Wanna be Stag/Vixen couple looking for a BBC friend OC la area

Hi my name is Peter , I’m from OC la area. In a relationship with a 22 yr old vixen Latina. Currently we are fantasizing about chastity with me and we are looking for someone she can start to be good friends with . We need a real bbc gentleman who loves virgin Latinas. She’s only had me and I’m small . Dm me and I can chat with you and send pics
I’m interested. 6’7 9in BBC bull and I love the Latina’s

Attachments

• IMG_1319.jpeg
    IMG_1319.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1283.jpeg
    IMG_1283.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 52
Hi my name is Peter , I’m from OC la area. In a relationship with a 22 yr old vixen Latina. Currently we are fantasizing about chastity with me and we are looking for someone she can start to be good friends with . We need a real bbc gentleman who loves virgin Latinas. She’s only had me and I’m small . Dm me and I can chat with you and send pics
Seems I can't DM. How can I contact you?

Hello there

Hey what's up baby girl with your sexy self
Please login or become a member to view

Hit me up I am in the IE

Attachments

• 20230823_120517.jpg
    20230823_120517.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 11
Back