My GF fucks even when I'm not around.

I'll see about us getting verified this weekend. I'd like to make the pic sexy in some way any ideas?

My GF finally hopped on this site for the first time and perused it and my posts just the other day. I've been thinking of either giving her my password and stuff or just making her an account if her own. That might be a fun little surprise.

In a side note for everyone contacting us. Odds are if you're too far away we won't really entertain anything. We're not her to talk dirty back and forth. Also she's not going to fuxk you just because you're black.

You need to understand that you'll have to be someone that can carry a conversation, not be needy, and be interesting. We're both very imaginative and filthy so you'll get points if you have ways to push the envelope that we haven't thought of. We've talked about a lot.

Wedding night, breeding, live in lover, but not just sex acts; ways to incorporate it into our daily lives like rules laid out by her BBC, me serving dinner while she serves under the table, or instructions for me to waste my cum once a day.

Also the two of us despite wanting to be dominated are tough as nails and will eat you alive if you aren't dominant enough or are so dominant you seem pushy, needy, or fake. Sorry it's a difficult balance for you to find but we have standards and we know what we are worth.

Little story she sent me that she typed out while at work.

I want to be taking a nap on our couch. Your sitting up and I'm curled up next to you with my head on your lap. Our BBC after grabbing an apple from the kitchen see my ass exposed next to you and decides he wants it. He comes over and slides my thong to the side and drops his pants. As he starts to push his large black head into my sleepy pussy I wake. My pleasure moans awakes you as well. He looks at you while he is pushing deep into his pussy. He tells you to "stay there and watch while I do what you can't.." I agree and tell you how good his BIg Black Cock feels stretching my white pussy and How much deeper he gets. I tell him how addictive his big black pussy pleasing cock is and that yours will never compare. He say to you "see.. This is my pussy and it feels so good"

He lays my chest across your lap so you feel my body grind back and forth over your meaningless Cock. With every thrust of his monster black cock you get harder.

Your cock leaks precum on my chest. I look at you and gasp and laugh in disgust at the thought of your worthless seed in my pussy.

Our big black stud demand you to soften my ass with your tongue while he's still deep in my pussy.

We reposition to accommodate his wishes. He sits on our couch and spreads his legs just enough for you to fit between. Tell you to guide my pussy to sit on his massive cock. I straddle him as u hold my ass and start lifting and lowering me while his cock disappears deep inside.

He then tells me "baby, spread your cheeks so he can soften you asshole. Tell him to lick it good for my cock"

I push your hands off my ass and spread my ass as I was told. I tell you "prepare my ass as you should for this master black cock"

You lick my ass hard and burry your face deep in my ass while I'm riding him. Hearing the slap of my gushing pussy as I cum and feeling the juices run from your chin down your neck...you know my addiction to his cock is growing.

He ask you if my ass is ready. you tongued tied up in my ass try to say yes.

He pulls my pussy up and off his cock and tells you to help guide my ass on his monster black cock. You again help my ass slide up and down his cock. My ass stretches over him.

He says he going to cum soon. You say please cum in her ass. I'll clean her up.

He says I cum first and you keep her clean. He plows his powerful load in my ass.. as you pull me off I lean forward and his load starts to leak from my stretched asshole. You quick lick it not to miss any. Then stick your tongue deep in my ass then to my pussy.

So she's made an email and is chatting with a couple guys from this site. I'll post a way conversation we had here in a second. Sorry about all the typos. So she was at the gym and feeling lazy so she sexted with me instead. To give clarity on a bit of it. She ha a regular but he's not very dominant. We're looking for dominant, dark, and hung. Also intelligent and well put together in every sense of the word.

She also doesn't let me cum inside her still. Yup, believe it or not I have never been allowed to cum in her while over the past few months three deifferent black men were filling her with their loads. That's my girl.

It’s been a while since I commented on here. We’re married now and went out tonight. About an hour into it she left me at the table. She came back to tell me she found someone she likes. Now I’m stuck waiting in the car in a parking lot for who knows how long until she gets back. At a minimum I’ll have a nice story for you guys but hopefully I can add some pics as well.

Sorry, no good story. The guy actually got her TOO *******. The plan was to take her home and he and his friend were going to do her while I waited down the street to pick her up when they were done. Because of how ******* she was she didn’t feel comfortable leaving with them. She ditched them and came back to the car. We’re headed home now.

View attachment 984748View attachment 984746View attachment 984744 My girlfriend has did two gangbangs without me,one was with ten black guys that she didn't know,the last on was with four black guys from work,that turned into a two day tide up white ho that dose not know how many,it was a open house in the hood,young and old fucked her,in every hole she has,she was slapped around pissed on made to lick ass,an to fuck a pit bulldog,I was not allowed at these parties,
Wow you got yourself a TRUE slut there. I bet she all inocent in public :)

Back