My girls about to get a surprise gangbang tonight

Advising people to play safe, get tested, and use condoms is not "ruining" anything for anyone. It's smart advice. You can quit smoking cigarettes, you can't get rid of HIV.
I'd be a lot more concerned with herpes ... its on the rise in the US, and its incurable. A herpes sore inside the lining of the vagina is a very painful STD. Also, if anyone cares to google STDs, they'll find that 1:5 sexually active individuals, ages 16-39, does statistically have an STD.
The reason some of us stress caution is because a woman takes most of the risks, thus screenings are extremely important with bareback sex.
That said, I'm sure we all hope its everything the two of you expect ....
.................................................................................................................................................words_GoodLuck.jpg

Last edited:
The fact is you do have a very low chance of getting hiv from non iv ******* using heterosexuals who are completely straight (I have to say that because apparently there are tons of DL guys these days that consider themselves straight. You don't count). And on top of that hiv is a very difficult disease to contract even from an inflected individual except when they're in a highly infectious state. You're much more likely to get a bunch of other stds but hiv is by far the lowest risk if you use your brain

OK, maybe I missed something did the original post say anything about not using condoms? I was responding to the comment about HIV / AIDS. Some of you responded are talking about all STD's. Why is that not the same? STD's like syphilis and many others are curable with a few pills. Yes it was deadly in the dark ages before modern medicine, but we have ******* that will easily cure it. I'm curious as to why you didn't include statistic for things like flu. Arguably someone could come to the party with the flu and you kiss them and get the flu. Granted it's not an STD, but you can die from it. It would take a lot longer to get over the flu that it would if you get lets say Gonorrhea where you take a few pills and it's over.

Some are concerned about herpes, but it's like you already have herpes. Some people never have symptoms. Yes a herpes sore in your pussy would be painful, but once again there is a pill! If you have herpes why would you have sex if it was painful, and why wouldn't you take the pill?

There is a reason for the concern about HIV, you could die. That is much different than taking a couple of pills. To understand HIV you need to look at how it's transmitted. We all know that the vast majority of people who contact HIV are gay men or IV ******* users. That figure used to be 95%. There are so many numbers that are thrown around it would take sometime to come to a real number for those of us who aren't involved in HIV research. Why would it dominantly affect gay men and IV ******* users? That is because you need ******* to ******* or ******* to semen transfer in an airless environment. IV ******* users share needles giving the virus a path directly into the ******* system. For the reason HIV is spread through ******* transfusions. Some Gay men engage in rough unprotected anal sex. Are you having unprotected anal sex with gay men or sharing needles with IV ******* users? Are you fucking until your pussy is *******? If not your chances of contracting HIV are dramatically reduced.

My husband and I have been in the swing lifestyle longer than a lot of you have been alive. I've had sex with lots and lots of people. It used to be when you went to a swing party, you were there to have sex, lots of sex. In all of those years, I've never contracted any kind of STD and I have been tested. That may not mean much as it's something people don't like to talk about. There is a reason why there is so little disease in the swing lifestyle. That is we are responsible adults. The vast majority of swingers would never go to a party if they were infected. The vast majority would also inform others if they found they were infected. That happened to us once many years ago. After a large party in LA one of the people came down with Chlamydia. Everyone was notified so that they could watch for symptoms or get tested. The point is swingers are for the most part responsible adults. That's not necessarily the case with teenagers with raging hormones.

Since everyone is throwing around numbers lets put it perspective.
More than 480,000 deaths annually (including deaths from secondhand smoke)
37,133 people died in car accidents in the US in 2017.
40,000 people lost their lives in the US at the point of a gun in 2018.
15,000 people died from AIDS, but 95% of those were gay men or IV ******* users.

In life everything you do has rewards and risks. Only you can decide what risks you are willing to take for the rewards you want. Preaching to others is a complete waste of time! So yes I just wasted time answer this!

Hon... Some people like playing russian roulette so facts wont change them. And this is coming from someone who plays bare, BUT I test EVERY 3 months (for 7yrs) like clock work, whether Ive played or not, and anyone Im GOING to play with will have those results to show too! OF course That is NOT a guarantee, BUT it does lessen the possibility to a "lightning strike" LOL
I also stopped doing GB's about 8yrs ago, because the last one... some of those men :unsure: and most of those women :unsure: (both would-did- fuck :eek:any/everything black/white)...Scary!! Im Out!! if I dont personally know EVERY guy involved, and KNOW they are clean without a doubt no way. Ii know of WAY too many dudes (and see their like on this site) that would literally fuck anything with a pussy if its white (which also goes for lot of women it seems too) to trust a GB without paper at the door.
I'll stick to 1 on 1 with someone I get to know and build that trust and assurance. To each his own.
I'm new to the lifestyle and so since I'm just starting out, I'm just going to stick with 1 on 1 play and practice safe sex with potential FWB's/play partners. Only time, I'll go bareback if I'm in a long term relationship with someone and we both been tested and aren't sexually active with anyone else. Playing bareback with multiple people in gangbang whom you don't know their STD status is very risky.

Baby I Very much appreciate you posting that, its nothing to take lightly. I do think too many people throw bare play around TOO lightly and with out much education on the issues involved. I've watched 3 people die from AIDS, one was my younger brother...scared the ******* out of me. I have been very aware of this disease for 20yrs now. Yes I play, but I chose much more wisely and carefully now.
Sorry to hear about your younger brother. AIDS is no joke.

