Wanna be Stag/Vixen couple looking for a BBC friend OC la area

Hi my name is Peter , I’m from OC la area. In a relationship with a 22 yr old vixen Latina. Currently we are fantasizing about chastity with me and we are looking for someone she can start to be good friends with . We need a real bbc gentleman who loves virgin Latinas. She’s only had me and I’m small . Dm me and I can chat with you and send pics

Attachments

• 313E2244-C2D7-4CE6-8AC3-49935C604F96.jpeg
    313E2244-C2D7-4CE6-8AC3-49935C604F96.jpeg
    197.4 KB · Views: 331
You're a cuckold. Stags are dominant males that would/do not go in for humiliation like a submissive cuck does. An example article describing it: https://metro.co.uk/2018/06/04/stag-vixen-sex-super-popular-different-cuckolding-7603612/
Oh I was seeing it as me letting my girlfriend know that I don’t want anyone but her. So the cage is for her to be %100 sure that I don’t cumm without her . And I understand it might sound submissive, but I feel like I don’t want to be in charge of who she fucks and when it happens

Oh I was seeing it as me letting my girlfriend know that I don’t want anyone but her. So the cage is for her to be %100 sure that I don’t cumm without her . And I understand it might sound submissive, but I feel like I don’t want to be in charge of who she fucks and when it happens
Ah, so more a hotwifing bend to it...

It is, don't know that the cage will do you any good but all in all its a helluva lot of fun. Remember that as a Stag you always reserve the right to join in...
Yes exactly. The cage is for when me and her aren’t together. Maybe I might wanna sit back and watch locked up. Or I might want to get unlocked and dp her with a bbc . I’d love to have a bbc inside of her cumming while I fuck her mouth and she cumms.

Yes exactly. The cage is for when me and her aren’t together. Maybe I might wanna sit back and watch locked up. Or I might want to get unlocked and dp her with a bbc . I’d love to have a bbc inside of her cumming while I fuck her mouth and she cumms.
And then reclaim after the session, our rule is that reclaiming always happens after no matter how: tired, sore, late timewise it is etc.. she will be reclaimed - no questions asked- it will happen.

And then reclaim after the session, our rule is that reclaiming always happens after no matter how: tired, sore, late timewise it is etc.. she will be reclaimed - no questions asked- it will happen.
Yes bro. I’ve used a penis extender on her before that turns my 5 in skinny dick to a 9 inch thick cock and when I give it to her hard and it stretches her out. I’ll take it off and fuck her and it feels loose, wet and slippery and I’ll cumm in seconds

Back