spewing another man’s cum as he pulled his big black dick out of her just after he had fucked her.
Charles rolled over and lay next to her, on her right side. She lay there with an intoxicated look on her face even though she had not been drinking alcohol. She was in obvious bliss. She lay there with her legs spread wide apart and her pussy oozing fresh love juices. I got up on the bed between her spread legs as Charles reached over her with his head and began to suck on her right breast, I noticed that my wife had Charles’s cock gripped firmly in her right hand.
My wife looked up at me and gave me a slight nod with her head and I rammed my throbbing cock as deep and as hard as I could, into her cum filled cunt. I will never forget the feeling of my cock being bathed in another mans warm cum that had just been deposited in my wife’s vagina. I was so excited and stimulated that after only a few strokes in and out of her soggy cum filled pussy, I shot my load.
I pulled my still erect cock out of my wife’s pussy and stood on the floor in front of her spread legs. Charles continued to suck on her right breast. I was pleased to see a stream of my cum trickle out of her open pussy lips and down to her ass to mix with the pool of love juices already on the bed.
View attachment 3208256
My wife, I could see was obviously enjoying herself. She looked up at me and asked “do you mind if he fucks me doggie style?” I know that she loves to be fucked in that position, her favorite. I replied “of course, you can do anything that you want to”. She then rolled over onto her knees and backed up to the edge of the bed with her beautiful white ass raised high in the air.
View attachment 3208258
Charles got off the bed and stood next to me behind my wife. His black rod was as huge as ever. It jerked as it strained to defy gravity and raise higher. Charles lined up the bulging head of his cock directly at the opening of my wife’s pussy and slowly slid it into her, as love juices seeped out around the head of his cock.
View attachment 3208262
Then with one sharp thrust, he pushed his entire cock into my wife. She moaned in surprise and ******* and sharply exhaled as all his manhood easily slid into her.
View attachment 3208264
Obviously aroused, Charles shoved his cock between my wife’s buttocks as hard as he could. Each time his balls slapped against my wife’s hairy cum soaked cunt, it made a loud wet slurp sound. Charles was now frantically pumping his rod in and out of my wife’s open and willing cunt like a piston. She pushed her ass at him in rhythm with each of his inward strokes to maximize the depth that he could achieve. She was cooing as he drove his rock hard cock into her. Suddenly my wife emitted a low guttural sound that I had never heard her make before. She had the bed sheets clinched in each of her hands. Her head rolled back on as her whole body began to spasm. Her buttocks quivered and her toes curled on her feet as she experienced an explosive orgasm.
This time Charles did not stop pumping during my wife’s orgasm. Instead he increased his pounding of her pussy in speed and *******. It worked, as my wife was locked in ******* as he continued his assault. She moaned loudly in pleasure as he slammed his cock deep into her. Then in a final frenzy of fast strokes, he hammered his cock into her and in a shrill voice shouted loudly, “oh fuck, I'm cumming”!
He pulled her thighs and ass into him as he began to pump his black seed into her. I could see his massive cock throbbing as it was filling my wife with his black seed.. It seemed to last for minutes. All the while my wife was moaning in pleasure as she milked his huge cock with her inner pussy muscles. Charles was in complete bliss as he shot the last of his load in her.
I positioned myself for a good view of him removing his cock form her hairy love hole. I was not disappointed as his erect cock exited her pussy, it left a void between her labia where it had just been. She held her white ass high in the air as a huge gush of fresh hot cum flowed out of her gaping pussy and down onto the bed.
View attachment 3208266
Charles and I both looked down at her dripping pussy in awe. It was beautiful! My wife then rolled over onto her back and scooted to the edge of the bed. She sat there for a second, the nipples on her breasts were standing at attention. She asked me to get her a wash cloth, which I went to the bathroom to fetch. When I returned, she had Charles’s fat cock in her mouth. She licked the love juices off its head and sucked it for a moment. She looked up at him as she stood up smiling. She took his hand, shook it and said “thank you”. He responded “my pleasure”. I thought to myself, MINE TOO...........
My wife then took the wash cloth and placed it between her legs and went into the bathroom. We heard her turn on the water in the shower. I took that as a signal that she had enough. I put on my robe as Charles got dressed. I asked him for his telephone number which he willingly gave me. He said he would be available anytime, anywhere if we needed him again. He told me that my wife was beautiful and that she was the best fuck he had ever had. I said to him “now two of us know how good she is”, with pride.
When he left I went to the bathroom and opened the door. My wife was standing next to the shower, still naked. She turned the water to the shower off and said “I faked a shower so he would leave”. She then walked back to the bed and lay down and spread her legs wide apart. She then asked me “do you want some sloppy seconds”? I dropped my robe, got onto the bed and into her. We spent the rest of the evening having the wettest and best sex that we ever had...............
Nice !!!!

Very nice story with matching pics.
Would love to fill her holes too after that big cock loaded his cum into her.

Did he fuck her ass too?

Please continue

View attachment 3208158

View attachment 3208164

View attachment 3208200

View attachment 3208202

View attachment 3208203

View attachment 3208206
View attachment 3208208
View attachment 3208211
View attachment 3208212
View attachment 3208214
View attachment 3208215
View attachment 3208217
View attachment 3208221
View attachment 3208224
View attachment 3208228
View attachment 3208232
View attachment 3208235
View attachment 3208243
View attachment 3208252
View attachment 3208256
View attachment 3208258
View attachment 3208262
View attachment 3208264
View attachment 3208266

Beautiful story

Back