My girls about to get a surprise gangbang tonight

HIV can take months to show up in ******* testing.
I understand most of you are here for an in line fantasy. Your chance of getting HIV are about the same as getting hot by lightning twice in the same day. You have a much greater chance of dying in a car accident on the way to the party than contracting HIV. If you smoke cigarettes, they don't call them coffin nails for nothing. Everything you do carries risk. The risk from a gangbang is far less than driving or smoking. Pick your poisen, but don't ruin it for others. Your opinions are not the same as facts.

I understand most of you are here for an in line fantasy. Your chance of getting HIV are about the same as getting hot by lightning twice in the same day. You have a much greater chance of dying in a car accident on the way to the party than contracting HIV. If you smoke cigarettes, they don't call them coffin nails for nothing. Everything you do carries risk. The risk from a gangbang is far less than driving or smoking. Pick your poisen, but don't ruin it for others. Your opinions are not the same as facts.

Let’s discuss real facts from reputable organizations, not imaginary fairy tales or your opinions:

Data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reveal that STD rates continue to climb in the U.S., with nearly 2.8 million cases reported to CDC. The data on five year trends in reported STDs show that increases in STDs have continued for five consecutive years. From 2013-2018:

Syphilis cases nearly doubled
Gonorreah cases increased by 67%
Chlamydia remained at record highs for the same time period

In 2017 the CDC reported 38,739 people received an HIV diagnosis in the United States with an estimated 120,000 more who remain undiagnosed.

Compare that to people hit by lightning in 2017 according to the National Weather Service, which reported 164 cases of lightning strikes on himans, with only 17 deaths.

Exactly which facts were you referring to? :)

Let’s discuss real facts from reputable organizations, not fairly imaginary tales or your opinions:

Data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reveal that STD rates continue to climb in the U.S., with nearly 2.8 million cases reported to CDC. The data on five year trends in reported STDs show that increases in STDs have continued for five consecutive years. From 2013-2018:

In 2017 the CDC reported 38,739 people received an HIV diagnosis in the United States with an estimated 120,000 more who remain undiagnosed.

Compare that to people hit by lightning in 2017 according to the National Wetaher Service, which reported 164 cases of lightning strikes on himans, with only 17 deaths.

I'm curious as well. The link below contains the 2017 STD Surveillance Report that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention published which @ticklemypleasure is talking about.

https://www.cdc.gov/std/stats17/default.htm

Let’s discuss real facts from reputable organizations, not imaginary fairy tales or your opinions:

Compare that to people hit by lightning in 2017 according to the National Wetaher Service, which reported 164 cases of lightning strikes on himans, with only 17 deaths.

Hon... Some people like playing russian roulette so facts wont change them. And this is coming from someone who plays bare, BUT I test EVERY 3 months (for 7yrs) like clock work, whether Ive played or not, and anyone Im GOING to play with will have those results to show too! OF course That is NOT a guarantee, BUT it does lessen the possibility to a "lightning strike" LOL
I also stopped doing GB's about 8yrs ago, because the last one... some of those men :unsure: and most of those women :unsure: (both would-did- fuck :eek:any/everything black/white)...Scary!! Im Out!! if I dont personally know EVERY guy involved, and KNOW they are clean without a doubt no way. Ii know of WAY too many dudes (and see their like on this site) that would literally fuck anything with a pussy if its white (which also goes for lot of women it seems too) to trust a GB without paper at the door.
I'll stick to 1 on 1 with someone I get to know and build that trust and assurance. To each his own.

Hon... Some people like playing russian roulette so facts wont change them. And this is coming from someone who plays bare, BUT I test EVERY 3 months (for 7yrs) like clock work, whether Ive played or not, and anyone Im GOING to play with will have those results to show too! OF course That is NOT a guarantee, BUT it does lessen the possibility to a "lightning strike" LOL
I also stopped doing GB's about 8yrs ago, because the last one... some of those men :unsure: and most of those women :unsure: (both would-did- fuck :eek:any/everything black/white)...Scary!! Im Out!! if I dont personally know EVERY guy involved, and KNOW they are clean without a doubt no way. Ii know of WAY too many dudes (and see their like on this site) that would literally fuck anything with a pussy if its white (which also goes for lot of women it seems too) to trust a GB without paper at the door.
I'll stick to 1 on 1 with someone I get to know and build that trust and assurance. To each his own.
Have fun - play bareback if you want! Just know the risks involved and educate yourself. Don’t go around spreading fake news like a venereal disease :)

Have fun - play bareback if you want! Just know the risks involved and educate yourself. Don’t go around spreading fake news like a venereal disease :)
Baby I Very much appreciate you posting that, its nothing to take lightly. I do think too many people throw bare play around TOO lightly and with out much education on the issues involved. I've watched 3 people die from AIDS, one was my younger brother...scared the ******* out of me. I have been very aware of this disease for 20yrs now. Yes I play, but I chose much more wisely and carefully now.

From Wikipedia but can be source checked via different outlets:

"In the United States, 1.2 million people live with an HIV infection, of whom 15% are unaware of their infection.[1] Gay and bisexual men, African Americans, and Latinos remain disproportionately affected by HIV/AIDS in the U.S."

Roughly translated that's about 0.5% of the US population. Or 1 out of every 200 people.

The odds of being struck by lightning ONCE is roughly 1 in 700,000. Let alone twice, or to quote you, "Twice in the same day".

So to quote you again, "Your opinions are not the same as facts."

Advising people to play safe, get tested, and use condoms is not "ruining" anything for anyone. It's smart advice. You can quit smoking cigarettes, you can't get rid of HIV.

Back on topic. I hope your wife has fun on her encounter and that y'all are keeping it safe for everyone involved.

Back