My gfs hot date night Last night

Last night was a lot of fun! Especially for her and him ;)

After a very slow boring day at work

I ended up going home early around 3 in the afternoon yesterday, my gf was at home watching tv when I got home, so I sat down with her and she asked how my day was and we talked alittle bit, then out of no where she said we should invite Derek over for drinks and dinner, she said she and him have been texting all day and their conversation turned pretty naughty before I got back, and that she’s been super horny ever since. I of course agreed and said that it sounds like a great idea to me! So she texted and told him to come over, once she texted him and we knew it would be a date night for her, she asked if I want to help her get ready, as usual I was as hard as a rock the whole time durning that. I ended up helping her pick out an outfit, helped her get everything on and Holly cow was she looking sexy 😍 just the thought of how hot she looked In that lingerie and knowing she is about to get fucked by a huge 6 foot 3 jacked black guy with a dick 3 times the size of mine was almost to hot for me. I about came before he even got there

Shortly after he was at our door, so she had me go over and greet him and let him in. He gave me a fist bump and asked where my gf was, then before I could answer she walked around the corner wearing her sexy outfit, and he walked over to her and started telling her how sexy she looks and then grabs her by the waist pulls her in and they start making out. That quick!! With in 20 seconds of them making out in front of me standing at the entrance, she tells me to go pick up some food for us all then she and him quickly run to the bedroom and then it was on.

I listened outside the closed bedroom door for a min or two before I left and I could already hear her moaning, it was so freaking hot, so I then leave to go pick up food, I tried being as quick as possible so I don’t miss to much action, by the time I get back I noticed they are still going at it, at this point it’s been 45 min, she tells me to come lay next to them and watch so I immediately did with my hard on about to explode. She tells me to kiss her feet, after about 5 min of me kissing her toes while going at it with her bull she cums and he cums to around the same time, when he finished he told me, “hey don’t forget to clean up this mess”

I looked over at her and she said “you heard him babe” so I proceed to go down on her cleaning every last drop for a straight 20 min while she and him lay next to each other kissing and pillow talking to each other. And be shot a huge load too. After my job was done we all got dressed and went and ate dinner together. He ended up staying the night needless to say.
While I slept in the guest bedroom

Attachments

• BB8425C8-DE97-4675-8CAC-1CA12540149D.jpeg
    BB8425C8-DE97-4675-8CAC-1CA12540149D.jpeg
    40.5 KB · Views: 926
  • C0F49FCF-5EE7-46DD-9328-4242839D9F0D.jpeg
    C0F49FCF-5EE7-46DD-9328-4242839D9F0D.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 832
  • DAE81D20-6733-4463-86EE-27AEF5FDD22A.jpeg
    DAE81D20-6733-4463-86EE-27AEF5FDD22A.jpeg
    38.4 KB · Views: 792
  • 974B81E9-4398-4F0A-B09C-EE0A7D7034E1.jpeg
    974B81E9-4398-4F0A-B09C-EE0A7D7034E1.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 681
  • 033A6DF8-C7E8-420E-B29E-07F43A582139.jpeg
    033A6DF8-C7E8-420E-B29E-07F43A582139.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 690
  • 7CF00149-E30B-4E9D-9019-D1398F85A69A.jpeg
    7CF00149-E30B-4E9D-9019-D1398F85A69A.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 746
  • ABA43774-972E-4BC2-AA66-3FDAFDE58117.jpeg
    ABA43774-972E-4BC2-AA66-3FDAFDE58117.jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 747
  • E78EAB41-5E23-4759-A669-E10B17274EA3.jpeg
    E78EAB41-5E23-4759-A669-E10B17274EA3.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 742
  • 07557F70-7FD6-4786-9BCC-39D43915D565.jpeg
    07557F70-7FD6-4786-9BCC-39D43915D565.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 694
  • FB00A313-1964-4BA4-BE9B-80D9B4E36727.jpeg
    FB00A313-1964-4BA4-BE9B-80D9B4E36727.jpeg
    31.1 KB · Views: 779
  • 5288CB85-8E56-4C5E-96EE-66FF52258438.jpeg
    5288CB85-8E56-4C5E-96EE-66FF52258438.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 846
  • 2C0E3D73-6532-4CB3-B050-D56552ED8A11.jpeg
    2C0E3D73-6532-4CB3-B050-D56552ED8A11.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 856
  • 19E5ED12-1B71-4848-B121-14F35C14A73D.jpeg
    19E5ED12-1B71-4848-B121-14F35C14A73D.jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 843
  • 507C256C-B0EA-40E6-A2FB-9CF9A9329C6B.jpeg
    507C256C-B0EA-40E6-A2FB-9CF9A9329C6B.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 847
  • 5606CD6E-8A3B-45A5-86F0-22CE418F5412.jpeg
    5606CD6E-8A3B-45A5-86F0-22CE418F5412.jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 888
  • 9008A74B-D3A7-4454-9CEC-10347D952F45.jpeg
    9008A74B-D3A7-4454-9CEC-10347D952F45.jpeg
    46.2 KB · Views: 898
  • F3C02540-7196-4BFA-87FD-43698BCCCBF3.jpeg
    F3C02540-7196-4BFA-87FD-43698BCCCBF3.jpeg
    32.2 KB · Views: 919

I ended up going home early around 3 in the afternoon yesterday, my gf was at home watching tv when I got home, so I sat down with her and she asked how my day was and we talked alittle bit, then out of no where she said we should invite Derek over for drinks and dinner, she said she and him have been texting all day and their conversation turned pretty naughty before I got back, and that she’s been super horny ever since. I of course agreed and said that it sounds like a great idea to me! So she texted and told him to come over, once she texted him and we knew it would be a date night for her, she asked if I want to help her get ready, as usual I was as hard as a rock the whole time durning that. I ended up helping her pick out an outfit, helped her get everything on and Holly cow was she looking sexy 😍 just the thought of how hot she looked In that lingerie and knowing she is about to get fucked by a huge 6 foot 3 jacked black guy with a dick 3 times the size of mine was almost to hot for me. I about came before he even got there

Shortly after he was at our door, so she had me go over and greet him and let him in. He gave me a fist bump and asked where my gf was, then before I could answer she walked around the corner wearing her sexy outfit, and he walked over to her and started telling her how sexy she looks and then grabs her by the waist pulls her in and they start making out. That quick!! With in 20 seconds of them making out in front of me standing at the entrance, she tells me to go pick up some food for us all then she and him quickly run to the bedroom and then it was on.

I listened outside the closed bedroom door for a min or two before I left and I could already hear her moaning, it was so freaking hot, so I then leave to go pick up food, I tried being as quick as possible so I don’t miss to much action, by the time I get back I noticed they are still going at it, at this point it’s been 45 min, she tells me to come lay next to them and watch so I immediately did with my hard on about to explode. She tells me to kiss her feet, after about 5 min of me kissing her toes while going at it with her bull she cums and he cums to around the same time, when he finished he told me, “hey don’t forget to clean up this mess”

I looked over at her and she said “you heard him babe” so I proceed to go down on her cleaning every last drop for a straight 20 min while she and him lay next to each other kissing and pillow talking to each other. And be shot a huge load too. After my job was done we all got dressed and went and ate dinner together. He ended up staying the night needless to say.
You are living the dream

Love to bring him home

Incredible. Lucky you

Absolutely beautiful. Post some vids getting bbc she’s gorgeous

I'll gladly be her bull

was this a one-and-done? how did it start? is he her only date, so far?

Perfect BBC fuckdoll :qos: :sex:🔥😍😍

Back