Contact My GF

Ok I'm too tempted not to try this.. I'm willing to let a hung alpha try to seduce my unaware GF. I can provide her contact info and will even let you share a pic of her to her to grab her attention. Please DM if interested and have done this thing before or very confident you will make it work

Ok I'm too tempted not to try this.. I'm willing to let a hung alpha try to seduce my unaware GF. I can provide her contact info and will even let you share a pic of her to her to grab her attention. Please DM if interested and have done this thing before or very confident you will make it work
I want to contact your girlfriend please I'm Timothy a black bull from Louisville 502-818-6704 give me her number please

Why give me her contact information and I will start flooding with her right now and give me her picture

Back