My Girlfriend [WF] and Ex Step-Dad [BM]

If this is what you both (You and your gf) maybe next time you ring her when she is at his, and pretend to have an argument, she cries in his arms after the call, that'll get thing moving faster I'm sure he'll b happy to help her "get back at you" so to speak.

Dude Simon…. from what we have read here daddy wanted to take and conquer the *******'s hot little GF. I suspect he is gloating over how he was the first to fuck his stepsons girl...
Now if only we could get a pic of dad and the horny little thing together

Haha yes, that would be great.

Dude post some serious details of this. Did she like having sex? Was he really hung? Did he make her orgasm? Talk to her and get some in depth details and share what happened...

Deff think @Cuckoldstepson should work it that he texts his GF a few times next time they are together so so his ex step dad can work his magic faster in that he",'ll desperately will be wanting then to fuck so he can send a pic of them fucking to humiliate him.

Dude post some serious details of this. Did she like having sex? Was he really hung? Did he make her orgasm? Talk to her and get some in depth details and share what happened...
She enjoyed it immensely. By the time she called me yesterday they fucked twice . I guess they must have fuck once or twice again.
Only thing i am scared about is that no condoms were used. She told me she was not on her fertile period so it was save to have sex without condom. And they are planing a visit to doctor tommorow to get her on birth control. Its gift from my stepdad to her on losing her virginity.

shes been going to the gym with him dont you think she not seen that big cock in his bottom bulging at her all the time ,the more she seen it the more shes whats it . she belongs to him now. your the cuck you always wanted to be and be happy that a real man has looked after her for you .keep us up dated please

She enjoyed it immensely. By the time she called me yesterday they fucked twice . I guess they must have fuck once or twice again.
Only thing i am scared about is that no condoms were used. She told me she was not on her fertile period so it was save to have sex without condom. And they are planing a visit to doctor tommorow to get her on birth control. Its gift from my stepdad to her on losing her virginity.
it was going to go this way from the start bet she got some good news to tell you from her and stepdad

So how are you explaining to her you feelings about this? I think this is important to keeping her interested in you, willing to share details, and eventually continuing to cuckold you when togeather. When do you see her next and for how long?

So how are you explaining to her you feelings about this? I think this is important to keeping her interested in you, willing to share details, and eventually continuing to cuckold you when togeather. When do you see her next and for how long?
Would be difficult to see her before Christmas. I will be there for two weeks.

Back