My gf really wants to try this

Hey everyone, so here’s Alittle back ground on me and my gf. We are both 20 from Nashville tn, we met and started dating our senior year of high school which was over 2 years ago. We have had a great fun relationship so far but there’s always been a couple things that have hurt us, which is the fact that she goes to college in Charlotte NC and I’m going to college at NC state university, which is over 2 hours apart from each other, we still see each other every weekend almost however when we do see each other the sex isn’t as enjoyable for her as it is for me mainly because of my size. (I’ve always thought I had a decent size but she doesn’t think so) So recently she asked me if I’ve ever heard of cuckolding. Which really caught me off guard and got me shakey nervous and aroused all at once, I said I think I have but why does she ask. So she keeps telling me how she loves me and wants to have a future with me and everything but then confessed to me that she has a bbc fantasy and asked me if I would be into it. I didn’t really know what to say but I’ve always been submissive to her and tried to do everything that makes her happy because I really do consider myself extremely lucky to have a girl like her out of my league. So after discussing for awhile at her apartment I agreed and said let’s try it. (She doesn’t know that Ive been into this for awhile now, and have always secretly fantasized about it but never had the courage or pride to tell her) she was so happy and excited when I agreed, which is making me Alittle uneasy but also very excited and turned on as well. these past few weeks I have been trying to find a bbc for her but since she is rather picky I havnt found any one yet. So I decided to come here to hopefully find an experienced bull I can introduce to her. She is looking for an older guy atleast 30 and prefers taller men also has to be very well endowed. If anyone that matches this would like to chat about getting together with my gf hit me up :)
She has given me the job of finding the guy do our trust isn’t broken so I don’t want to let her down!

Attachments

• C6893619-BE14-4E8F-BA79-95F0C3A6EE2A.jpeg
    C6893619-BE14-4E8F-BA79-95F0C3A6EE2A.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 297
  • 154D7BE9-6A57-4CBB-953A-D319CE391CA8.jpeg
    154D7BE9-6A57-4CBB-953A-D319CE391CA8.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 307
  • DC28D5B9-256D-425A-BA64-DDAAD2CC27B1.jpeg
    DC28D5B9-256D-425A-BA64-DDAAD2CC27B1.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 287
  • 92B013C4-4530-458B-863D-43AEDB0E76E6.jpeg
    92B013C4-4530-458B-863D-43AEDB0E76E6.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 282
  • 00EAFFA4-2336-40EC-AAB0-92B55E4DFE55.jpeg
    00EAFFA4-2336-40EC-AAB0-92B55E4DFE55.jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 332
  • 91F6847F-5F45-440E-9EF7-7004C1CB0A1D.jpeg
    91F6847F-5F45-440E-9EF7-7004C1CB0A1D.jpeg
    255.7 KB · Views: 353
  • 8BB138BF-50F6-40D2-A6E3-ABE18731F0C0.jpeg
    8BB138BF-50F6-40D2-A6E3-ABE18731F0C0.jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 320
Hey everyone, so here’s Alittle back ground on me and my gf. We are both 20 from Nashville tn, we met and started dating our senior year of high school which was over 2 years ago. We have had a great fun relationship so far but there’s always been a couple things that have hurt us, which is the fact that she goes to college in Charlotte NC and I’m going to college at NC state university, which is over 2 hours apart from each other, we still see each other every weekend almost however when we do see each other the sex isn’t as enjoyable for her as it is for me mainly because of my size. (I’ve always thought I had a decent size but she doesn’t think so) So recently she asked me if I’ve ever heard of cuckolding. Which really caught me off guard and got me shakey nervous and aroused all at once, I said I think I have but why does she ask. So she keeps telling me how she loves me and wants to have a future with me and everything but then confessed to me that she has a bbc fantasy and asked me if I would be into it. I didn’t really know what to say but I’ve always been submissive to her and tried to do everything that makes her happy because I really do consider myself extremely lucky to have a girl like her out of my league. So after discussing for awhile at her apartment I agreed and said let’s try it. (She doesn’t know that Ive been into this for awhile now, and have always secretly fantasized about it but never had the courage or pride to tell her) she was so happy and excited when I agreed, which is making me Alittle uneasy but also very excited and turned on as well. these past few weeks I have been trying to find a bbc for her but since she is rather picky I havnt found any one yet. So I decided to come here to hopefully find an experienced bull I can introduce to her. She is looking for an older guy atleast 30 and prefers taller men also has to be very well endowed. If anyone that matches this would like to chat about getting together with my gf hit me up :)
She has given me the job of finding the guy do our trust isn’t broken so I don’t want to let her down!
None of the real guys here will be interested unless you two get verified. She doesn't have to show her face, but you do need to prove that you're real and serious.

Judging from how your girlfriend looks, I would say she would have no problem having her pick of black men. You will have some strange feeling to deal with if this does happen.

Do a good job, you are a lucky guy with an opportunity many of us could only dream of, so you dont want to rush or drop the ball. You could have a wonderful sex life if you play your cards right.

Back