My Girlfriend [WF] and Ex Step-Dad [BM]

Dude I’m with everyone else here I would bet he is already banging her. I guess you’ll know when you see her if her pussy looks like sleeve of wizard just what she has been up to. At this point she is wanting to know where you stand but I’d safely say if they are working out together he is banging her already too
I know her, she wont allow him to bang her few weeks after meeting him.

The only reason a 19 would date a 39 year old is for the sex....nothing else would make sense but it would seem he is probably working her out good in the gym and seducing her
I mean i dont know if he even wants to date her or not. Maybe she is talking his friendliness with something more. She is bit naive in love department since she only dated me.

Stl
I hate to break it to you but if you two are a couple then the moment she has sex with another man you are a cuckold. She may be more worldly than you think and possibly more than you are... These women start much younger than I ever did at your age. A few questions; are you two a couple? Is the guy she wants your ex stepdad? If not is the guy Black?
Explain that you don't want to lose her but you also want her to experience those pleasures. Tell her the thought of her sexy body in the throws of passion with an older Black man is very erotic, any Black man would be an erotic and a scene you'd love to see. All this is cuckolding at it's core but I assume that you want to be involved with any sexual pleasures... Tell her that seeing her with another man, especially a Black man would turn you on, excite you more than actually you doing it with another woman...
All this establishes that white women and Black men are potent sexual scenarios and that you are okay with her doing that... That you are okay with her having sex with other men, especially Black men... And that you are not doing this so you can have other women but you want her to enjoy the pleasures of other men... Last but not least tell her you love her and that none of this will make you love her less.
Remember the idea is to SHARE ALL THIS WITH HER AND NOT DRIVE HER AWAY... Doesn't matter if she is already fucking the Black Daddy, you want her to bring it home to you.

Stl
I hate to break it to you but if you two are a couple then the moment she has sex with another man you are a cuckold. She may be more worldly than you think and possibly more than you are... These women start much younger than I ever did at your age. A few questions; are you two a couple? Is the guy she wants your ex stepdad? If not is the guy Black?
Explain that you don't want to lose her but you also want her to experience those pleasures. Tell her the thought of her sexy body in the throws of passion with an older Black man is very erotic, any Black man would be an erotic and a scene you'd love to see. All this is cuckolding at it's core but I assume that you want to be involved with any sexual pleasures... Tell her that seeing her with another man, especially a Black man would turn you on, excite you more than actually you doing it with another woman...
All this establishes that white women and Black men are potent sexual scenarios and that you are okay with her doing that... That you are okay with her having sex with other men, especially Black men... And that you are not doing this so you can have other women but you want her to enjoy the pleasures of other men... Last but not least tell her you love her and that none of this will make you love her less.
Remember the idea is to SHARE ALL THIS WITH HER AND NOT DRIVE HER AWAY... Doesn't matter if she is already fucking the Black Daddy, you want her to bring it home to you.
Thanks for the advice. Yes we are couple. And guy she want is my ex stepdad.
Reason we never proceeded to sex was because i was very conscious about my body and small cock.

@Cuckoldstepson
Thanks for advice i have given my approval. I can talk to her about IR fantasy but cuckolding fantasy she will think its creepy
In order to normalize cuckolding in her mind you should begin by establishing in her head a logical reason you would be excited by it and not want to stop it out of jealousy. First emphasis, that you love her, think you are so lucky that she is with you (even at a distance) and want the best for her. Next, say that you have thoughts of jealously over the idea of her sleeping with others but that since you are so far apart you want her to be able to enjoy her self. After you reinforce this tell her that there is also excitement knowing that other men find her attractive. Emphasis that this there are twisted feelings of excitement and jealousy and and that time mix is unique you want her to enjoy herself. Finally you could talk about how the idea of this with your step ******* is just 10 time stronger. Again the ideal is to give her an understanding of how cuckolding feeling can make sense.

He has a point. If your "virgin" girlfriend is actively talking to a man 20 years older than her, and your step dad non less, I'm a little inclined to believe things have already happened between them. A 39 year old man won't be waiting for a 19 year old to ask her boyfriend if it's okay they date. He would've already had her over by now
This is so true, I'm afraid. She's either playing back for you or teasing you with fantasies. You can just play along and enjoy yourself.

Had a long call with her. They have setup a date for tonight. He asked her if she was ok with dating a man twice her age and she said he is Good man and she wants to go out with him.

I asked her is she is going to have sex with him she said she find his very attractive and funny, if every went well on date she might allow him

She also let me know she was ready to lose her virginity with me but i never showed any interest in it.

She have all her virginity intact. As for condom most probally they will use them since she is not in any birth control.

@Cuckoldstepson
Did you tell her tell you love her? That you are jealous but excited for her? That you you want her to have the best? That you always want her to be you gf? That no matter what she does you want to be with her? Tell her that this mix of jealously and excitement for her is the most powerful feeling you have ever felt and it makes you want her even more? That the fact that your step ******* wants her makes her the sexiest and most desirous woman in the world.

@Cuckoldstepson
Did you tell her tell you love her? That you are jealous but excited for her? That you you want her to have the best? That you always want her to be you gf? That no matter what she does you want to be with her? Tell her that this mix of jealously and excitement for her is the most powerful feeling you have ever felt and it makes you want her even more? That the fact that your step ******* wants her makes her the sexiest and most desirous woman in the world.
Yes i have told her love her very much and no matter what happens with my stepdad i would still love her.
And it excite me to hear whats will happen between them tonight.

Back