I'd be a lot more concerned with herpes ... its on the rise in the US, and its incurable. A herpes sore inside the lining of the vagina is a very painful STD. Also, if anyone cares to google STDs, they'll find that 1:5 sexually active individuals, ages 16-39, does statistically have an STD.
The reason some of us stress caution is because woman takes most of the risks, thus screenings are extremely important with bareback sex.
That said, I'm sure we all hope its everything the two of you expect ....
.................................................................................................................................................View attachment 2407297
OK, maybe I missed something did the original post say anything about not using condoms? I was responding to the comment about HIV / AIDS. Some of you responded are talking about all STD's. Why is that not the same? STD's like syphilis and many others are curable with a few pills. Yes it was deadly in the dark ages before modern medicine, but we have ******* that will easily cure it. I'm curious as to why you didn't include statistic for things like flu. Arguably someone could come to the party with the flu and you kiss them and get the flu. Granted it's not an STD, but you can die from it. It would take a lot longer to get over the flu that it would if you get lets say Gonorrhea where you take a few pills and it's over.

Some are concerned about herpes, but it's like you already have herpes. Some people never have symptoms. Yes a herpes sore in your pussy would be painful, but once again there is a pill! If you have herpes why would you have sex if it was painful, and why wouldn't you take the pill?

There is a reason for the concern about HIV, you could die. That is much different than taking a couple of pills. To understand HIV you need to look at how it's transmitted. We all know that the vast majority of people who contact HIV are gay men or IV ******* users. That figure used to be 95%. There are so many numbers that are thrown around it would take sometime to come to a real number for those of us who aren't involved in HIV research. Why would it dominantly affect gay men and IV ******* users? That is because you need ******* to ******* or ******* to semen transfer in an airless environment. IV ******* users share needles giving the virus a path directly into the ******* system. For the reason HIV is spread through ******* transfusions. Some Gay men engage in rough unprotected anal sex. Are you having unprotected anal sex with gay men or sharing needles with IV ******* users? Are you fucking until your pussy is *******? If not your chances of contracting HIV are dramatically reduced.

My husband and I have been in the swing lifestyle longer than a lot of you have been alive. I've had sex with lots and lots of people. It used to be when you went to a swing party, you were there to have sex, lots of sex. In all of those years, I've never contracted any kind of STD and I have been tested. That may not mean much as it's something people don't like to talk about. There is a reason why there is so little disease in the swing lifestyle. That is we are responsible adults. The vast majority of swingers would never go to a party if they were infected. The vast majority would also inform others if they found they were infected. That happened to us once many years ago. After a large party in LA one of the people came down with Chlamydia. Everyone was notified so that they could watch for symptoms or get tested. The point is swingers are for the most part responsible adults. That's not necessarily the case with teenagers with raging hormones.

Since everyone is throwing around numbers lets put it perspective.
More than 480,000 deaths annually (including deaths from secondhand smoke)
37,133 people died in car accidents in the US in 2017.
40,000 people lost their lives in the US at the point of a gun in 2018.
15,000 people died from AIDS, but 95% of those were gay men or IV ******* users.

In life everything you do has rewards and risks. Only you can decide what risks you are willing to take for the rewards you want. Preaching to others is a complete waste of time! So yes I just wasted time answer this!

And how many people were struck by lightning twice in the same day?

Why respond if you aren't going to address your original argument, (Which you've just disproven yourself.)

You literally said that the likelyhood of getting HIV is the same as being struck by lightning twice in the same day. You told people who were advising OP to play safe not to ruin it for everyone else. Then told those same people (Who happened to be stating facts) that their opinions aren't the same as facts.

Which is what everyone responded to. No one cares how long you've been in the lifestyle if you're going to spew garbage facts like you did in your first response.

Apologies if I'm coming off as a prick but further commenting isn't going to make anyone agree with your first response. You were wrong on all three counts. No point in continuing the discssion. Let's move on.

This post just made my dick go limp. I think the original post just said something about a gangbang. Nothing about playing bare. Are you all going to jump on EVERY post giving STD and HIV stats? :furious:

This post just made my dick go limp. I think the original post just said something about a gangbang. Nothing about playing bare. Are you all going to jump on EVERY post giving STD and HIV stats? :furious:
Sorry Dixon, I hate that happened ... but some folks are here to learn, some to get inspiration, some to tell their story, others to write fiction stories. Those that are here to learn or gain inspiration from others should be given reality checks, that's all. You wouldn't teach your ******* to drive a vehicle without teaching them the laws regarding safety, would you? ... ie watch your speed, buckle up, don't ******* & drive, etc. Being careless often harms innocent people. That's the whole point. Unless the poster specifically says "we're using condoms" or "we're getting everyone checked", one can't assume that is being done. Ruining the thread with safety tips wasn't the objective. Apologies!

She was surprised about it but it happened lol like 5 guys came in her
I fucked her the day after.

That's it???? That is not telling us anything of what happened or how or when , for how long. Where are the pics??

Makes the whole thing seem FAKE as some had said.

Now that is my idea of a supportive hubby. Ain't nothing says white girl cum slut more than giving it up to a group of black men... after which, you will most def know you've been fucked... and made a lot of men happy. Good girl.

Back