My girl is ready to be shared. We're located in South CA. LA and Loma

My girlfriend is ready to take the next step in my cuckolding/stag fantasy. Looking for guys that are into big Asian girls to chat and possibly trade pics, maybe even set something up. We're located in South CA. LA and Loma. DM me
My girlfriend is ready to take the next step in my cuckolding/stag fantasy. Looking for guys that are into big Asian girls to chat and possibly trade pics, maybe even set something up. We're located in South CA. LA and Loma. DM me
Hey I’m in OC if your still interested

If you are serious then get verified and out pictures of you and your girl on here. lol you said your girl was ready and then you say possibly trade pictures and maybe even set something up. I wish the site would make everyone become real and only limit you guys to just looking at pictures and not be able to post anything.

Back